Hash Hounds OC - Afrodite - Cream Carmel - AK47 - Querkle

Little late starting this one but here goes:

The Afrodite had 8 weeks veg, and the others had 4 weeks.
They all went 12/12 Oct 1st

Strains;

Kannabia - Afrodite freebie. Not sure of the lineage, One web site says Hawaiian x Jack Flash, but Kannabia web site says Jack Herer x Morroccan crossed with their best Afghan female. I lean towards the Kannabia site since its their strain. Long as it does the trick who cares, right?

Sweet Seeds - Cream Carmel, Blueblack x Maple Leaf x White Rhino

Pyramid Seeds - Tutankhamen (AK47) Afgh x Mex x Col x Thi, I will refer to her as AK for easy typing

TGA Subcool - Querkle, Urkle x Space queen to keep it simple.

600w HPS & MHconversion, Digital Greenhouse from HTG

Soil; 2/3 Promix and 1/3 MagikMoss

Nutes; OC+ 1.5 tbsp per gal, 2 tbsp DMred per pot, 1/4 cup Dolmite and Lime and 2 tbsp Epsoms. During flowering used some Gianormous, Snowstorm Ultra, Molasses. Afro in a 5 gl CC and AK in 4 gal.

I will catch up with strain at a time in the next few posts

Querkle

The Querkle were reg seeds. Two turned out male and I tried to catch some pollen to stud up the ladies, but I did a sloppy job, and I will have loads of seeds of all the other strains.

Here's how I tried to catch pollen. It collected a lot of pollen, but didn't contain it to the cup. No problem though, we were going to pollinate them all a bit, but it sort of spread and to put it mildly, I may end up with hundreds, maybe thousands of seeds.

No big deal, live and learn right?

Querkle_male_2wks_flwr.jpg

Afrodite

from day one till present,
I would say 75% milky maybe 25% of the heads amber or black

Flowered long waiting for space in the flower room, bad timing my part.

hmmm I can't seem to find her baby pictures, but you know what seedlings look like don't you.

She did have some 2 strange branches also, flat ones.
Aphro_7_wks_4_r.jpg

7 weeks into veg
Aphro_7_wks_1_r.jpg

6 weeks into flowering
Afro_flwr_6wks.jpg

Re: Hash Hounds OC+ Afrodite, Cream Carmel, AK47, Querkle

Chopped her today. 7.5 wks flowering. Will give a smoke report in the future, but test bud last week reminded me of Vanilla Kush.

with flash
Afro_flwr_8_wks_1_f.jpg

without
Afro_flwr_8_wks_2_nf.jpg

main cola
Afro_flwr_8_wks_a_top_tip_f.jpg

manicured
Afro_flwr_8_wks_a_top_tip_mc.jpg

buds
Afro_flwr_8_wks_top_1.jpg

Afro_flwr_8_wks_top_2.jpg

Afro_flwr_8_wks_top_3.jpg

Afro_flwr_8_wks_top_5_nf.jpg

Cream Carmel

This plant has an awesome smell. When you open up a nice big bud and stick your nose in, it smells like a fresh ripe cantaloupe.

She needs at least 2 more weeks to finish

Veg
CC_5_wks_1_r.jpg

CC_6_wks_r.jpg

flower 2 weeks
CC_2wks_flwr.jpg

Flowering 6 weeks
CC_flwr_6wks.jpg

AK47 Tutankhamen

Smells a little on the skunky side

She also needs at least 2 weeks to finish

veg 4 wks
AK47_6_wks_2_r.jpg

AK47_7_wks_r.jpg

flowering 2 weeks
AK47_2wks_flwr.jpg

that's her back left and the whole room view, with Blueberry front right put in there last week.
room_flwr_6wks.jpg

Lost the plant pic, here's a bud though
AK47_flwr_6_wks_bud.jpg

Afrodite preliminary smoke report

This stuff kicks but. Comes on strong, a slight heart race that goes away quick. intense yet mellows into a kick back sort of stone. This in not daytime pot. When you look in the mirror, you look stoned. Munchies. Smells and tastes sort of peppery spicy or hashy.

Unfortunately it's loaded with seeds, and will probably not last long enough to cure the way Kannabia says you should due to the lack of smoke right now. Picked a week ago and is smokeable right now.

Afrodite preliminary smoke report

averaging about 2/3 weed, 1/3 seeds per bud by weight. Some more some less.

The main branch that I pollinated is more like 2/3 seed 1/3 weed. The seeds are popping out of the bracts. Very dark mature spotted ones.

Can't wait to grow a few of them out to see how the Querkle male did as a stud.

TY aka

actually I think it's a bit over kill for the small space. We got good results with the 400w with less heat and less electric. It's about 30"x30". But the 600w sure is putting out some nice frosty buds.

TY Mr.Krip.

I was dragging my feet on this one. Had some family matters taking up a lot of time. Not a whole lot to share this time either. No new earth shattering methods being tried or anything like that, just a standard grow with some pics and smoke reports.

Cream Carmel Update

Here are a few pics of the CC. She is 9+ weeks in flower and will probably be picked this weekend making 10 wks 12/12.

She is starting to get a few small bud rot spots at the thickest points. So her days are numbered. Hasn't developed any of the colors I was expecting, but resiny none the less.

CC_flwr_9wks_1.jpg

CC_flwr_9wks_2.jpg

CC_flwr_9wks_3.jpg

CC_flwr_9wks_4b.jpg

CC_flwr_9wks_5b.jpg

CC_flwr_9wks_6c.jpg

AK47 Update

Here are a few pics of the AK, same 9+ weeks 12/12. Most likely will be picked this weekend also. I do notice a little dark purple color on a few of the leaves.

AK47_flwr_9wks_1.jpg

AK47_flwr_9wks_2b.jpg

AK47_flwr_9wks_3b.jpg

AK47_flwr_9wks_4b.jpg

AK47_flwr_9wks_5b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom