Pawpaw Medicine Tent 2.0 Perpetual Grow Journal

:thumb:

Glad to hear you are happy with your decision to give it a go. These things really are a game changer!
I have never seen so many roots I couldn't understand why I need to to give each plant a gallon every 24 hrs now I see where the water went. Ill be sure to remember that when I take my first bong hit in 3-4 weeks.
Yeah @Azimuth I am very happy to be a Sipper

Hey guys I appreciate the love, lets me know im back home, I am currently getting read for my next grow. I am sold on Brother Grimms seeds they are ranked #1 breeder with the lowest prices and they arrive in under a week in the US. every BG. I will be growing a high THC grow and Ill post the info later.

one thing I plan on doing is admending My FFOF after every grow. I am considering doing a SUBCOOL los for 20 gal at a time I have all the ingredients and I got a bag of Bio-char, has anyone ever used it( stuck in bold sry) it
is made from biomass 100% organic and I was curious if it would be beneficial ?

I was looking at at my recipe and just realize I pair$150 in POOP Bat shit ,sea bird shit worm shit. how come I gotta pay to flush my poop? does any one know if they buy or sell people Guano ? lol bad joke I know

was looking at at my recipe and just realize I pair$150 in POOP Bat shit ,sea bird shit worm shit

Yep.. organic growing is all poop, blood, bones and stones (minerals)

I got a bag of Bio-char, has anyone ever used it
Yep, use it in every grow. I make my own Biochar, but carbon is carbon. I'm assuming the char is already charged as that's what turns char(coal) into biochar.

If not, and it's just dry charcoal bits, it will suck nutrients out of your soil at first as it filters things through, much like your carbon filter does for smells on the air.

The good news is it's super easy to charge it if you need to. You can use some of that poop you're collecting (not human!) to make a tea and soak the char in it.

But, if it's sold as biochar it's likely already pre-charged.

hey guys how is every one it has been a very busy week 2.5 harvest trims and start cure . I plant on a standard GF grow with a SIP. I am also mixing my firsty batch of Subcool. I notice Subcool has very little pottasium and pot ash @Azimuth , @Keffka and the rest of the gang I do have seabird quano and some BIO Charr would you guys recommend either or they say subcool is missing potassium and hurts longevity
Feed back appreciated

I don't know Subcool's mix but do know @Emilya Green used it early in her career so maybe she can give you her thoughts as to whether it's missing anything important.

While biochar is some great stuff for your soil it does nothing to add any nutrients to the soil since it is pure carbon. In fact, if you don't charge it first, it will act like the air filter in your tent, sucking in all the surrounding nutrients until it gets saturated and giving you deficiencies.

Easy enough to charge though by soaking it in a compost tea or mixing it with compost and letting it sit for a while.

hey everyone hope all is well
could someone answer a los question ? this after noon I am going to mix a small batch of subcools recipe (10 gal)

 1 ten gallon bag of high quality Organic Potting Soil Such as “Roots Organic Soil”

 3 to 6 pounds of Organic Earthworm Castings (1 lb. of casting = about 1 gal.)

 10 ounces of Blood Meal ( 10 oz. of blood meal = about 1 & 1/2 cups)

 10 ounces of Bloom Bat Guano ( 10 oz. of guano = about 1 cup)

 10 ounces Fish Bone Meal ( 10 oz. of bone meal = about 1 cup)

 6 ounces Rock Phosphate

 1&1/2 tablespoons Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate)

 2 tablespoons or 1 oz. (liquid measure)of Dolomite Lime

 1 tablespoons or 1/2 oz. (liquid measure) of Azomite (trace elements)

 1 teaspoon of powdered Humic Acid

the problem with this recipe is lack of K (potassium) I plan on adding some Kelp and neem meal what about
Langbeinite it has Potassium, Magnesium and Sulfur, would I be better to add organic bloom during flower?

also can I over cook my soil I will start a new crop next week with a Geo Flora grow I will start using LOS in about 90 to 120 days after 90 days of cooking can I store it for a while till Im ready to use it ?

thx in advance

could someone answer a los question ? this after noon I am going to mix a small batch of subcools recipe (10 gal)

 1 ten gallon bag of high quality Organic Potting Soil Such as “Roots Organic Soil”

the problem with this recipe is lack of K (potassium) I plan on adding some Kelp and neem meal what about
Langbeinite it has Potassium, Magnesium and Sulfur, would I be better to add organic bloom during flower?

also can I over cook my soil I will start a new crop next week with a Geo Flora grow I will start using LOS in about 90 to 120 days after 90 days of cooking can I store it for a while till Im ready to use it ?

thx in advance
Wow that's too complicated for me.
Coco is so much easier.
If you don't mind feeding every day. :rofl:
Hope your doing well Amigo. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

HEY GUYS
Wow that's too complicated for me.
Coco is so much easier.
If you don't mind feeding every day. :rofl:
Hope your doing well Amigo. :high-five:
Take care.

Bill284 😎
ok mr smarty pants I ordered a small block coco to add just for you lol Last night. I learned my lesson, watered 6 gallons every 24 hrs on 4 plants. But as many issues I had on my last grow I will still stick with organic. the smell taste are amazing also the prettesit buds I ever grew Ill post some pics when they finish curing , the are all comfy is a fresh grove bag dreaming of the days when they become real pot and get ground up and set on fire,

one thing about sub- cools recipe is the K lack of potassium I just orded
Potassium Sulfate - Sulfate of Potash
I have read that some people use greensand, wood ash I went with Sulfate of Potash I have no clue how much to use any suggestions? they recommend 20 lb per 1000 sq ft I have 1.5 sq ft so I am guessing a tablespoon lol

HEY GUYS

ok mr smarty pants I ordered a small block coco to add just for you lol Last night. I learned my lesson, watered 6 gallons every 24 hrs on 4 plants. But as many issues I had on my last grow I will still stick with organic. the smell taste are amazing also the prettesit buds I ever grew Ill post some pics when they finish curing , the are all comfy is a fresh grove bag dreaming of the days when they become real pot and get ground up and set on fire,

I have read that some people use greensand, wood ash I went with Sulfate of Potash I have no clue how much to use any suggestions? they recommend 20 lb per 1000 sq ft I have 1.5 sq ft so I am guessing a tablespoon lol
The pot will be amazing I'm sure.
But your asking the wrong guy. :rofl:
I'm a bump on the noodle away from being a plant.🤣
And you want me to do math?
Coco Buddy. ;)

Bill284 😎

HEY GUYS

Gawd Sav, I'd ask around first lol. Don't just add willynilly! :laugh: My maths is worse than Bill's so I'm no help! Just don't fry plants. Is there an email address on the label? Send them an email maybe.

thx in advance
I would definitely find a K source and I think thats a bit light on calcium, but you can always add more calcium in top dressings. As for over cooking no, you can't overcook it. As long as its kept dark and a bit moist its good. I have used soil that has been cooked and then stored for a year to great success.

Here is my recipe. I use kelp and green sand as my main K inputs. This recipe is for 20 gallon cooks so half it and compare to what you have going on as a reference point. This recipe will setyle at 6.2 ph if you use Reverse Osmosis water so thats a great ph point for soil. The rhozosphere can tweak that to what it needs very easily.

Then I add my worm castings right before I use the soil and give it one last mixing and hydrating. I also add a bit more perlite in the final mixing to get it right where I want it. Hope this helps. You can add more fresh coco in the last mixing as well if you like.

20 gals recycled soil
2 gals coco
7 cups prilled dolomite or 3.5 cups powdered
1 cup blood meal
.5 cup bat guano
.5 cup glacial rock dust
.5 cups granular rock phosphate
3 cups feather meal
3 cups bone meal
1.5 cups greensand
.3 cups SR
2 cups organic basmati
.75 cups gypsum
3 cups kelp meal
2 cups alfalfa meal
2.5 cup oyster shell flour

I would definitely find a K source and I think thats a bit light on calcium, but you can always add more calcium in top dressings. As for over cooking no, you can't overcook it. As long as its kept dark and a bit moist its good. I have used soil that has been cooked and then stored for a year to great success.

Here is my recipe. I use kelp and green sand as my main K inputs. This recipe is for 20 gallon cooks so half it and compare to what you have going on as a reference point. This recipe will setyle at 6.2 ph if you use Reverse Osmosis water so thats a great ph point for soil. The rhozosphere can tweak that to what it needs very easily.

Then I add my worm castings right before I use the soil and give it one last mixing and hydrating. I also add a bit more perlite in the final mixing to get it right where I want it. Hope this helps. You can add more fresh coco in the last mixing as well if you like.

20 gals recycled soil
2 gals coco
1 cup blood meal
.5 cup bat guano
.5 cup glacial rock dust
.5 cups granular rock phosphate
3 cups feather meal
3 cups bone meal
1.5 cups greensand
.3 cups SR
2 cups organic basmati
.75 cups gypsum
3 cups kelp meal
2 cups alfalfa meal
I wouldn't start with that much calcium. I apologize, thats my hot recipe. 5 cups of prilled dolomite or 2.5 cups powdered is safe.

@Gee64
hey Gee hope all is well, got a few questions about your mix. one thing I learned is soil mixes are like A holes everybody got one lol yours is very similar to what I got cooking and I am getting ready to get some more of your amendments lol. how do you use yours? 1/3 ss to 2/3 reg soil? I switched a few things like I used garden lime and epsom salt instead of dolime for calcium
\
how often do you have to re amend your soil? and will it work in a SIP like the gro buckets?

life is coming back to normal. time to to focus on what I enjoy for a bit

thx

@Gee64
hey Gee hope all is well, got a few questions about your mix. one thing I learned is soil mixes are like A holes everybody got one lol yours is very similar to what I got cooking and I am getting ready to get some more of your amendments lol. how do you use yours? 1/3 ss to 2/3 reg soil? I switched a few things like I used garden lime and epsom salt instead of dolime for calcium
\
how often do you have to re amend your soil? and will it work in a SIP like the gro buckets?

life is coming back to normal. time to to focus on what I enjoy for a bit

thx
20 gals recycled soil
2 gals coco
1 cup blood meal
.5 cup bat guano
.5 cup glacial rock dust
3 cups feather meal
3 cups bone meal
1.5 cups greensand
.3 cups SRP
2 cups organic basmati
.75 cups gypsum
3 cups kelp meal
2 cups alfalfa meal

Here is my current mix. After cooking I add perlite until I like the looks of it and then when I plant I use 3 parts this to 1 part ewc and 1 part coco and 1 part perlite.

@Emilya Green or any other growers using Geo Flora with and use the Sweet Candy. I usually use Terpininator from start to finish and the massive Bloom 123. like GF recommended
How do ya' all use it? from start to finish or just flower?" when you use sweet candy do you still use the massive and terpinator? I just started a new Grow and I'm trying Sweet candy for the first time. (while my batch of sub-cool recipe
cooks)

Hey Guys hope all is well, and ya know we been going thru some health and family bullshit, at 62-63 yrs old we find ourselves raising 2 boys. Thought we finished that part of life 30 yrs ago. ones 12 the other 14 so you can understand our plate is full, and also understand why raising kids is meant for the young.

this is why I havent been around much. I have been doing a lot more growing. Not only did I do/start a lot I what to share things and ask questions, I want to be on every day but I cant I have a couple new grows started . instead of telling you when I water and feed, I want to share things I find intresting and might help other growers

To day I want to share and talk about Phenos (below)
I current have 1 of my tent growing OCIFER from Brothers Grimm seeds
Ocifer is breed from Cap Junky (Capulator and Seed Junky) and Rosetta Stone (Mr Soul ) the breeders of both breeds are weed Growing Legends. so anything from any of these guys will be top self in the hands of a skilled Grower.
Parents- Cap/Junky XX and Rosetta Stone XX (XX=Female)
Flower time est 8 to 10 weeks depending on the Pheno
Possible THC 34% (one of BG most potent strain comes with a warning label (warning labels are a sales secret made me grow it) lol

one thing that caught me off guard is the Phenos. Like I said these are tester seeds, which means they grow awesome weed but getting feed back from the growers is priceless. not only that we let them know about the diffrent phenos it also lets them know what we think of the plant how it taste, smokes ECT

I planted 5 tester seed (9 seeds for $25 in the US 4-7 day delivery) they are 3 weeks old. they have just been transplanted into SIPs (a little early had a room issue) check out these Phenos
I am using the tried and proven GEOFLORA ORGANIC DRY FERTILIZER .THE EASIEIST AND AFFORDABLE WAY TO GROW ORGANIC

IMG_4915.jpg
#1.jpg
#2.jpg
#3.jpg
#4.jpg
IMG_5062.jpg

All of the plants in the sips are Ocifer strain all were Germinated in RapidRooters and Dynomyco at the same time.the first one broke thru after 2 days by the 6th day they were all above ground.on the 7th day I got really high all day.
the 2 bigger plants are Frozen Black Cherry mothers and the small ones on the floor are FBC clones thats a diffrent story Ill talk about next time Thanks to @Bill284 I got the whole clone thing figured out. but thats a storie for next time

Take a look at each OCIFER plants the way the big one took off outta the ground #1n is the big one and it is perfect as far as being a organized pattern of growth where the plants grow evenly . I cant think of the word but #1 and#3 are evenly growing but #2 and#4 have branches growing out where ever no even Pattern,no rhyme or reason. But according to the other tester reviews the Ocifer is amazing weed. and Knowing it comes from the Home grower legends of yesterday made for the home growers today it is guarantee to yield some awesome weed when treated right.

This is my first time of growing the same strain . I always what to grow all different strains at once. That cause's problems, especially for me. Having to grow and dry in the same tent. will mess you up when you harvestyou have to harvest all at once. doing that makes it easy to harvest 1 plant too early or one too late. growing the same strain gives you a better chance of a ripe harvest all at the same time. I am in the process of expansion and I will have a more room. and 1 tent for experiment growers and 1 for drying along with my main grow

I would really like to hear about Phenos and experiences you guys might have had in your time growing

@Gee64 ,@Keffka , @Azimuth @Emilya Green and so many other's you guys have taught me a lot about true organic growing, worm composting, and the Marvelous wonders of OWC. and I put it to use. I hope be able to share what I have learned here and keep learning in the mean time

Stay Stoned, Stay Safe

* WARNING !!! as usual I did not proof read or spell check SURPRISE😮

Back
Top Bottom