First timer

Thanxx

Hiya reg, just finished reading through most of your journal. I would bring that plant inside, it appears you live in Brooklyn or Bronx I'm going with Brooklyn, too many smokers out there to not recognize that plant by the fire escape, looks like an indica so shouldn't get too big, but if someone spots it A) they could call the cops B) they could possibly rip it off if someone else in your building spots it and crawls down the fire escape from the roof. Locked doors with fire alarms don't stop people lol. Back in my high school days we used to tear those doors down just to smoke on the roof and disable the alarms lol. I'm sure your roof doors are already vandalized lol Final reason to bring it inside is to prevent pests and its way too hot outside, it was 100F yesterday, cannabis grows best around 72-82. Just some food for thought l, hope it helps and good weed reg

That one is much bigger & already inside (laverne) she stayed outside about a month 1/2. This journal continues in "new city grower" & no, not the outer boroughs.

a box or if u want to go super simple. An empty clean trash can u no the type with a 2ft wide top. Round and 3 ft tall. After 12 hours light nip outside and wip the trash can/ rubbish bin over the top of her and its lights out for her :)
I think outdoor growers either make darkness for there girls or they veg for ever Nd grow trees !

Wow awesome idea Alex, first time I heard that one :)

what are mosquito dunks? I've had knats in my house since before growing and has since gotten worse. Do they harm plants? How do I kill, uh, ask them nicely to leave? Thanks for any help, go TEXANS!

what are mosquito dunks? I've had knats in my house since before growing and has since gotten worse. Do they harm plants? How do I kill, uh, ask them nicely to leave? Thanks for any help, go TEXANS!
five Tbsp hydrogen peroxide, a few drops of detergent in five or six cups of water. Misted it onto all surfaces of my plants liberally every other day. Gone in a week and a half to two weeks, no more eggs on leaves in three weeks and they haven't come back.

Hey reps for that spray recipe:cheesygrinsmiley:alwaye get exellent advice on here, at my sort of budget
five Tbsp hydrogen peroxide, a few drops of detergent in five or six cups of water. Misted it onto all surfaces of my plants liberally every other day. Gone in a week and a half to two weeks, no more eggs on leaves in three weeks and they haven't come back.

Thanxx

plants looking good broke, i like that picture of the plant with the buildings in the background. Looks like you have alot of neighbors lol!
i believe you can copy & paste by visiting my gallery. I THINK THATS HOW I GOT YOURS. That's weird, you like pictures of buildings~~~i like pictures of open space & sunrises

lookin good over here too man, cant wait to see it how well she does in the city ; p
that's laverne, the one that's in the tent now under 12/12

Back
Top Bottom