UK stand up!

Yeah I started dabbling with remote viewing after reading a book on the us paranormal investigation squad using it. It works. Scared the shit out of me. I'd been practicing alone at night for a while once the Mrs was crashed and decided to try and use it functionally. My mate had just moved house and I managed to pick 3 items of clothing from around 20 black bags first time. Was pretty knackered by that point though and decided it was screwing with my head too much. I'm not ready to understand it yet. I also practice rekie though. That s some fucked up shit lol. I can only do it on myself really. Tried it on a few folk but we just end up laughing and I can't concentrate. Can use it to fix aches and pains fairly effectively though. Can hear the bones all popping away when I use it on my back. Freaks the Mrs right out.. That s the same thing though. Using the bodies energy so see things within your body and manipulate them.
Been trying to find my thermometers so I can try to prove it's real too. I reckon If I taped them to my hands I could change the temps on them Individually pretty quickly. Would work on my head, back and feet too I imagine. Haven't really mastered holding it anywhere else yet. The extremities are easier to hit and a lot of it comes from the gut somewhere so the backs easy. I'm not really sure how it all works tbh. Been doing it for years but only found out last year what it was after someone done it to me and I realised.
Folk think you're crazy when you tell things like this but I don't mind being a bit more open on here. I'm a normal functioning human lol. Got a family and a job, not some range that's sitting here night after night trying pour the cornflakes with his mind.....Not every night anyway lol
I did my 1st degree Reiki training when I was 11. My Mum was into it all and took me along. Haven't tried to use it for years but I do feel it works somehow.

dont know much abot reiki to be honest, but your accounts are interesting, i know about remote viewing, a little only, might be something new for me to look into lol

what you say barney about folk thinking your crazy when talking about this sort of stuff goes back to vibration levels, it is so low, and we are trapped to the 5 senses we know, so t makes it hard to understand things outside what we believe is all there is. i talk about thing with clouded people, they think im weird im sure, but it is what it is lol id like to think sometimes something happens in peoples minds when you tell them something, that it unlocks a part of themselves to seek for more understanding.
for great example...

the Endocannabinoid system we naturally have inside of us...
not many people have ever heard of it, and when you tell them we have an inbuilt factory to process chemicals from ganja plants they start to wonder.. is weed what we have always been told it is lol

dont know much abot reiki to be honest, but your accounts are interesting, i know about remote viewing, a little only, might be something new for me to look into lol

what you say barney about folk thinking your crazy when talking about this sort of stuff goes back to vibration levels, it is so low, and we are trapped to the 5 senses we know, so t makes it hard to understand things outside what we believe is all there is. i talk about thing with clouded people, they think im weird im sure, but it is what it is lol id like to think sometimes something happens in peoples minds when you tell them something, that it unlocks a part of themselves to seek for more understanding.
for great example...

the Endocannabinoid system we naturally have inside of us...
not many people have ever heard of it, and when you tell them we have an inbuilt factory to process chemicals from ganja plants they start to wonder.. is weed what we have always been told it is lol
Oooohhh you looked into dmt yet? The spirit molecule that activates your e perennial gland. There's dmt in almost every plant around us and it triggers what people call the third eye.that shit blew my mind open. The documentaries I mean, never took it. Sounds a bit much for me, I'm in my 30s now. Too old for that shit but some really eye opining stuff when you start to look into that.
We're definitely capable of so much more than people realise. It really does screw with your head though when you start to unlock bits of the unused brain power or even just opening to the acceptance of another truth. Could literally drive you insane and probably does for a lot of people. I've had glimpses into some of the more fucked up stuff. That s been enough though.

there is a guy in my town i am told used to be a real lively fellow, comedian at parties and bit of a wild child

took too much acid once, had a bad trip, and now hes a bit strange, veryyyy quiet and reserved, always looks on edge, that changed him totally.
dont know him personally and he is quite a bit older, late 40s now i guess, but the guy that told me was one of the group used to hang with this chap so knew him quite well..
never done acid
only psilocybin and the salvia and for me they are perfect lol
There's one of them in my home town too mate. Not a fifer are you lol

my friend had some dmt for ages, we was nervous to try
another of our friends older brother went in and hit it.
a couple of weeks ago my friends smoked a little.
i know about dmt
i will try it soon
so he was saying 3 stages
take a hit, to level one,
after a while another, to the next level, and again shortly after the 3rd hit to unlock the rest.
we only use a tiny portion of our brain and our spirit, imagine if we could all unlock our full potentials, raise our vibration and our abilities to the next level, maybe thats when we would understand peace, and harmony, maybe its why we have been locked away from it for thousands of years lol

There's one of them in my home town too mate. Not a fifer are you lol
no mate lol im down south, close to but thankfully not in london lol hate the place

Yeah that's me these days too mate. Been stuck down the rabbit hole a few times. Seen ufo twice now. The last time it was there clear as day for 5 minutes. Mrs and the neighbours saw it too. 2 of us tried to film it but all that came out was a blinding light. Couldn't see fek all. Just hear me going mad shoutin n swearing for 5 minutes lol. Was crazy though. Hard to tell size cos was far away but it was big. 10 meter diameter at least. could cover half the sky in less than a second. Moved way to fast and too smooth to be anything we made. Covering miles in the blink of an eye then coming to an Instant stop.
Saw the same thing 20 years ago too.
sounds scary fella. I have some film from 2 years back from onboard my flight . was filming the ground and clouds below and saw plane coming opposite direction same height but on left side. I am a chemtrail truther so watched it get close and could see the trail behind it. As it got close i started filming it and i have no fucking idea what it was but it was in no way a plane. It turned 180 in seconds and i watched it terrified. I genuinely thought it was a missile by how quickly it changed direction. I shit myself and lost track of it and stopped filming. I was in a bit of a mess to be honest and worried i had seen something man made that had been fired from the ground. We were over spain/France at the time. I have put it on YouTube hoping someone will have an explaination for it. I am plane nerd so know even new jet fighters cannot turn that quickly in a short area of space. experiences as a child too.

I seen my share of ghosts. Had 2 following my daughter for years man. Had a few watching me while i slept when i was younger aswell. Eventually drownd it out and it goes away. Some freaky ish was going on when my kid was little though seriously lol. Dunno if it was here where someone mentioned gypsy but my family are both old old irish royalty, old welsh/celtic and old gypsy. So a lot of magic in my blood lol. Sounds fucking stupid i know but theres something in my family for sure.

Aaaanyway lol.
Wanna see some plants?

I seen my share of ghosts. Had 2 following my daughter for years man. Had a few watching me while i slept when i was younger aswell. Eventually drownd it out and it goes away. Some freaky ish was going on when my kid was little though seriously lol. Dunno if it was here where someone mentioned gypsy but my family are both old old irish royalty, old welsh/celtic and old gypsy. So a lot of magic in my blood lol. Sounds fucking stupid i know but theres something in my family for sure.

Aaaanyway lol.
Wanna see some plants?

wow some tall girls bilbo. So tempted to try a guerilla grow locally. When is best to plant out for a uk harvest any
ideas ?. seems our weather could be of use finally.heres my current new grow.
Hulkberry from cloned mother. crap harvest and hoping to make them change my opinion of rqs genetics . Have some sweet barneys to run next time so want this one done now. not too hopeful after seeing the mother plant grown out . 1.5m tall but only gave 2oz. , so much for hulk !!
fingers crossed
20190420_174145.jpg
20190420_174143.jpg
20190420_174130.jpg
20190420_174127.jpg
20190420_174123.jpg
20190420_174115.jpg
20190420_174054.jpg
20190420_174049.jpg

wow some tall girls bilbo. So tempted to try a guerilla grow locally. When is best to plant out for a uk harvest any
Hulkberry from cloned mother. crap harvest and hoping to make them change my opinion of rqs genetics . Have some sweet barneys to run next time so want this one done now. not too hopeful after seeing the mother plant grown out . 1.5m tall but only gave 2oz. , so much for hulk !!
fingers crossed
20190420_174145.jpg
20190420_174143.jpg
20190420_174130.jpg
20190420_174127.jpg
20190420_174123.jpg
20190420_174115.jpg
20190420_174054.jpg
20190420_174049.jpg
Id say like now is the perfect time mate. Nights are getting warmer, no more frosts in the mornings. Always start em off indoors though and get a nice plant and root base started.
Lol only reason those girls are so big is cos i been tryna sort out the small girls before flower. Was pissing me off though so i just flipped em lol.

Best advice i can give ya for yield is maximising the amount of light they receive in flower without causing harm. Depending on what lights you are running keep them as close as humanly possible without causing them to burn.
Also keep ya feeds in the sweet spot. Not enough and they wont achieve what they should, too much and you can cause em to hermie or push em the opposite way of dense and cause whispy buds.

fingers crossed
20190420_174145.jpg
20190420_174143.jpg
20190420_174130.jpg
20190420_174127.jpg
20190420_174123.jpg
20190420_174115.jpg
20190420_174054.jpg
20190420_174049.jpg
Yeah i find short and wide gives much better yields than tall. Profile pic was my best yielder. filled a 1m tent but was only 26" tall. Just topped once then lst untill mid stretch. It's an auto too so no mental veg times or or multiple toppings etc.

Best advice i can give ya for yield is maximising the amount of light they receive in flower without causing harm. Depending on what lights you are running keep them as close as humanly possible without causing them to burn.
Also keep ya feeds in the sweet spot. Not enough and they wont achieve what they should, too much and you can cause em to hermie or push em the opposite way of dense and cause whispy buds.
my last grow suffered yield for so many reaso s it seems now. 1st attempt at rdwc , failing light i didnt see till week5 flowering , not enough air from the rings i made to replace the noisy air stones and learning to feed properly with new system. I got 20oz from 9 plants so felt it was not a washout but knowing the strains it should have been so much better. The Hulkberry grew great and towered the other strains even though it was only vegged for 2 weeks after seedling and the other strains had been vegged for a month. It looked like a huge potential yielder and at 1.2m each branch , all looked set. The buds formed but were so far apart that there were not many on each stalk. I assumed they needed a different feeding mix than their neighbours but couldnt change it as was rdwc feed for the multi strain. They were very green and thick leaved so i assumed too much N and put that down to the poor yield. Hoping these clones can restore my faith in RQS . had 6 seeds of it and only 1 made it to grow. (3 were a replacement for failed germination !!) To see the hype for it on their site and see the pheno i ended with was gutting to say the least. She had prime spot under the lights too. The clones are picking up finally now so lets see if its the pheno or my screw ups . Will be gutted if its the pheno after holding off my next Barneys farm run for them.
20190326_095545.jpg
20190118_141430.jpg
20190105_132915.jpg

my last grow suffered yield for so many reaso s it seems now. 1st attempt at rdwc , failing light i didnt see till week5 flowering , not enough air from the rings i made to replace the noisy air stones and learning to feed properly with new system. I got 20oz from 9 plants so felt it was not a washout but knowing the strains it should have been so much better. The Hulkberry grew great and towered the other strains even though it was only vegged for 2 weeks after seedling and the other strains had been vegged for a month. It looked like a huge potential yielder and at 1.2m each branch , all looked set. The buds formed but were so far apart that there were not many on each stalk. I assumed they needed a different feeding mix than their neighbours but couldnt change it as was rdwc feed for the multi strain. They were very green and thick leaved so i assumed too much N and put that down to the poor yield. Hoping these clones can restore my faith in RQS . had 6 seeds of it and only 1 made it to grow. (3 were a replacement for failed germination !!) To see the hype for it on their site and see the pheno i ended with was gutting to say the least. She had prime spot under the lights too. The clones are picking up finally now so lets see if its the pheno or my screw ups . Will be gutted if its the pheno after holding off my next Barneys farm run for them.
20190326_095545.jpg
20190118_141430.jpg
20190105_132915.jpg
Blue gelato and gorilla skittles though ! Fuck they sound awesome!

Blue gelato and gorilla skittles though ! Fuck they sound awesome!
watching a grow with G zskittelz , phantom and orange sherbet from seed with Profs grow. Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More amazing plants. have taken some hits with his grow and still vigorous, should take a look if you get time. He is a pro on the 4way mainline too. After a major defol , they have come back amazing. Am tempted to scrap these girls and guerrilla grow them locally maybe so i can germ the barneys. Go away for 10 days in 3 weeks so trying to get them scrogged and finished the stretch so i can leave them that long will be a task anyway.

20190326_095545.jpg
20190118_141430.jpg
20190105_132915.jpg
Sounds like it probably was the light cuz but DWC can be a fucker. So much can go wrong so quick. Quick growth yes but also problems show themselves quick. Burn comes on fast, deficiency comes on fast PH problems come on fast. Not to mention getting enough air flow like you touched on.

watching a grow with G zskittelz , phantom and orange sherbet from seed with Profs grow. Barneys Farm Sponsors Grow: Gorilla Zkittles, Orange Sherbert Plus Many More amazing plants. have taken some hits with his grow and still vigorous, should take a look if you get time. He is a pro on the 4way mainline too. After a major defol , they have come back amazing. Am tempted to scrap these girls and guerrilla grow them locally maybe so i can germ the barneys. Go away for 10 days in 3 weeks so trying to get them scrogged and finished the stretch so i can leave them that long will be a task anyway.
Yeah thanks bud ill have a look. I've seen a few guys doing well with Barney farm round here. They're not really big on any of the other forums I've used. I done their blue cheese years ago and it was epic. Took the piss out of my extractor though lol.
I'm about to start a perpetual diary so ill try them at some point this year. The sherbert/skittles strains I've tried recently have been crazy nice smokes so it'll be something along those lines. :)

Back
Top Bottom