12/12 FS How to Nutes + my dilemma.

santiago19

Hi

So I found some Liquid nutrients here in deep dark africa.

I am doing 12/12 from seed till end with CFL and soil.
Previous threads:
12/12 grow for first ever grow?
Help with fertillizer please

The nutrients are called Easy Hydro Grow with grow, Micro and Bloom (can be used for soil and hydro)
It's basically the same as the General hydroponics series with bloom having 1-5-4 or 2-5-4 and micro being 5-0-1 and grow

Now I still haven't bought it yet and I only have enough money for 2 of them.

What would you suggest I get, for the 12/12. Grow and Bloom or Micro and Bloom?

Since I'm doing a 12/12 grow, and assuming I can get ahold of enough money to get all 3 (the kit) how will the nutrients work? Is it even necessary to have the gro for a 12/12?
And assuming I can only get Micro and Bloom(which will probably be the case), how will that work?

Like I said in my previous threads, I don't care for the yield since it's my first grow, I just want my plant to be healthy looking.
Note: I still have the multifeed that I mentioned in my previous thread with the 19:bigblush:6 that I maybe can use and dilute in the place of the Grow formula that I can't afford. I should probably not mix it in the same bottle as the new micro and bloom I will be getting?

Thanks for your time.

Here is the Nutrient schedule for a normal 18/6 and with the Grow/gro included of course:

EHG-2-1-Table-1024x640.jpg

If you can only afford 2 products, look into Lucas Formula. He used micro and bloom nutrients only, as the micro has enough nitrogen to act as the "grow" portion as well. The information is a bit dense, but you can do research on it elsewhere too. Keep in mind you'll also need a way to monitor pH, as that is what could cause you the most issues. You should buy a meter, or "pen" for this.
Lucas Formula

Ok so I got enough money together to get Grow, Micro and Bloom, but still, how am I going to apply it since it's 12/12 from seed and there is no 18/6?

For example: Should I start with week one of the 12/12 that's on the attached schedule or should I start with the 18/6?

I see our schedule is nearly similar to the GH europe schedule
Fertilizers and hydroponic systems by Terra Aquatica

I am using soil with a little perlite mixed in and I am watering/feeding by hand.

Start with the 18/6 not the 12/12. The timeline is the same from seed, you're just using a different lighting schedule. You will begin using the 12/12 schedule when your plants move into flowering.

So would you say I should start with the 12/12 schedule when they start showing their sex?

Back
Top Bottom