What do you think about Cones now?

Weekender

With the use of cones going more widespread just wondering what you think of this as it is a shift in this industry. Book of rolling papers you get what a 100, now cones 6. Cones make a nice dooby if medicine is prepared. I started buying on Amazon in 100 packs delivered, kind of sweet. But a shift in how I enjoy herbs.

I like the ease of cones, but I find them wasteful. You can fit about 3 joints worth of weed in a cone. at my age I've rolled more joints than I can count, so a break every once in a while is nice

20221204_084253.jpg

Anybody ever try those old fashioned cigarette rollers, that you buy the tubes for? I used to roll cigs years ago with those but can't buy them locally now.

of everyone i know i roll the worst lol.

i had a couple friends that could roll near perfect. cone roll, cone roll with a ball, extended joints etc. it really was an art. don't really see it anymore.

Anybody ever try those old fashioned cigarette rollers, that you buy the tubes for? I used to roll cigs years ago with those but can't buy them locally now.

I looked for them about a year ago when I was rolling jays again with a trip down memory lane from the early '80s. I could find vintage ones on Ebay but no tubes as a discontinued product and all that. So I just bought the roller style zig zags and papers.

I looked for them about a year ago when I was rolling jays again with a trip down memory lane from the early '80s. I could find vintage ones on Ebay but no tubes as a discontinued product and all that. So I just bought the roller style zig zags and papers.
Still sell them here in Canada

Cigarettes are bad news...on the other hand "herb" is good.

Cones seem like a waste of weed to me. Probably because I don't smoke in that quantity. Also large joints to me anyway start to taste bad towards the end if they get too tar packed.

I roll one up every now in then and if I am going mobile but for the most part I moved to a dry herb vape (Mighty) and never looked back.

Back
Top Bottom