Re: First DWC - Grow help - All my girls are dying

Your Stones should be fine as for the water after you drain it I would fill it with regular water run it to clean out any left over bleach for chemicals and then drain it again before feeling it and starting over for bacteria and fungus I would not use anything that you don't have to use so if you don't have an issue at that point don't use anything at all and I would take a look inside the system to make sure there's nothing in there that you may have missed

Theres a few of us running Mammoth P in hydro and its making a difference. Honestly i dont think the Mammoth was part of the problem. With your type of system check out z7. Its a product for hydro that targets bad bacteria but is benign on most of the good microbes.

Thanks guys and yeah as far as the hydroton I just threw it all out I had a few huge bags but I am having an issue rinsing and cleaning them to get ready for the system I noticed when I cleaned it out this time there was a bunch of red dust and little almost sand off of them and I washed them with just normal water hi pressure with a hose and they and strained them to get it all off and that still happened this time I have been washing them for three days to get the new ones clean and ready for system and I am still getting little crumbs and red dust in the water so is this going to happen no matter what and you just use water ro to clean and soak ? And yes I have been cycling water a few hours now while pumping it out at the same time to try to make sure it is all cleaned out before I add my rock and water and such but I tried an experiment to see if I could get the seeds to pop faster and it worked way to fast so I have to either put in rock today or put in my rapid rooters the ones I pulled out of the system are in rapid rooters and they still haven't dies they are bouncing back it looks like I took them out and just but them in cups with lids and water covering the roots and they are goin with no light for 4 days and going strong it's odd lol I am thinking of throwing them in pot but don't think going back in the system would be smart because of the bacteria problem I would have to cut them out of there rapid rooters and sure they would die then

And I have heard people talking about h202 like it's a hydro like wide spec water treatment that a bunch of people are saying to start there system with it just to prevent anything from going wrong because it is a bitch to clean this big fucking system and transfer that bunch water it takes for ever to even get that much my ro system with a booster is still slow and I paid 700 for it I am pissed about that

Anytime you take a plant out or cut pieces of it all it's going to try to live if it can doesn't mean it's all the way healthy it's instinct to try to live

So I tried to experiment a little bit with popping seeds fast and I have seedling breaking soil in less than 8 hours from putting in r r. And 24 hours from soaking paper towel and 34 hours from soaking in no genuse in this department but I'm pretty sure what I did to start this worked crazy fast end 100 percent germination so I'm pretty excited

So I tried to experiment a little bit with popping seeds fast and I have seedling breaking soil in less than 8 hours from putting in r r. And 24 hours from soaking paper towel and 34 hours from soaking in no genuse in this department but I'm pretty sure what I did to start this worked crazy fast end 100 percent germination so I'm pretty excited
Sry my inglish is rusty but what is r r?

Rapid rooter their from general hydroponics I think and there a starter cube that works great so far . And what I did was I threw them in the pill bottle with sand paper scarification is what it's called I think and then bumped them on a damp paper towl wit then took my dropped and ph down and dropped it directly on them left for under 1 min then back in pill bottle after rinsing with dropper on same paper towel then strait in ro water with light nutes under 1/6th to gallon recomended for seeds and cuts then soaked r r in same solution After 8 hours I took all seeds out and put in r res and in humidity done with heat mat under fluorescents also I did the same exact things with same exact strain and batch of seeds minus the ph down and they are all still under ground can't even see them starting to push yet so it's amazing as long as no adverse effects happen which I doubt they will I'm pretty amazed though thought I should share

So here they are 7 out of 7 sprouted with ph up drops 6 out of six still under ground without exactly the same conditions and times planted
IMG_438912.JPG
IMG_43907.JPG

Good to know. And I keep seeing people say bag seeds does that just mean like out or someone's bag or do they come in little like bags with fertilizer around them ?

Just a general term for 'found' seeds in bud you buy. In my case I mean various mystery seeds I've found in my buds - from hermies, or rogue males. Seeds I don't really need and have a lot of.

Ok so I am curious these are my cali ph kush haze girls that I didn't transplant they got sprayed partly conspired to the purple kush girls I had in the system that I pulled out these never stunted growth or anything but do you think this is just from the chem burn or a deficiency also the last picture is really disturbing I don't know what's wrong but what you are seeing on the last one it is very small staying small but still growing crazy roots but on the leafs of it it is like brail or something is it a disease or also chem burn ? It's the last two that seem to have brail. And are staying small but still growing and has great roots
IMG_444110.JPG
IMG_444613.JPG
IMG_444513.JPG
IMG_444513.JPG
IMG_444012.JPG
IMG_444613.JPG
IMG_444613.JPG
IMG_444613.JPG
IMG_444613.JPG
IMG_44479.JPG
IMG_444810.JPG
IMG_444914.JPG

The last two are also purple kush so it could be reacting weird but looks like possible disease to me ?
They look like. Russell hemp mite damage. Get a strong magnifier and look close. They are smaller than spider mites. Not good, if so. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom