First timer

Well guys. Ive completed my readings of your suggested threads and have made a decision based on all factors; to let her veg outside for 2 more wks which is about a 15/9 light cycle. Im on the 5th fl, above the street light with shaded windows and thick curtains so at night she's pretty much in the dark. Itll be whats been described as a natural grow. Then i plan to bring her inside for the 24hr dark period every 4th day. If this is a bad approach give me a heads up. Also once i start the 24hr periods can i place her back outside for the 3 days or do i have transform her to an indoor grow?

Well guys. Ive completed my readings of your suggested threads and have made a decision based on all factors; to let her veg outside for 2 more wks which is about a 15/9 light cycle. Im on the 5th fl, above the street light with shaded windows and thick curtains so at night she's pretty much in the dark. Itll be whats been described as a natural grow. Then i plan to bring her inside for the 24hr dark period every 4th day. If this is a bad approach give me a heads up. Also once i start the 24hr periods can i place her back outside for the 3 days or do i have transform her to an indoor grow?

As long as you are maintaining 12hrs dark after the veg cycle, outside is fine. Most indoor plants need to be "hardened". But I cant think of a Harder plant than a NYC orphan pitched and saved on the street. :rofl: She will be fine in sunlight sir. Just bring her in at night after 12hrs sun. Also, once she pops pistals,you will need to be careful with extra light. Light stress can cause Hermies, although smokable, seeds take away from buds.
On a side note, you using the term "veg" makes me happy.;) One step closer buddy...one step closer. :) :) :)

Reporting for :420: Duty sir...

Coke420, thanxx for getting me started with your first reply. Ive seen plenty of threads that just sit there. Forever my hero!

May I suggest a grow journal, that way many more growers can see your grow and chine in? Im a noob myself an can only offer basic reguratated advice and these other growers are way more legit than me.
HOW TO MAKE A GROW JOURNAL
Just include the info you know, and the pics, and Im sure we will all subscribe plus many,many more. :)

Yes. Is it possible to change my name to 'bar' as used by ca215? Sounds a little more appropriate for the site.

IMG_20130630_201711.jpg
JUNE 30 2013 DAY 9

IMG_20130630_202922.jpg
JUNE 30 2013 DAY 9

IMG_20130630_201730.jpg
STEM VIEW DAY 9

IMG_20130630_201759.jpg
TOP VIEW DAY 9

IMG_20130624_145607-1.jpg
IMG_20130626_065347.jpg
IMG_20130630_202922.jpg

You made that happen not me

Started a grow journal entitled 'new city grower"

heres my top 5 beginers hints:
1. Dont love her to death. Too much water, too much nutes, too much anything shes dead. Water every time the pot feels light.
2. Dont tell anyone. When those buds look nice, even your best friend will steal from you.
3. Read read read. Completed journals, how to's, whatever.
4. Provide lots on usefull info in the journal. If the good growers (not me) have to ask 50 q's to figure out a problem, they wll pass and move on.
5. Take it slow. Any stress-defoliation,ph issues, nute issues, take a week to overcome. So too much too fast = dead.

I wish you good luck and i will help you if i can but im just a noob. I read alot on here :nomo: And can point you in the right direction.if you use the resources her wisely, you will be a grower before you know it!
:420:
looking 1 1/2 wks back: Such great wisdom!!!

Back
Top Bottom