Getting there

People pay upwards of $250 for those seminars - and they don't get a fraction of that wisdom.

Old age can be joyous and enjoyable or very boring and frustrating, and it entirely depends on the person's temperament who is facing facing the phase. I have seen many aged person who has beaten old age problems, and living a happy life.

if anyone asked me the one thing for anti aging i'd have to say besides a bowl,the amino acid arginine. taken by the gram on an empty stomach, i take mine first thing in the morning. it tickles the pituitary gland to produce more growth hormone, that showers down into the hormones you need to be tip top. sky high

if anyone asked me the one thing for anti aging i'd have to say besides a bowl,the amino acid arginine. taken by the gram on an empty stomach, i take mine first thing in the morning. it tickles the pituitary gland to produce more growth hormone, that showers down into the hormones you need to be tip top. sky high

I googled it and now I want to find some. Its good for all sorts of things, heart, kidneys and liver especially. Thanks for the informative post.

+ REP

excuse me while i kiss the sky, but you did not mention the most fun about arganine, when taken before lovin, it turns into nitrus oxide, relaxing the blood vessel walls to allow more blood to flow to the right spots, and we all know what that does. sky high

How can I grow some Arganine ?? Can you add it to a bowl ? nitus oxide ! oh boy ! watch me burn out !!

My dad had a saying that I put on a license plate holder for him and my mom, it said "Golden Years My Ass" ...they always got great remarks from others, it's now on my car !! and now I know what they meant by it !!

Getting old is mostly good, the alternative mostly bad
Each moment can be precious, augmented by memories we have
Good health is a key factor, to making each day a joy
Tonic to health, that I call wealth, a spliff of MMJ:ganjamon:

Isn't this the truth!
I love hanging out with a bunch of old people growing our own meds now that we have time for the truly important things in life.

Getting old is mostly good, the alternative mostly bad
Each moment can be precious, augmented by memories we have
Good health is a key factor, to making each day a joy
Tonic to health, that I call wealth, a spliff of MMJ:ganjamon:

Wow... You haven't been here since 2013. I hope that, wherever you are, you are wreathed in smoke and still "getting there" regularly. My current experiences here have more than a bit of the surreal about them. I CRS (on a GOOD day) anyway, so probably 90% of the people I "remember" from before I don't really remember their user names - and many of the ones I do have moved on (or, perhaps, passed on?).

(I noticed this thread somewhere in my User CP because of its title - around here, some of us have been using the phrase "get there" to denote cannabis use ever since Rush's 2112 album came out back in the day, which has the classic cannabis anthem, "A Passage to Bangkok," on it. So whenever I hear/see someone say/type something like "getting there" (Are you there? Have you been there lately? Are you stopping by, there? What's going on, there? :lol: Et cetera.), it always perks me right up. Because, well... I haven't been there lately, lol.)

A Passage to Bangkok (from 2112, by Rush, released April 1, 1976 - Happy freakin' 40th anniversary ;) ):
Our first stop is in Bogotá
To check the Colombian fields
The natives smile and pass along
A sample of their yield
Sweet Jamaican pipe dreams
Golden Acapulco nights
Then Morocco, and the East
Fly by morning light

[Chorus:]
We're on the train to Bangkok
Aboard the Thailand Express
We'll hit the stops along the way
We only stop for the best

Wreathed in smoke in Lebanon
We burn the midnight oil
The fragrance of Afghanistan
Rewards a long day's toil
Pulling into Katmandu
Smoke rings fill the air
Perfumed by a Nepal night
The Express gets you there

[Chorus]

Rambling,
~TS~

:rollit:Having money helps the aging process be much easier and enjoyable. Having little money but access to some good Cannabis is next best sometimes and often better. Old people should be able to use what ever they want for pain and suffering whenever they want it!

Back
Top Bottom