Autopot stand

kahoona

hi all. im looking for some of these formal stands for drain to waste system with autopots or pots. iv found some in the uk but the shipping is unreal. im in canada and a dozen of these stands was around 100 bucks. the shipping was 150. no thanks. does anyone know of a vendor in north america that carries these stand ? one is a rta stand and one is a rhizo stand. i cant believe im coming up with zero in a search.

images.jpg

index1.jpg

hi all. im looking for some of these formal stands for drain to waste system with autopots or pots. iv found some in the uk but the shipping is unreal. im in canada and a dozen of these stands was around 100 bucks. the shipping was 150. no thanks. does anyone know of a vendor in north america that carries these stand ? one is a rta stand and one is a rhizo stand. i cant believe im coming up with zero in a search.

images.jpg

index1.jpg
I'm in Ontario and have a great solution for. Dollar store get big pans for doing oil change on a car. $1.25. Then buy the 12 inch plant trays pit it upside down in oil pan. It holds pot up 2 inches and water stays in pan. Ill find a pic and post it.

images.jpg

index1.jpg
Here is 4 of them ready for plants. $2.50 and your ready.

B347A893-BCF4-4F57-854F-C36242D4F2E4.png

im using pot elevators in big saucers but have to use a shop vac to suckup the waste runoff. iv thought about using water heater drip pans that have a drain spout but there is always a bit that stays in there. with these formal stand you dont get that standing runoff. would be a great idea for someone if they had a 3D printer or make a sand cast of one and make your own.

im using pot elevators in big saucers but have to use a shop vac to suckup the waste runoff. iv thought about using water heater drip pans that have a drain spout but there is always a bit that stays in there. with these formal stand you dont get that standing runoff. would be a great idea for someone if they had a 3D printer or make a sand cast of one and make your own.
You can get 3 liters of water in those pans and she will still be up high and dry.
Shop vac cleans them out just fine. Be careful though, a shopvac can strip buds off a branch if you get too close.

yea im trying to get away from using the shop vac. plus standing water raises my rh during flower. i need to shed it fast. i was thinking of making a drain table with a liner but dont want a table in my flower room.

iv been googling till my googler is wore out. i cant find em anywhere in NA.

yeah, they updated the design i see. sneaky.

AutoPots.... FTW. How I grow. Not drain to waste but you can do the same thing or very similar.
If I wanted to do drain to waste I'd just put a drain to waste pan on a short table and wast pipe to the floor drain. Pump on a timer, res full of water.

images.jpg

index1.jpg
So i use autopots and trying to figure out why you would use this considering its not drain to waste system or or you use using the pots and not the resivoire trays they sit in

I've been using AutoPots for a while now in organic soil. I don't use fertilizer.

I've got 7.5gal GL pots they sit in a tray and I have a 75 gal water reservoir on a 8" stand (pallet) with RO water in it. Gravity fed water to the bottom tray.

Let em rip - I grow 8-10 foot plants indoors a lot of the time. I have to supercrop them to keep them under the lamps.

Ok so you just gonna sit the pot that comes with thw auto pot systwn in that tray and the tray cN drain to the recyle catch drain or whatever? How you gonna get the water to them if its not sittng in the autopot tray

Ok so you just gonna sit the pot that comes with thw auto pot systwn in that tray and the tray cN drain to the recyle catch drain or whatever? How you gonna get the water to them if its not sittng in the autopot tray
top feed. measured amount to each pot and runoff to drain. save me a bunch of work when i get the new flowering room finished. only one 4x4 tent instead of 4. if i cant find them or similar then i will use a drain table sloped to one end so it drains entirely.

top feed. measured amount to each pot and runoff to drain. save me a bunch of work when i get the new flowering room finished. only one 4x4 tent instead of 4. if i cant find them or similar then i will use a drain table sloped to one end so it drains entirely.
Ok so last question if you gonna use auto pots why not use the whole system since it is self watering it doesnt need to drain cuz the plants only take what they can use . Or is it some reason you dont like autopots they way they are?

i want to use the trays for drainage to a floor drain. not recycle the water/nutes.
Whats the point using autopots if you're doing drain to waste?

Why not Just get a big DTW tray and flood the pots and drain?

Autopots a lot more $$ than a DTW tray.

Ok so last question if you gonna use auto pots why not use the whole system since it is self watering it doesnt need to drain cuz the plants only take what they can use . Or is it some reason you dont like autopots they way they are?
i just wanted the stands for a home built system. wasnt going to use the autopots.

Back
Top Bottom