Seeking High CBD, Low THC Strains & Advice

SirWaffle

I am new to growing and all the plants we have are a variety of high THC high yield strains. I am searching high and low for a 10%+ CBD level and 5% or less THC level. I have found a few places that sell similar seeds to what I'm looking for but I don't know how reliable these sources are. I just want a few strains to test out for personal medical purposes as I have never tried out any high CBD strains. I would appreciate any input anyone has on where to find what I'm looking for or any suggestions people have on strains that they have grown, enjoyed, or have any experience with. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

re: Please Help! High CBD, Low THC Questions & Concerns

I would trust anything from CBD crew. In fact, I'd trust all the seasoned breeders. I'd put a little more stock in CBD Crew as its "what they do". I have one of their Critical Cure (1:1 @ 7% each) that is close to harvest. I'm not sure "why" you are using cannabis, but IMO a 1:1 CBD:THC is about the best ratio for health benefits in general. I plan on oil for my entire plant for creams (arthritis). I took a couple clones in case it works. Good luck! Sorry I couldn't answer your question.

re: Seeking High CBD, Low THC Strains & Advice

Have you tried searching our seed sponsor websites yet?
Sponsors

They are all legit and include the data on each seed product page. :thumb:

That sponsor page was very helpful. I decided on a few strains I'm going to try I'll keep a group journal on them and keep everyone updated on what I think

Sent from my SM-G930P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom