Hey guys - I would like to talk to you about many things and all about weed

GorillaGrows

420 Member
Hey again guys, im kinda new here in 420 Magazine but i was lurking around the grow room for a while, the questions i have are not about growing, its about smoking and some issues im experiencing while smoking.
This is like my personal research and i wanna hear what you guys have to say and maybe give me some tips and ideas.
First of all i started smoking at around age 20, now im 24, never had interest in getting high,i started smoking mainly to see how it affects my brain and creativity and other beneficial stuff after reading about cannabis for about 2 years, i was reading about benefits, growing, and whatever there was to read about cannabis.
I did try growing couple times, managed to grow 1 northern light auto from nirvana, sadly i had no clue wtf i was doing so i got around 3-5 gram from it lol and i didnt even cure it...... but still it was the best bud i ever tasted.
I live in Israel, right now we are fighting to get weed decriminalized and its about to happen in those 2-3 months (i fu**ing hope it will) and hope to get it fully legal by the end of this year.
Here is the big issue right now, 1 gram costs roughly which is 100 ils, its expensive here, minimum pay per hour here is 25 ils, aka 4 hours for 1 gram lol so you get what im trying to say.
We (mostly %90 if not more) mix it with tobacco cause of few reasons, its expensive, we mix around 0.2-0.3 with tobacco to fill 1 king size joint, we do get high, but it tastes shit and addiction to tobacco through smoking joints is there, its getting annoying.
Now here is my other kinda problem, whenever i smoke a clean joint, my mouth gets super dry, i have to hug a bottle, and it can make me cough hard and it hurts, i want to enjoy smoking.
any ideas whats going on or what i can do?
I dont like bongs, and prefer smoking it in a joint or blunt, i will someday buy a desk vape but it will be used rarely...... though vaping is the best.
My goals are to go healthier, no tobacco, and enjoy the the smoke rather then suffer.:Namaste::thanks:

P.S-Right now i got nothing to smoke, didnt smoke for 2 weeks cause its expensive, and i don't wanna mix tobacco and cause there is no "good" weed out yet.
Soon i will start growing Lemon OG Haze Auto from Nirvana, hope i do good lol.

The most funny and sad thing, Israel has the best medical cannabis in the whole world.... and it only goes to cancer patients who are on the brink of death........

Personally I'm glad the cancer patients are getting the best weed. Especially if there near death. God bless them.
If you grow your own it may not be so harsh. You can go with straight water at the end of the grow to clean out whatever fertilizer you was using. And also there is Bud washing. Look it up and do some reading on it. From what I have seen everybody says it's the smoothest smoke they ever had after they wash their buds

Thanks for the reply, well the sad part about those patients is that they are in a stage where it just doesn't help anymore, they give it at the end of everything else just to say "we gave our patients the best cannabis", if they gave that medicine in an earlier stage, they could and i bet would survive!

Yea i saw the flushing method and i actually do think that's what growers don't do over here, i need to see how the weed burns next time i smoke to see if its flushed or not.

And bud washing from what i saw and learned is just washing it in lemon juice and baking soda? or is there a better solution?

Nope that's pretty much it. Dunk it in that solution then dunk in 2 other buckets full of water to rinse. Some people have hot and then cold rinse water. Some just use just regular temperature water.
I'm finishing up my first grow and considering washing
The hot in cold water is supposed to be those temps to Blanche them. The hot causes a reaction that I believe enhances the terpins or something and the cold is to cool it back down rapidly which locks it all in. Plus hot water opens the pours and breaks down dirt better but there is a reason for the HOT THEN COLD but im sure by just dunking them in any type of water is going to clean the dust and dirt off some which is gonna make bud taste better

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Sorry bout the rambling im high..... . . .

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon

Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

Haha we all are mate :3 :blunt:
and thanks for spending your time on writing anything here!

New update on smoking, got 5g of an unknown strain (we never know what we get here, as long as it smells appropriate and looks good) this one is strong, i can smoke around 1/4 of the blunt and it gets me a good nice high for around 2 hours.

At first i tried smoking with a tobacco replacement thats called Greengo, i did a mistake of trying it with a blueberry hemp blunt wrap from kingpin i just got, the greengo consists of hazelnut leafs, papaya,menthol,eucalyptus, this mixed with blueberry will make you want to vomit! tasted like super old, super salted rotten fish, that was disgusting, still didnt try in a normal rolling paper so in the blunts i mix tobacoo with the bud sadly.
The wrap is tasty, smokes slow and even, even with my inexperienced blunt rolling, i suck at it.... kinda.

Maybe today or tomorrow i will roll a clean blunt and see how it goes without getting too fucked up high lol.:Namaste:

Hey Brother,

I find that though not as fun or enjoyable, smoking from a bong is a great way to conserve your bud. Especially if you use a screen and take flame to a half portion of the bowel at a time. My friend and I used to smoke and he would go through twice the weed I did; smoking a couple of times a day. He smoked blunts where's I had my trusty water pipe. Just my two cents, hope it helps. Also any weed is better than not.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom