Joni Mitchell

Moonjet6

I'm sitting up, late ~ Listening to For The Roses & contemplating life. I have to think Joni was (or maybe still is) a stoner, but I have no proof of this. Her music was embraced by the culture & I believe she was (is) close with David Crosby, so one would think...

I've also realized that I have to have 50 posts to be able to message people on here...So I'm going to be on here rambling about something-or-other on a regular basis til' I make it. (I believe I only have 46 more posts to go! ~ Yayyy for this site being slightly stoopid in some ways.)

I am amazed at how regular folk like me with thoughts other than "growing" seem to get lost in the shuffle of all things GROW on this site. I can't grow dandelions, much less bud... But there are so many normal, regular things stoners must have on their minds? ~ Share them, for pity sake.

:thumb:

Hey. I've heard this complaint before- that it's just a growers site. There is also the off topic area and a bunch of others. Plenty of room. I think people do a pretty good job of squeezing in all sorts of stuff without going so far that the mods have to delete it. Personally- I think the more voices on here the better- post it in one of the appropriate forums where it won't get chopped. I read them all at times.

We all got high up in Laurel Canyon especially at Peter Torks house. Those were heady hazy days. Mellow days by the pool and electric evenings in town.

RD :peace::peace::peace:

Back
Top Bottom