New guy in town

The top pic is in another box, and was started about a week after the others.

20160410_102041.jpg
20160410_102026.jpg
20160410_102021.jpg

Yeah I would say you still got 3 or 4 weeks for sure. The first one still has mostly white pistils showing and has good green leaves left. The 2nd and 3rd pics seem further along, will be your first to finish by the looks of it the way it is sucking the last of the nutrients from the leaves. *someone please correct me if this isnt the case here* You will want to get majority of those pistils showing amber/orange. Best way to know is to look at the trichomes thru a jewelers magnifier and determine how milky/cloudy/colored they are getting. Different stages of maturity will give different types of highs

I will be starting my first grow in about a week. But my best friend grows autos. She has said many times she does not understand why they state done in 60 days and it always takes 90 days sometimes little more. And that's with 2 week veg.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using 420

I will be starting my first grow in about a week. But my best friend grows autos. She has said many times she does not understand why they state done in 60 days and it always takes 90 days sometimes little more. And that's with 2 week veg.

I find with most seed banks they will list the time it takes for the flowering process to complete, this will not include veg period. So when they say it is a 60 day strain, it would be 60 days of flowering plus the veg period. As for autoflowers, they dont start out in the flower period, they grow in veg for 3 to 4 weeks first and then automatically start flowering regardless of light cycle. Once they start showing their sex, this means they have started the flowering period and that is roughly where you would start counting the days that they specified on the site you got the seeds from.

On the other hand, some companies will specify if the amount of days a plant strain takes is from germination/seed to harvest. I have seen this on a few sites in the past.

With one of my autos from Crop King they say flowering time is 7 weeks so I have to add veg time to this which was about 4 weeks. This makes it an 11 week strain from seed to harvest.

Hope this helps, best of luck!

My girlfriend seems to push here into flowering by changing nutes. But does not like doing it that way says it affects her yeild greatly. She has only did few times ran out of meds.I'm going to do 4 week veg then what ever time package calms for flowering. Hers look real good doing like you do. So I will follow.

Back
Top Bottom