Hey guys my first time growing

Yes indeed so what else do u guys see that I'm doing wrong pls let me knw
Get used to making notes on important events such as the date the seeds were planted, when they were transplanted, when the plant is allowed to go into a 12 hour or more period of no lights which will cause the flowering.

Figure out how to mix your compost with some peat moss and Perlite. Look up info on basic soil mixes and how to build them.

Since you are using unknown seeds look up information on how to tell a female plant from a male. Find out what can be done if your plant has both male and female flower parts. Sometimes those plants can be saved and will produce decent buds for smoking.

Two common insects that most growers will come across are Spider Mites and Fungus Gnats. Read up on what they are and how to recognize them. Find out what to do when you find them on your plants.

Get used to making notes on important events. Sure comes in handy when you want to know how many days since the last time you added nutrients to the water or when the plant first started to show that it was flowering.

Back
Top Bottom