Hey guys first timer

Plagron mix with bat guano and perlite. Has peat and coco premixed.

On one plant it’s the leaves about the cotlyedon and the 3 prong leaf about. Now starting on the next 5 prong leave above.
On the other the cotlyedon and the next 2 tiers of leaf have it, now the tips of the top leaves also

Using tap water yes, we have very very good water from taps in Scotland but always check and adjust ph accordingly

and also i was relooking at your pictures, it looks like a nitrogen or maybe phosphourous defiency maybe? im too lazy to google it, try googling cannabis defeincy on leaf and check out a chart, ill find one and post it for you in a few if you cant find it, DONT FLUSH seriously flushing is not the end all be all, flushing now is going to create more problems because youll flush out all the nutes you had in the medium to begin with, then if it is a defiency, youre going to see the exact same problem because youre using the same nutes

Plagron mix with bat guano and perlite. Has peat and coco premixed.

On one plant it’s the leaves about the cotlyedon and the 3 prong leaf about. Now starting on the next 5 prong leave above.
On the other the cotlyedon and the next 2 tiers of leaf have it, now the tips of the top leaves also

Using tap water yes, we have very very good water from taps in Scotland but always check and adjust ph accordingly
google nitrogen defiency, if your cotylendons start to wither, the plant has used its stored nutrients and its trying to tell you its hungry
coco peat is a hydroponic medium, bat guano is not rich in nitrogen its rich in phosphourous, bat guana is good for flowering, not neccascasrily veg.

I have the adv micro grow bloom nutes, should I have more in my arsenal? I have pk boost but I believe it says for flowering on it.
My rookie nature to her is shining through. Now

bat guano with 0 nitrogen

I have the adv micro grow bloom nutes, should I have more in my arsenal? I have pk boost but I believe it says for flowering on it.
My rookie nature to her is shining through. Now
lol bloom
nutes are for flowering, not vegetative growth
see we found the problem, no flushing needed, you need a veg nute or some other nitrogen source

do not use the pk boost during veg lol

My rookie nature to her is
lol bloom
nutes are for flowering, not vegetative growth
see we found the problem, no flushing needed, you need a veg nute or some other nitrogen source

do not use the pk boost during veg lol

Heard and received captain. Any suggestion on a good vege nute?

Ok then

Lol

I'd say kill the added nutes you started giving her

Focus on yer watering and search on here for Emily watering thread

Up yer pH a bit

And see how she is in a week

you need to
#1 get a ph pen, you are growing in a hydroponic medium ( i know confusing i went theough the same WAIT ITS NOT SOIL) no its not soil, coco peat is hydro, you need an accurate ph pen for hydro
#2 get some veg nutes, or a nitrogen supplement, i use bio canna ( organic bottled nutes) bio vege is their veg, bio flores is their bloom ( make sense) ?
#3 learn about npk the 3 number at the start of the nutes.

i use this for a little extra nitro kick

but this is my base veg nute ON THE LEFT
the bloom nute IS ON THE RIGHT

thats not the only nute i use, i also supplement my tap water with calmag+ and the rest of the CANNA line

but for starters you need nitrogen brother

My rookie nature to her is

Heard and received captain. Any suggestion on a good vege nute?
dont matter, whatever you want to use.
i say find a brand and stick with it, that way you start to learn how your plants respond and what is lacking in the nute
i know with my BIO CANNA its lacking cal mag, when i run the entire bio canna line ( which is 4 different bottled nutes) i get calcium and magnesium defiency, its because canna expects you to get cal mag from your tap water, or dolomite lime thats been amended in your soil. thats why you gotta follow the directions on the bottles lol, a reputable conpany tests their nutrients and the mix of their line gives the full spectrum of nutes needed for a plant

its taken me about 6 months to figure out what is up with the canna nutes, but i feel like i have a good grasp of how it works.
and now when i get leaf issues ( like i have now) i can eliminate the variable of “is it a nute problem?” no it isnt, because i have ironed out the details of my personal nutrients.
do i know about others? no i dont and i dont claim to, but i do know if you follow a correct regimen and slowly adjust bit by bit, you can feel out the plant, instead of doing somethjng drastic that may hurt the plant.
get yourself a veg nute and give the plant a 50% watering of CORRECT PH water, and give it a few days, i bet youll notice a difference in the plants growth vigor within 24hrs, its really cool to “watch” your plants recover before your eyes.

whatever you do, dont do anything that doesnt give the plant time to adapt, give it love and care IN SMALL DOSES and the plant will adapt as best as it can
youll be suprised how strong this plants will to produce flowers is, it can withstand alot

arenyou feeding the plant the GROW nute or the BLOOM nute?
if you are ysing the grow nute it may also be a magnesium defiency.
if youre tap water is low in ppms, it may need calmag added to it.
for me personally i have to add cal mag to every watering, when i try to skimp out on putting it in, my bottom leaves show issues as well.
usually growing in coco and using a LED light you are going to need to add cal mag to your water

arenyou feeding the plant the GROW nute or the BLOOM nute?
Well it said the soil was good for about 3/4 weeks of growth. So I didn’t want to nute burn it which is what I thought it was, with the soil being to hot, should I feed the micro and grow or just the grow?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    556 KB · Views: 136
Well it said the soil was good for about 3/4 weeks of growth. So I didn’t want to nute burn it which is what I thought it was, with the soil being to hot, should I feed the micro and grow or just the grow?
what does the insteuction say? isnt there a detailed week by week feed chart?
you need to use the GROW for veg for your normal base nute, im assuming use a dose of the micro every 2-3 waterings, and the bloom nute is only for flowering. when you start flowering you arent going to use the GROW nute.
kinda sounds like fox farms which i have used, they have a 3 part the same way

what does the insteuction say? isnt there a detailed week by week feed chart?
you need to use the GROW for veg for your normal base nute, im assuming use a dose of the micro every 2-3 waterings, and the bloom nute is only for flowering. when you start flowering you arent going to use the GROW nute.
kinda sounds like fox farms which i have used, they have a 3 part the same way

It’s bweird it says combine all 3 for the whole duration

so are you saying you gave the plant one dose of all 3 3 or 4 weeks ago?
you should be using a full dose of GROW every watering, or at the least 50% of the reccomended dose ( plant wont get as big if you dont pump the nutes though i have done the same scared feeding i call it)
if you want big plants gotta give them alot of notrogen to get big
THIS DOESNT APPLY DURING FLOWERING
during flowering the plant wants PK and very little nitrogen

It’s bweird it says combine all 3 for the whole duration
so have you been combining all three every watering?
follow the directions and make sure the ph is correct and the plant will sort itself.
but remeber, you may have to add calmag to your water when you mix nutes.
i am pretty sure most companies dont have a significant amount of calmag in their nutes ( could be wrong though about your stuff)

do you have cal mag? the nutes you have and calmag should be all you need from start to finish

Back
Top Bottom