SmokeCones.com - Product Review

Truth Seeker

What's good everyone,

Here I am again, with yet another one of our sponsors generous donations. A special Thank you to Steve over at Smokecones.com. I am reviewing for one of the "Of The Month" contests prize packages.

Now, I know most people that are really good at rolling a doobie, don't look at these as anything beneficial, but to a very not so great roller at all like myself, to have the craving of a good spliff, and be able to just grind up some herb and pack it down. Now there is no going and looking for a pen or a skinny twig to pack these bad boys down, all you have to do is use the packed packing stick that is enclosed with the tubes. Once you have packed it up, you just give it a twist and tear or cut, whichever you prefer, sit down, light up, and have yourself a great spliff.

The Monthly contest winners will get the 12-pack King Size Cones. These tubes are excellent, I was sent these and am so glad to have refills for the tubes that we sent as well. The tubes are great for going out to family events and keeping it discreet from everybody around, until you smoke of course. Among these great products, if you need to take some doobies out on the go with you and you need to quickly pack up and go, the Joybox. All you have do with this amazing contraption is set it upright, grind up your herbs, pour into the 3 pre made holes that will contain 3 pre rolled cones in them, pack em down, pull out the insert that holds the cones in place, twist and go. I think this would be good to have for the tubes, cus people will see a cig pack, but know when they can smell your herbs through the pack that it is not what it appears to be.
Lastly, I had the pleasure of checking out this extremely huge cone, The Super Size. I had a friend of mine come over and I told him that he had better packing some major weight for a good smoke out, so he brought over 1/8th we sat down, broke up the 1/8th of some fine Skywalker OG, packed this bad boy up and got to smokin... now you know how a blunt take a minute to go around and go out... well honestly, with this Supersize Cone, it made blunts look like cigarillos , we just couldn't finish it up in one sit.

All these products were wonderful, and being as that I am more of a pipe or bong smoker, it's nice to just sit down with some friends and share a good doobie. The only issue that I had with these was that when I would light them up, they would run a little bit, but what I loved about it was that it seemed to correct itself on every cone that I smoked. 1 cone is good for about 2 sits, depending on how much medicating you do. I sit here on the computer all day for school or working here on :420: so you can imagine my amounts of intake... :thumb: I love the filter ends as well, they don't allow any little particles to come through it. It was nice to be able to smoke a joint and not get the nasty resin taste on my lips or even for that matter, go and have to look for a roach clip, you can smoke it all the way to the end without burning yourself. These also have a nice slow burn to them as well, I am a major puffer and I take BIG hits, so this was extremely satisfying for me to know that it still takes it down slowly.

So if your planning on going to a Bday party and are thinking of giving some flowers as the gift, pack it up in these as a little party favor type thing, or pack up the Super Sizer to be the talk of the party and have enough to go around. I totally recommend these fine quality products. A 420% A+ in my book.

Here are some photos for your viewing pleasures. :ganjamon:

SmCo1.jpg
SmCo2.jpg
SmCo3.jpg
SmCo4.jpg
SmCo5.jpg
SmCo6.jpg
SmCo7.jpg

Thank you again to Steve at Smokecones.com for the kind donations.

Til next time,
Astonr420 signing off. Stay safe everyone!

:peacetwo:

Nice review, but what are they made of? Rice, hemp, tobacco fiber, or ...?

You know, I'm not sure, all I had found when researching them was that they are made of cigarette papers. I will write to them and get more info on this, then I will be back to post the answer to your question. :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom