Not sure if I introduced myself yet

BlazingBill

But i just wanted to say hello to all,
My name is Bill, and I am from Central Calif hidden among the trees and cows somewhere.
I am a 49 almost 50 Y.O. disabled truck driver and avid biker.
Due to two separate accidents I am mow pretty much disabled with a screwed up back and two legs that wanna screw with me at times.
My first accident was in 2000 I was untying my load when a forklift driver tried to grab too much dropping 2000 lbs of aluminum on me, thus starting the screwed up back and damaged left leg from the knee down, and they had a great lawyer, she called me while I was all drugged up on morphine and told them it wasn't his fault, BOOM lost a good million dollar law suit.
Second accident was 2010 when a 19 Y.O. not paying attention to the loud ass Harley next to him during the middle of summer (July) and decided to change lanes next to me throwing me off my bike and having my own bike slam into me after I became a road pizza.
thus that accident fractured my back in 4 places and separated my right hip permanently form my spine.
So I walk with a limp and if my right leg starts hurting then I become a Weeble, Weeble's wobble but they don't fall down, if ya don't know that line then DAMN YOUR YOUNG :)
after I quit smoking a year later I was placed in the ICU for extreme heart disease, congestive heart failure and a heart attack, all together.
Then I was placed on perm SSI after that and now take about 15 plus pills twice a day.
This is my story on why I now have my medical card, the pain in my right hip when the bones grind the nerves is very intense and randomly just zaps the holy crap outta me and my left leg just at times wants to start throbbing real bad along with my back.
I am hoping to learn much as I can from this site on how to grow for the first time.
I already posted pix of a mother plant I am growing and glad to say I finally got my Tent setup and the mother is in it after the clones from her start doing good, I am gonna put her in flower mode to find out just what the hell she is.
I ask alot of questions about growing so please don't be offended. My Sgt when I was in the army learning told me that that was a sign of someone who wanted to learn, and because of that i was placed in the top 3 of my graduating class of Diesel Mechs 63B.
OK enough rambling and would someone please tap the guy sleeping in the third row and have him wake up, my speech is almost over.
Thanx again for having me here and hope to learn about whats a great sativa bud for daytime pain, tired of falling asleep during the day from indicas lol.

sorry just found my old intro so now have 2 of them, this one lists my total history lol

Back
Top Bottom