Help - Is it dead?

Jaymangrows

420-magazine-mobile1242894851.jpg

So yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Definitely not dead, not even mostly dead, just in need of nutes.

Before we can say anything specific we need to know:

Soil medium?
Pot size/plant size?
pH?
feeding schedule?
watering schedule?
Temp & RH?
When did this start?
Close up of leaves would help.

edit: okay, it may be as simple as resuming feeding schedule. She's early enough in flower that she should have time to recover. I wouldn't try to make up for missed feedings, just feed normally. Maybe replace 1 plain watering with extra feeding.

It is not dead at all but yellow pale leafs can mean many things going from nutrient deficiencies or over Doses to pests did u notice the yellowing started at the bottom and moved to the top or st the top and to the bottom or was it all just completely random ? By determining those factors I can help you find what it is that went wrong

Any pointers? Think she's in need of nutes, hasn't had any for around 2 weeks now, ran out and had a mishap with the delivery people. Collecting tomorrow.

I don't grow indoors so I'm no good at indoor grow diagnostics, but plenty of helpful folk on here will help you out.

Whatever the case, if you are able to move her out of the growspace and clean her up of all those yellow dying leaves (cos even if the plant recovers they won't ) because they will become potential mould conductors.

If you haven't been dosing them the nutrients for 2 weeks now that's definantly your problem right there once the nutrients come in give your plants small doses of them to avoid chemical burn and everything should be back on track

She's an auto though, she hasn't got much time.

It's in canna terra pro

11L pot/just over a foot tall plant

I didn't have a feeding schedule I just fed her some veg nutes at half a dose when she was 3 weeks old then the next week I blasted her with another dose and she went like this, I flushed her then flushed her again as ph was very low still, then she started recovering, 2 days away from her first feed of flowering nutes and she's started yellowing badly.

Soil is at 6.5ph and has been since the last flush about a week ago

I've got veg nutes, should I feed her with them now or just wait until tomorrow for the flowering ones? I would like to say surely she wouldn't die in a day, but she's gone yellow real quick.

Yellow has started from bottom I think? I haven't really noticed but the highest leaves are still green.... ish

Soil flushing can be very stress ful on the plant but sometimes has to be done the fact that you have maintained a good ph gives your plant good chances of survival but it is critical to have a feeding schedule and not just go randomly you can really over dose and stress your plant like you have so devise a schedule of weekly feedings in low doses and if you don't see any improvement then up the dose but for now let your plant recover and when ur nutes get there do low dose feedings AND MAKE UR FEEDING SCHEDULE ASAP

Since it is an auto you can't control the flowering times so if it is beginning to flower feed it the bloom nutrients but if you can't get the nutrients in time you may have to simply work with what you got

I doubt you have a pest problem you should check your plants daily for nute or pest problems and always keep a close eye on them it is better to prevent the problem in the first place then a cure later

I don't know how things work out indoors, but I have had autos go for 110 days outdoors.....if the plant needs more time and it's not dying, just give it the extra time it needs to maximise yields. She has probably stopped stretching, but there is still a lot you can do to pump up those buds.

Right I'm going to wait until tomorrow, give her a small dose of bloom nutes and hope for the best.

I have high hopes that your plant will be fine within a couple days once it gets those much needed nutes if not msg me personally and we will get to the bottom of this

Here she is in proper light, very light green and a lot of yellow, have cut a handful of dead leaves of just before the picture. Collecting my bloom nutes after work tonight. She's 45 days old today, I hope she can recover.

420-magazine-mobile2099588233.jpg

Been away with the misses for valentines, on the way back now, first time I would of seen this plant since it got its feed of nutes, will post a picture when I'm back, I'm hoping things have improved.

Back
Top Bottom