Roll it up, pack up and follow me please

Savvage61

fellow stoners, Fellow Famers and fellow stoners farmers

I have Been a member of 420 Magazine for coming up soon 1 year. many of you know me and many have helped me. I can honestly say420 magazine and its members (especially @Bill284 )taught me how to begin to grow pot. I soon learned that you just dont learn to grow pot. it is a never ending process. So I have started a perpetual Grow Journal PAWPAWS MEDICINE TENT 2.0
I am ready to take my grows to the next level. and 420 magazine has some of the best growers I have ever seen. so who better to learn from. So I am asking anyone who would like to help me take that next step up to follow me and my new journal. and feel free to give advice and recommendations and help take me to the next level. if you would be interested in teaching an old dog new tricks or if you are just learning yourself Please feel free to follow me. click the link below and follow me!

PAWPAWS MEDICINE TENT 2.0

remember when you were a kid wait for christmas and birthdays or your 16th , 18th and 21st birthdays took for ever but seems like a few months ago turned 50 now im 61 seems as we get older everything goes at lightspeed except veg time :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom