Who was in charge when you were born

Savvage61

hello fellow FARMERS , STONERS, STONER FARMERS AND SO ON
My son grabbed me a bag of Sour Diesel and it is really good and I am really stoned so if I ramble please ignore it./ ok 4290 is a melting pot of young and old stoners we have plenty of vets from Nam,Gernada Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan and the ones no body told us about I bet we have members that were at Woodstock. and the list goes on to see if I am correct. so I wanna do this 1, post who was president when you were born and what historical event happened within 1 year of your birth I bet we have flower children to Hells angels . so Please participate. Ill GOP first

John Fitzgerald Kennedy (JFK) was the president starting his second term, and Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin was the first man in space and the space trade was on

Nixon and rocketing gas prices, (a bottle rocket compared to today gas scandal.)
a gallon of whole milk cost $1.39, bacon was 99 cents for a one-pound package, and eggs were 58 cents a dozen

Nixon and rocketing gas prices, (a bottle rocket compared to today gas scandal.)
a gallon of whole milk cost $1.39, bacon was 99 cents for a one-pound package, and eggs were 58 cents a dozen
i REMEMBER THAT WELL! I had just got my first job in a gas station we would come to work with a line about 3/4 of a mile long and pump gas till we closed or ran out . I remember a article that said do we have gas / Hell yes a dollar a gallon out gas was at 60 cents no body ever imagined 1 dollar of gas , :thumb:
Eisenhower.
Both Hawaii and Alaska became states.
The first man made object crashed on the moon.
The Twilight Zone and the first TV regularly scheduled TV show in color (Bonanza) premiered.
loved Bonanza Haus, little joe ,candy and da Man BEN CARTWRIGHTcant for get the cook Hopsing omg forgot Adam
Dan blocker, micheal landon .Lorne Green and John Canary as???

i REMEMBER THAT WELL! I had just got my first job in a gas station we would come to work with a line about 3/4 of a mile long and pump gas till we closed or ran out . I remember a article that said do we have gas / Hell yes a dollar a gallon out gas was at 60 cents no body ever imagined 1 dollar of gas , :thumb:

loved Bonanza Haus, little joe ,candy and da Man BEN CARTWRIGHTcant for get the cook Hopsing omg forgot Adam
Dan blocker, micheal landon .Lorne Green and John Canary as???
Candy Canaday!
I remember the long gas lines. There was a gas station half a block from the high school. A couple times my history teacher threw me the keys to his VW bug and $10, my class was right before lunch, he told me to take his car and get in the gas line, he’d come and get in line after class! Got an A in that class!

Eisenhower.
Both Hawaii and Alaska became states.
The first man made object crashed on the moon.
The Twilight Zone and the first TV regularly scheduled TV show in color (Bonanza) premiered.

Louis St. Laurent was Prime Minister of Canada.
I'm guessing he was more popular than Trudeau

Eisenhower was outgoing president, JFK became president. JFK established the Peace Corps. George Harrison turned 18, John Lennon turned 21. Barack Obama and Eddie Murphy were both born. @Savvage61 we must have been born the same year, as indicated in your name...

:passitleft:

yes we were it was a good year a vintage year we age like a fine wine lol wow mind blower I didn't know the beatles were that young

Richard Nixon,
i didn't smoke weed until 87, in Florida.
Always great weed but 90s northern lights and og kush were the "high end"
GainesvilleGreen was good bud in Gainesville, fla. back then too. Don't think it was necessary a strain.
Gg was sativa dom, but honestly dont remember
back in the 80's to most of us a strain was something you did to your back when you twisted it or lifted something to heavy:cough:

yep, Columbian, Mexican, Jamaican 15 bucks a lid (3/4 of oz )and the high dollar weed top shelf $200 an OZ hawian I had a hissy fit when my dealer went from $75 to $90 a QP even the high end was named mostly by the area Columbian Gold and Redbud. BTW on a special note I thought I was one of a few over 60 you guys have brought hope back to me I am far from being one of the oldest member. some of you saw 'REEFER MADNESS:" on the premier night at the theater Im still a spring chicken lol Just Kidding My utmost respect for older stoners the Goverment had you in the same class as Charlie Manson (well there was ole Timothy Leary ) if you smoked weed you were right up there with heroin addicts Being a outlaw is not easy and that's is what they did they made good people evil outlaws teamed up with commies when all ya cared about was Drugs , sex and Rockin roll I still am devoted to 2 of them still love my weed and Rock n Roll will never die and thank God for those little blue footballs lol:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom