Anyone remember when they first rolled up?

How's the vaporizer(brand? general advice)? Now that i'll be growing my own, i'd like to kick tobacco for good and joints make that almost impossible.

Also, @Krissi1982 i remember it like it was yesterday, was on vacation at my older cousin's house(different town), we went out with his "crew" and stopped by the soccer stadium(small town, not fenced), we sat down in the bleachers and i had my first taste of hash(flower was super rare to find at the time). Immediately and permanently changed right there and then.
Hate vapes....lol

How my fond memories of soccer find their way into stories of 420 pasts. I love it. Thanks for sharing Shin!
Doubtful, 1st, it would take me three days to smoke a joint, 2nd, arthritis, fingers just don't have the dexterity they used to. (Be assured, getting old sucks!)
Believe me, I know and I'm not even too up there yet. The arthritis has me bad

Oh gezz it was so many years ago. LOL I was 12-13ish when I started to roll. I started by rolling from my Dads pipe tobacky stash. I was obsessed to be a person that could roll a cig or joint and I went through 2 packs of papers in one day. By the time I was done, I could roll any size you liked. Came in handy at parties since it seemed to be something few could do or do well. Even to this day when people come over to smoke the bag is handed to me... :rofl:
:rollit:
that's like all reasons to never flex that skill .. but yeah, once you are snuffed, you will be rolling..

Haha ya they did,
Have you seen the thread on making pipes with the plant stems ?
I have some dried and saved to try this.

I saw this thread a while back still have to make this bad girl into a pipe

20210402_163804.jpg

20210402_163228.jpg

I don't remember the first time I rolled up but I sure as hell remember the 1st time I got stoned. I was probably in 6th or 7th grade. Me & my best friend were in the back seat of my uncles car. Him & his girlfriend must of smoked 3 joints in a row with the windows up. We were totally wasted when we got out of the car & went on our way laughing our asses off.
I think they did that on purpose... lol.
Once in a while I'd ditch school & hang out with the older kids. One day there was a bunch of us at one of their houses. They broke out the Gas Mask with the big wooden bowl on it. They'd fill the bowl & you could not take the mask off till the bowl was fried & there was no smoke left in the mask. I fell asleep immediately after taking the mask off. From then on they called me "Little Freak".... lol.
Good ole days & fun times !

I find a pipe harsh but I like my little one hitter, made it from bird's-eye maple tree.
20220111_124334.jpg
Did you make that? I've made very similar pipes.
1646409008374.png

1646409029097.png

It was back in the early 60's when I learned how to roll cigarettes and we didn't have glue on the papers to help. Players plain. A bit of a trick rolling with them.....joints just came naturally after that.

I don't remember the first time I rolled up but I sure as hell remember the 1st time I got stoned. I was probably in 6th or 7th grade. Me & my best friend were in the back seat of my uncles car. Him & his girlfriend must of smoked 3 joints in a row with the windows up. We were totally wasted when we got out of the car & went on our way laughing our asses off.
Hot boxed your ass!!!!
I think they did that on purpose... lol.

umm yaaaaa for sure
Once in a while I'd ditch school & hang out with the older kids. One day there was a bunch of us at one of their houses. They broke out the Gas Mask with the big wooden bowl on it. They'd fill the bowl & you could not take the mask off till the bowl was fried & there was no smoke left in the mask. I fell asleep immediately after taking the mask off. From then on they called me "Little Freak".... lol.
Good ole days & fun times !
omg I gas masked in college. I went to Ohio State, someone lived in the fields outside of town..at the time there was a White Castle commercial and it was Pac-Man and I followed that pac man all the way to the burgers with my finger on the TV screen and when I got through the maze I acted as if I had saved the world from WWIII :rofl:
Did you make that? I've made very similar pipes.
1646409008374.png

1646409029097.png

It was back in the early 60's when I learned how to roll cigarettes and we didn't have glue on the papers to help. Players plain. A bit of a trick rolling with them.....joints just came naturally after that.
Wow! Those are absolutely beautiful!!! How long do those take to create?!
Players plain ....... and Export! Rolling smokes for the old man was part of my childhood. Joints where easy. I hated Vouge until I realized you had to lick the paper and roll the sticky onto it.
Another one on here rolling joints for the old man...I love that I wish I had more of a cannabis friendly upbringing but I had off the boat Italians...did you get it your first time? A first time roller lol

Anyone out there remember the first time you learned how to roll a joint or blunt?

Who taught you?

Wish I could remember who taught me how to roll a blunt but I distinctly remember who taught me how to roll a joint.

My cousin who was like my mom as my mother is trash, used to be able to roll one handed joints, actually 2 fingers. Used to amaze me.

I still can't do it. I try. One day for her I will. She passed almost 10 years ago, I know she is up there smiling down at me and my grows.

Salute.
:passitleft::blunt::meditate:

20211005_215409.jpg
Oh I think I started 16-18 Pretty sure it was big brother
Couldn't roll worth a dang use a $1 bill to help me get it even
To this day I roll backwards & turn it around to lick it & stick it

Hot boxed your ass!!!!

umm yaaaaa for sure

omg I gas masked in college. I went to Ohio State, someone lived in the fields outside of town..at the time there was a White Castle commercial and it was Pac-Man and I followed that pac man all the way to the burgers with my finger on the TV screen and when I got through the maze I acted as if I had saved the world from WWIII :rofl:

Another one on here rolling joints for the old man...I love that I wish I had more of a cannabis friendly upbringing but I had off the boat Italians...did you get it your first time? A first time roller lol
Some of my family members use to work on ships that moved gypsum and barite. They spent time in the Caribian. I remember them having stuff that was different than tobacco, it wasn't hard to tell! That was the early 60s and i was just a little kid. I mostly dab now. Easier on the pipes!:)

Some of my family members use to work on ships that moved gypsum and barite. They spent time in the Caribian. I remember them having stuff that was different than tobacco, it wasn't hard to tell! That was the early 60s and i was just a little kid. I mostly dab now. Easier on the pipes!:)
:laughtwo::love: the stuff different than tobacco :rofl:

I hear that! I am being told I need a press for that amongst many other reasons!

Hot boxed your ass!!!!

umm yaaaaa for sure

Hi, thanks for that. the small pipes take me about an hour to make the long ones take a bit longer. The stems on the long pipes are made with 4 - 3/8" strips I glue together square then round up on my belt sander. Like a long thin box I round up.

ahh...the good ol days. I was 14 and my older brother and his friends were playing pool in our basement. they let me play,a bit of a surprise. I had been steeling roaches out if my brothers car for a while at the time thinking I was getting one over on him. anyhoo as we're playing someone lit up a joint and as it's being passed around my nudges his friend an passed it to me ... I took a big hit an they all got a big Kik out of little bro smoking weed. then my brother tells his friends how I've been swiping Roches from him... guess he was smarter than he looked. his friend then showed me how to roll a joint, I took to it right off. they let me hangout for the rest of the day as long as I would do all the joint rolling.

Back
Top Bottom