Yellow Leaves - 2 Weeks Old

Maan I am having huge trouble getting the PH right ... One of my Plant is drooping and the leafs are curling up .. looks like a PH problem for sure ... the other Plants arent drooping but the Leafs are all curling up ... Lets Say i take 3 Liter of water PH over 8 ... Now i put in 5ml of PH Minus ... and its perfectly between 6 and 7 PH .... Now i take another 3 Liter with PH over 8 .. and I put in 5 ml of PH Minus again .. But now the PH is still over 7 .. like WTF .. do i Have to measure it everytime ? THat really sucks ... Thanks in Advance

Edit: Can you suggest me a good ph meter ? Mine kinda sucks :) .. Its really annoying right now ... in the years before i never had to do this .. i just took the water and fed it to them .. but now they are dying in front of me .. i feel like a NOOB ..

What did you learn about that new water filtration system?
What's the pH of your water?
How many ppm?

What did you learn about that new water filtration system?
What's the pH of your water?
How many ppm?

I didnt learn anything about the filtration system other then that its for chalk ... I cant really ask my brother about it or he wil get suspicious .. he doesnt know that Im growing haha ..
I just ordered a new PH and PPM Meter should arrive in 2 Days , then i can give you the exact data .. my PH meter right now is like really cheap and it can only measure like 4ph 5ph 6ph 7ph 8ph .. nothing in between ... Again Thanks for your Answer !! I will post here again as soon as the new meters arrive !!

I didnt learn anything about the filtration system other then that its for chalk ... I cant really ask my brother about it or he wil get suspicious .. he doesnt know that Im growing haha ..

If it's an ion exchange system like below, then it's replacing calcium ions with sodium ions. If it leaves 11 grains per gallon of sodium in the water, that 11 * 17.1 = 188 PPM sodium in your water, and I don't think that's going to help your cannabis plant. (It would be much happier if you just left in the calcium).

That's all the advice I've got, yours to take or leave. Good luck!

How an ion exchange water softener works - San Antonio TX - YouTube

If it's an ion exchange system like below, then it's replacing calcium ions with sodium ions. If it leaves 11 grains per gallon of sodium in the water, that 11 * 17.1 = 188 PPM sodium in your water, and I don't think that's going to help your cannabis plant. (It would be much happier if you just left in the calcium).

That's all the advice I've got, yours to take or leave. Good luck!

How an ion exchange water softener works - San Antonio TX - YouTube

Again THank you very much ! I just recieved the PH und PPM Meters ... And I got the DATA Now !! Its 7,37 PH and 244ppm...

So I would keep the PH at around 6 - 6,2 right ? But I am not quite sure how much ppm I need . This is the only chart i found for soil .

Seedlings, Early Sprouts – 100 to 250
Early Veg’ Stage – 300 to 400
Full Vegetation Stage – 450 to 700
Early Blooming Stage – 750 to 950
Full Mature Bloom/Ripening Stage – 1000 to 1600

Could you correct me if I am wrong ? and to get the ppm higher i will use Nutrients right ? Again Thanks for your help... I still dont know if we have this ion exchange water softener haha , sorry !
Have a Nice Day

Back
Top Bottom