plant marvel inexpensive water soluble nutrient

fuzzygrass

Greenhouse products

Check this stuff out. I saw it a catalog I picked up at my hydro store
They sell it for $13 a 5lb bag talk about return on investment. I could buy it strait from Plant Marvel for $12 but I would have to pay shipping.

General Hydro MAXI gro/bloom goes for $15 for a 1.5lb bag

If you grow in large hydro setups for dispensaries these would be your best options base nutes plus micros IMO for an economic and simple operation.

Has any one ever used these products and I wonder if any of our sponsors carry them?

I wanted to buy some but I have too much liquid nutes lying around plus the MAXI I switched to (cheaper and easier).

i see this is an old post. but, ill answer it anyhoot. i purchased two bags of this, the veg, is 20-20-20, and the other has a middle nute of 56. lol. anyway, i was allways trying different nutes. all mostly spendy. and this, i just put on my shelf. so. i find, that it is water soluable. and, i have had nothing but super excellent results, so far. we shall see, what the bloom mix will do. but, my plants are super green, super lush, and happy as heck. i will flush well, before putting them into flower. it says to use one tsp per gallon. i use a bit less. maybe 3/4. but, plants seem to root faster, veg faster, and recover from pinching faster. i think this is the same stuff, as "peters", or "jacks". this may be the new owner name. the plantmarvel.

Back
Top Bottom