My Grow Journal Journal - Not A Typo

Life got in the way of my updating my journal but my grow is still going strong. My only concern is that Mulva the blue kush auto is taking WAYYYY longer than I anticipated but she is WAAYYYY bigger than I could have hoped for. I was worried about her but Jane hit a growth spurt a few weeks ago and shot up about 6 inches over night Penny hit her stretch at the same time but for some reason only sent up one cola. I suspect its because she isnt getting much light from the COB. All of the photos are from today 3/5/2018

Here is Mulva
full

Jane
full

Penny
full

Heres a group shot so you can see the size differences
full

I was looking at the breeder information this morning and I didnt realize it but I think the GG4 auto and OG skunk are about done. I was thinking the trichomes on the og skunk were looking cloudy, ill take a closer look later with the camera. I am still surprised that the blue kush auto is taking so long, she is drinking tons of water, about 1.5L a day, but not fattening up and her trichome production is a little underwhelming compared to the other two plants.

I pulled Jane today after 3 days of flush. Gorilla glue auto is a fast flowering strain an clocked in at 11 weeks and was advertised as a 10 week strain. She was a stretcher, went from 6 inches and compact to 12 inches quite literally overnight. Unfortunately that meant that her nodes where kind of far apart, so I ended up with a bunch of small to medium buds but the yield was 4.55oz(127g) wet. If it wasnt on the top third of the stalk I threw it into the trim pile. I pick most of the true fan leaves during flowering so my trim is only sugar leaves and puny buds I ended up with just shy of 6 ounces of wet trim. I look forward to using the trim for my first attempt at edibles and THC pills.

The plan is to pull Penny early next week and God willing Mulva later in the week, both are swelling extremely well. I expect Mulva will put out a record setting 5 ounces and Penny will do another 2. I will have photos later.

I pulled Jane today after 3 days of flush. Gorilla glue auto is a fast flowering strain an clocked in at 11 weeks and was advertised as a 10 week strain. She was a stretcher, went from 6 inches and compact to 12 inches quite literally overnight. Unfortunately that meant that her nodes where kind of far apart, so I ended up with a bunch of small to medium buds but the yield was 4.55oz(127g) wet. If it wasnt on the top third of the stalk I threw it into the trim pile. I pick most of the true fan leaves during flowering so my trim is only sugar leaves and puny buds I ended up with just shy of 6 ounces of wet trim. I look forward to using the trim for my first attempt at edibles and THC pills.

The plan is to pull Penny early next week and God willing Mulva later in the week, both are swelling extremely well. I expect Mulva will put out a record setting 5 ounces and Penny will do another 2. I will have photos later.

I gotta get me some of that..... Where did you get the seeds from? Just to make sure I get the same one.

I get all of my seeds from seedsman. I will post pics today but as I have proven I am a dirty filthy liar every time I say I am going to post photos lol.

Thanks! I have a few photos about 10 days after the flip.

Fionas first pistils. She was the last to show her sex.
IMG_044247.JPG

Balls
IMG_044051.JPG

More Balls
IMG_043657.JPG

Surrounded by Balls
IMG_043846.JPG

In total I had to cull 5 plants it was a sad day but I held out hope and she showed herself the very next day! The damage you see on the leafs was caused by using neem oil for a fungus gnat problem when the lights were on. Everyone says to use neem oil but no one ever tells you to turn the lights off.
I have always said spray neem oil before lights out. Lots on my outdoor journal . Sorry this happened to ya I had pest .

I get all of my seeds from seedsman. I will post pics today but as I have proven I am a dirty filthy liar every time I say I am going to post photos lol.
Hey....don't forget to post pictures....I'll just harp on you till you do.

Motivation you know..... :laugh:

I put my hand near the plants so you can get some perspective. Penny would be done but she put up that big cola out of nowhere(same day that jane had her stetch) and it got fat so I am going to wait until that part is done, even though the rest of the plant has finished. Besides the cola she will probably be used mostly for edibles. Mulva is a beast, it blows my mind how much bud she will produce but I am disappointed by her resin production, very few trichomes on the sugar leaves.

Jane's final weight was 26g I am going to call it an ounce as I took a sample last night. Her buds shriveled when I dried her as the RH has been very low but the boveda pack did a fairly good job at re-hydrating her. Her taste was amazing very fruity(I have never had fruity bud before), I know I could do better growing the strain but on the streets here where I live she would be considered top shelf. The high was very good as well 2 hits and I was talking up a storm then settled in and slept like a baby.

I put my hand near the plants so you can get some perspective. Penny would be done but she put up that big cola out of nowhere(same day that jane had her stetch) and it got fat so I am going to wait until that part is done, even though the rest of the plant has finished. Besides the cola she will probably be used mostly for edibles. Mulva is a beast, it blows my mind how much bud she will produce but I am disappointed by her resin production, very few trichomes on the sugar leaves.

Jane's final weight was 26g I am going to call it an ounce as I took a sample last night. Her buds shriveled when I dried her as the RH has been very low but the boveda pack did a fairly good job at re-hydrating her. Her taste was amazing very fruity(I have never had fruity bud before), I know I could do better growing the strain but on the streets here where I live she would be considered top shelf. The high was very good as well 2 hits and I was talking up a storm then settled in and slept like a baby.

I could use some good sleep.... Been not so good lately.

Glad you had decent results.

Penny was harvested and trimmed this morning. I waited as long as I could to let the main cola that shot up late mature even though the rest of the plant was finished a couple of weeks ago. Weights were 136g wet bud and 80g wet trim. The OG Skunk was definitely smelly, cant wait to try her out.

I ordered more refined coconut oil this AM hope to have some photos of the "oil-ification" (TM dom2mac 2018) process sometime this week. Might be delayed though since my mother in law has been coming over to take showers since I am helping her renovate her bathroom. The process I am using takes 36 hours.

Penny was 44g dry. I started the flush on Mulva the blue kush auto today, she is about 4 weeks overdue. I will try to post photos of her today and tomorrow. Its been a wild ride but I think I may be done growing for awhile, hopefully the place where I live makes marijuana legal soon so I dont have to feel like I could go to jail for the rest of my life for pursuing my passion.

Mulva was harvested today. Biggest harvest so far 256g wet flower and 365g wet trim, had a lot of trim because I started getting tired of trimming and I just chopped up a lot of the loose flower material. I will have some final dry weights and smoke reports soon.

Back
Top Bottom