First timer

lol is that the strain or you name your woman? Haha
named her. Dont know the strain.please quickly read this from page 1 & you'll understand. It short & sweet

ALEX801, CA215, COKE420, JOSH223, RICORICO, SPIMP, TAN.R, & TRICHOMES... Thank you so much for helping me to my feet; getting me started & pointing me in the right direction. I would like for this to be the last post on "FIRST TIMER".
It's just amazing how much knowledge I've acquired since this journal and yet how little I know about growing to this day. Also to see members that I consider true growers receive and ask for advice never cease's to amaze me.
If you're a Noobie or a seasoned grower the benefits of :420: can definitely be an asset. Direct all replies to "NEW CITY GROWER". Thank you...

Just thought about this post and said I wonder if this is a stop and frisk seed. Police stop you , frisk you and make you empty your pockets...Or.... maybe someone stepped out to smoke a jay (Paul Simon, NYC) flicked it had a seed and sprouted. OR, a bird carried it from Beantown and dropped it? LOL , where was I ? Good reading man.

Looking for help! I found a tiny baby plant growing in front of my building by the tree about a week & 1/2 ago. In nyc thats amazing that it was outside, 2 inches tall & still there. I replanted it in a pot upstairs on my fire escape. Its about 8 inches tall now. I never grew weed b4 so i dont understand all that lingo u guys r using. I need it to be explained in dummy language why all the leafs from the bottom up keep dying but the top keeps getting more & more leafs. Ive been plucking them off. I just found this site today & i already see 1 mistake that i understand. I was watering everyday not every 3 days. Plus could someone explain to me how to post the picture of my plant. I tried to drag it but i didnt work.

when you mentioned re-veg in spimps journal are you on about this plant you got growing now,

if so then the soil looks a bit muddy to me, if its out of a bag then it should easily support the plant with no nutrients for 4ish weeks or more, if your using soil you dug up from somewhere then chances are this soil is totally dead with very little beneficial life in it, if this is the case then the roots are not getting the nutrients they need, also if its garden soil then its going to stop oxygen getting to the roots as it dont have much breathing space in the soil, garden soil sort of compacts down and stops oxygen getting to the roots, this then causes the roots to die and this causes nute lock out and this might be why the leaves are dying, the plant is taking the nutrients out of the lower leaves to survive, at least thats how it looks to me,

with these plants the roots need oxygen as much as they need water, my pots are really light each time i water, i totally let the soil dry out and it shrinks away from the edges of the pot, i dont let my plants wilt but letting the pots totally dry out allows the oxygen to get to the roots and this then keeps the plant very happy.

maybe im reading the wrong journal, let me which what you was speaking about in spimps journal in case im looking at the wrong plant, to many journals is starting to confuse me,

Happy Weedsday BAR. Figured I best be gettin over here.

Please move this to completed threads

Please move this to completed threads

It's an "Introduce yourself" thread, Reg :)

There are no completed "introduce yourself" threads.

Hi, my name is Rico Ricardo Rodriguez Suavay and I'm a growaholic. ;)

My name is Heady (because I like euphoric gange lol)

Thanks for the invite BAR this sunday.:Namaste:

Sunday is football here (usa) and my Seattle Seahawks are in 1st place in the NFL, I'll definately try and check in for the fun and many happy, stinky, swollen buds to all :thanks:

Hi there B.A.Reg! As Spimp said....read the completed journals! I've read a few so far, and the amount of feed back when problems arise is phenomenal! These folks here on this site are very generous with info and are always willing to help! I've been cramming g info for months and I'll be starting my first grow as soon as I get back on land, and I will be asking this family of growers LOTS of questions. Arm yourself with knowledge, because from all that I've seen so far, the reward is worth it!

Back
Top Bottom