Anyone remember when they first rolled up?

Ok here's a question, I'm not sure what a blunt really is, is it mixed with tobacco?
Blunt is a cigar split or unrolled ... emptied of the tobacco and then re-rolled with your favorite greenery....they also make wraps for blunts which are hemp or tobacco faux leaves that you can use to roll as well they are easier no splitting or dumping of guts(tobacco)

Blunt is a cigar split or unrolled ... emptied of the tobacco and then re-rolled with your favorite greenery....they also make wraps for blunts which are hemp or tobacco faux leaves that you can use to roll as well they are easier no splitting or dumping of guts(tobacco)
I will check the shops for blunt wraps thanks

16419178186001603379309361287960.jpg

I must warn smoking alot of zigzag wraps back to back will mess up your throat... I switch back and forth between wraps (zigzag)- easy and fast to roll but burn Hela quick and cigars (dutches or games)- these are tobacco leaves but they burn smooth for throat and burn a long time.

Same I like the minis I'm not forced to fill the whole original size or not have to rip off the excess paper
True.. don't say forced like Stacy had a sharpened pencil to your head lmao

Yea, no, I think the same...for those man I don't want a whole blunt moments, these are perfect

True.. don't say forced like Stacy had a sharpened pencil to your head lmao

Yea, no, I think the same...for those man I don't want a whole blunt moments, these are perfect
Your right wasn't a pencil it was a pick comb sharpened like a prison shank :rofl:

I find a pipe harsh but I like my little one hitter, made it from bird's-eye maple tree.
That's neat... Never thought to make one of wood... Always used plastic bottles and they sucked lol

That's neat... Never thought to make one of wood... Always used plastic bottles and they sucked lol
Haha ya they did,
Have you seen the thread on making pipes with the plant stems ?
I have some dried and saved to try this.

I have a friend who is 48 and with all those years of smoking, never managed to learn either. She still makes me or her kids roll them for her...
Fact for me is, I have totally given up on rolling. Glass pipe, toker, bubbler, bong, or dry herb vaporizer are all perfectly fine for me, and I think perhaps more resource efficient...though that shouldn't be too big an issue other than out of habit, once I can declare weed singularity.

Of course, if passed a joint or blunt, I would gladly puff puff, then pass it on.

Freshman in High school (1972), a buddy and I bought a $5 half ounce, mexican ragweed, but back then that's all there was. Bought a rolling machine, but as rookies, we didn't realize that stems and seeds were not good. Even wth the machine the joints were ugly and riddled with holes from the small stems. Then we tried without the machine, took a half a pack of ziz zags to get one. Well time went by and I got a lot bettter, when I lived in Humboldt Co. I got to the point that I coul roll a one handed joint while driving! I took a rather long (30 years) non-smoking hiatus (security clearance). Then went to smoking pipes, I tried to roll a couple years ago, it was comical at best. Got to keep in practice!

I find a pipe harsh but I like my little one hitter, made it from bird's-eye maple tree.
20220111_124334.jpg
How did I miss this?! I got arrested at 19 for a wooden pipe I had "lost" it was in my glove box when I got pulled over right next to my reg and insurance cards. I remember the cop saying whats that? I said well Sir that appears to be a pipe officer. He said what do you smoke out of it? I said namely marijuana but it's not mine, it's my cousin Stephanie's from Staten Island. He didn't buy it. That is no expunged as we are legalized. Back in '02.
Lmao
Fact for me is, I have totally given up on rolling. Glass pipe, toker, bubbler, bong, or dry herb vaporizer are all perfectly fine for me, and I think perhaps more resource efficient...though that shouldn't be too big an issue other than out of habit, once I can declare weed singularity.

Of course, if passed a joint or blunt, I would gladly puff puff, then pass it on.
A lot leave the rolling behind and have taken up bowls...I like the art of the roll and not having to keep lighting
Freshman in High school (1972), a buddy and I bought a $5 half ounce, mexican ragweed, but back then that's all there was. Bought a rolling machine, but as rookies, we didn't realize that stems and seeds were not good. Even wth the machine the joints were ugly and riddled with holes from the small stems. Then we tried without the machine, took a half a pack of ziz zags to get one. Well time went by and I got a lot bettter, when I lived in Humboldt Co. I got to the point that I coul roll a one handed joint while driving! I took a rather long (30 years) non-smoking hiatus (security clearance). Then went to smoking pipes, I tried to roll a couple years ago, it was comical at best. Got to keep in practice!
Another one handed roller! Still can't do it. Think you will ever be able to again?

Thanks for sharing guys and keeping this thread alive!!! I love these stories and talking to all of you!

How's the vaporizer(brand? general advice)? Now that i'll be growing my own, i'd like to kick tobacco for good and joints make that almost impossible.

Also, @Krissi1982 i remember it like it was yesterday, was on vacation at my older cousin's house(different town), we went out with his "crew" and stopped by the soccer stadium(small town, not fenced), we sat down in the bleachers and i had my first taste of hash(flower was super rare to find at the time). Immediately and permanently changed right there and then.

Another one handed roller! Still can't do it. Think you will ever be able to again?
Doubtful, 1st, it would take me three days to smoke a joint, 2nd, arthritis, fingers just don't have the dexterity they used to. (Be assured, getting old sucks!)

Back
Top Bottom