My first grow!

adamcarlson22

What's up everyone? I'm new to grow and to 420 mag, looking some guidance. These are my autos early miss and candy cane their both a week old today. I was concerned because my leaves edges are starting to curl up. It's dry in my room so I thought it could be the humidity, so I'm working on that. Please let me know if I should be worried or if their looking good.
Thanks guys.
Ps sorry if my post is weird lol not really familiar with this app yet.

420-magazine-mobile1314082497.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1601795277.jpg

Re: My first grow!!

What's up everyone? I'm new to grow and to 420 mag, looking some guidance. These are my autos early miss and candy cane their both a week old today. I was concerned because my leaves edges are starting to curl up. It's dry in my room so I thought it could be the humidity, so I'm working on that. Please let me know if I should be worried or if their looking good.
Thanks guys.
Ps sorry if my post is weird lol not really familiar with this app yet.

420-magazine-mobile1314082497.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1601795277.jpg
Welcome nice make sure u watch for stretching leds ? Nice job though whats your setup and genetics

You will want to look for 82 degrees heat in the room max

50 degrees rh relative humidity

Foliar them often make sure led is high enough that you dont feel heat near plant as its a baby be gentle

420-magazine-mobile1612823437.jpg

My ghetto upgrade for my autos fan helps reduce humidity and heat

Early miss and candy cane , they must be crop king seeds !?

And nah, nothing to worry about their looking good from here !

Did u plant straight into final pot beings they are autos ?

Nah dont beleive that shit its shit when you use bountea you can transplant anything you should see my photos lol i will prove the world wrong watch this auto shut it down on its 3rd and final home

Give it 2 weeks my supplimental bountea feedings on top of nutes will have that auto double if not triple in size and it will not die never listen to that do as you wish to an auto mine are 95 days so sinful told me to top 2 times i got 1 in now its a foot so when you push the limits on strains like me her and many others you will see some things are myths only issue is timeframe and is 100% valid argument but i counter with emerald harvest and bountea

Thanks guys. Yea there CK. I did an organic soil mix with worm castings, Dr earth kelp and peat. And fox farm nuts ,cal mag and bat guano. The leds I'm now to sure about their 1800w full spec. I'm looking forward to learning and evolving my system. With all 4 of my lights on its 85° and 50-55% humidity , I bought a mini split. But for now I'm rockin 1 light till that's installed. Still have alot to learn.

When you use a loupe and it has amber trichomes and a 70/30 ratio of pistils brown over white so thats 2 good indications as well as severe yellowing of fan leaves
Cool. Will they all be ready at the same time if their in the same room ya think?

Thats hard to say i have 3 buckeye purples photos in flower ill snap a new pic and put it in my thread for you and show you the other 2 the pistils are far less formed likewise with autos they will be done when they want ive been told

Back
Top Bottom