Re: First DWC - Grow help - All my girls are dying

I'd just leave them. Try not to stress so much- those pests aren't too deadly anyway. Always do as much reading as you can before doing anything drastic.
Your plants should be fine, if they're not getting worse at this point. Or if they weren't fine- that would be a bummer but at least you haven't invested more than a few dollars and a few weeks learning experience in them. Shit happens.

Ppm sounds ok- I'd just keep it low like that until they start gaining size. Don't worry about steadily increasing it right this moment.
What is your ph? I didn't see that info.

Oh no wtf is this
IMG_423212.JPG
IMG_423314.JPG

Popped up the past few hours the fungicide I put in yesterday i mixed with water from res first instantly turned into a giant crack rock looking piece I had to smash and grind it up it was solid now all the sudden today this started with bubbles then progressed with in hours what I added is a biological fungicide so it's good bacteria I guess that kills bad could it be that if so it's all bad I am going to have to flush my system I have a ro system but it goes so slow I even have a booster pump in if idk what to do

Most likely bad bacteria I would seriously take apart and clean everything before running it again

I think I really fucked this up lol fuck ... I was using mammoth p in a this system I think some adverse super boost of microns happened I am going to dump drain fill my 250 gallon fill tank and try this again no more fungicides no more doktor doom and just try this all synthetic no more mammoth p

Anyone know any crazy tricks to pop seeds and make plants grow without the two week wait lol or about 200 fem seeds all good and all great strains

I work at a dispensary and we Run bleach water through all our systems anytime we have any issues kills any bacteria any bugs cleans out old nutrients helps break up hard water run water through it afterwards to clean all bleach out and then start new for a 250 gallon system you would use two and a half gallons if you have any questions about the process just ask

Popping seeds is all about the temperature in the humidity so as long as you can keep 70 - 90% humidity and the temperature around 76 degrees all viable seeds will pop

Great thanks you recommend throwing all the plants that have been hit with this away ? And yeah I'm running a brand new current culture evolution uce9xxl 13 it's basicly ten by ten with 9 13 gallon buckets and 1 epicenter it seems like a great set up so far I have roughly ten grand in the this grow so far so it sucks starting like this but I am in this for fun I love to grow just not a great start on rdwc lol thanks for all the advice. And should I tops all the hydroton clay ?

You got to remember when buying all this stuff it's been sitting around with just sitting on them people touched it moved it from place to place they can carry a lot of bacteria considering you've had so much trouble with the first one I do recommend starting over because if you start new plants and the same issue starts again you're going to just have to start over at that point you can never be too safe

I prefer nft system

Yeah I just thought with everything these would get larger gelid but honestly I want to move to the triangle and grow out side in ground central USA is lame ! I literally just love to grow I can't even smoke for a long time to from now I just love taking care of them and making something myself that I can take pride in plus I have serious back damage so as soon as I can I will be smoking again opiates blow

Growing outside has a lot of big issues from Bug's animals and nosy people

I know exactly where you're coming from I got in trouble for cultivation and did some time but after I got out I found a job doing exactly what I got trouble for so now I don't have as many plants but I'm 100% legal

Just keep trying at it as you go you'll learn a lot more I've been growing for 12 years and I'm constantly learning new things

Godsgarden - if I can throw my 2c in. I don't have a ton to say about the DWC stuff since I don't grow that style. But just as a sort of ramble- I think it would be easier for you if you tried to simplify things a bit. Right now you're dealing with equipment problems and it wouldn't be surprised if there's more on the horizon. That's a pretty big system, a lot of potential complications to deal with, and a lot of water and nutes to deal with and pour down the drain when something goes sideways.
I'd take a step back and just try one or two plants and try to get more in a zone where it's about focussing on the plants themselves- and not about the equipment, money, and all the complications that we all go through.
I know - easier said than done. But just a thought, that maybe reducing the size of the operation might make it work better. Unless going bigger is your idea of fun, then by all means- that's cool too.

Yeah I just figured nine plants was small lol but I get that completely had plent of soil and did great but man it seems a lot is different like I said all advice is appreciated another problem is my equipment didn't show up all on time a lot of that caused issues like I bought it all with in three days with tracking and everything was supposed to be here with in a week of each other that dint happen and they way they build they system it didn't make it easy to clean from the start I figured it would come sterile but boy was I wrong as soon as I filled I could smell a almost gas smell with just ro water now that I got my room almost all the way assembled and all my equipment things should go smoother luckily I have cali of haze ready to transfer now so there won't be a gap I thought it may have been destroyed by the doktor doom but they are doing great so I will sterilize everything fill my 250 gallon res and system and I think I will try to throw the girls in and start slow and try to take it easy one thing I am in the middle of working out is carbon filters for Oder and I am very skeptical . Do they or are they actually capable of eliminating the Oder of a grow or flowering plant ?

Oscrubbed and let everything sail in steaming hot water with a lot of bleach I drained and rinsed and drains and rinsed with bleach while scrubbing everything except inside air lines do I need to throw air stones away or with they be fine now ? Also I have been running the system half way full on bleach and water for over 24 hours do you think it's safe to drain and rinse and start new now ? And if so what should I use as preventatives for bacteria and fungus and do you think I should or shouldn't try to run mammoth p with a synthetic system ? Also and recommendations on what all bites I should try running when I start ? Thanks for all the help and support everyone

Back
Top Bottom