Tyson's Perpetual Candyshop

I really cant say enough how awesome the fridge-dry is! Talk about set it and forget it. Keeps the temps and humidity perfect, and rhe best part is that it is smell-proof!! Like 100%. I thought for sure there would be some odor leakage but absolutely 0. I am 2.5 days into the dry, buds look and smell exactly as when i cut them. The sugar leaves are still rigid and havent wilted at all. Seems to be going extra slow which is exactly what i want. With hang drying, they would have already lost most of their preharvest smell.

20200910_141325.jpg 20200910_141334.jpg
Screenshot_20200911-123055_SensorPush.jpg
best looking fridge I've ever seen hahahaha

I really cant say enough how awesome the fridge-dry is! Talk about set it and forget it. Keeps the temps and humidity perfect, and rhe best part is that it is smell-proof!! Like 100%. I thought for sure there would be some odor leakage but absolutely 0. I am 2.5 days into the dry, buds look and smell exactly as when i cut them. The sugar leaves are still rigid and havent wilted at all. Seems to be going extra slow which is exactly what i want. With hang drying, they would have already lost most of their preharvest smell.

20200910_141325.jpg 20200910_141334.jpg
Screenshot_20200911-123055_SensorPush.jpg
thats a good tip. I'll be sure to try that!

lol which row is the GG

Took down the last of the Gorilla Glue, I gave the bottom 25% an extra 5 days and it produced nicely. I had 4 tiny little buds under the screen that had eluded my snipping in the final weeks. I put them in the microwave, on defrost, for five, 15 second bursts. Actually came out much better than expected. Ground up really easily and made one bowl. Burned white but I didn't get a pic of that.

20200915_001440.jpg 20200915_011339.jpg

Drying almost done, curing started on some. Looking at 20-22oz of grade A and maybe 6-8oz of trim. Super excited, don't want to jinx it as those are preliminary numbers based on sampling. A true count to come in about 5 days.

20200928_225240.jpg

Very very delicious looking bud and great trim. iv always wanted a fridge like area for drying and curing like a mini wine cellar :yummy: Cheese is also a good turn out all over. Iv a Blue Cheese thats just turned dark purple/black and iv i had of Scrog her the yeild and size would of been almost like u have above:high-five:
59 Jars :slide: thats insane, from one plant ? and are they like 1L jars

59 Jars :slide: thats insane, from one plant ? and are they like 1L jars

Yea, about a liter. But they were only 2/3rds full or so. All but 12 have finished drying and been trimmed. Final weight will be posted in 48 hours, once the remaining jars finish drying and get trimmed. Expecting over 20 oz from this one plant so fingers crossed. Picked up a wine fridge to aid in curing and long term storage.

20201001_175601.jpg

How long did it take?
120 days from planting to harvest. Single plant in a 3x3 scrog using an HPS
And that butter looks good af is that it with trim in it
That butter was made with leftover stems and a rosin puck. About 21g of stems, and a 5g rosin puck.

Back
Top Bottom