UK: Dealer's Automated Text Refusing To Sell Weed On His Birthday Is Brilliant

Ron Strider

Being a dealer is pretty risky business, and it's one that those in the profession take seriously.

Well, at least this guy who informs his clients of his days off does, anyway.

Twitter user @_Mandieeee recently received an automated text from her dealer informing her that she wouldn't be able to buy any weed on 13 October. Why? Because it's her dealer's birthday.

Yep, dealers need their days off too, y'know.

In a hilarious text message, her dealer wrote: 'Good Evening, Happy Monday. Thank you for being a valued customer. This Friday (October 13th) I will be OFF. It is my birthday, and most likely the following Saturday morning recovering. So please leave me alone.

'I will be on all day till late Thursday night and resume regular scheduled hustling the following Saturday evening. 'Thank you for your understanding. It is appreciated.' Brilliantly, he even added at the bottom: '(No need to respond to this message)'. If that's not efficient, we don't know what is.

Weed_Dealer_Day_Off_-_Getty.jpg

News Moderator: Ron Strider 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Dealer's automated text refusing to sell weed on his birthday is brilliant | Metro News
Author: Hattie Gladwell
Contact: Contact us: How to get in touch with us at Metro newspaper and Metro.co.uk | Metro News
Photo Credit: Getty
Website: Metro.co.uk: News, Sport, Showbiz, Celebrities from Metro

Back
Top Bottom