13 days since they popped out - Are they growing slow?

KandyBucketz

I feel like every other seedling I see on this site is way bigger for being at the same age. Are mine growing slow? They popped out of the soil on 12/12.

MJ-005.jpg

MJ-003.jpg

your problem probably is you didnt germinate the seeds in a towel properly. You get faster results if you put seeds in wet paper towel for a day or two...wait till seeds open and get a small shoot coming out of seed...plant shoot downward into soil with seed on top side...sounds like you just planted seeds in dirt...works but not as well....
keep tokin....tms rules.....

When I planted them they were already germinated, they popped from the soil 13 days ago. I have seen some plants around here that are more than twice the size and younger.

look healthy enough...they will get bigger just be patient. Remember patience is a virtue especially when it comes to growing...keep us informed on the grow...good info on here...good folks too..

The important stuff happens below the surface at this stage. As long as you have porous, light soil, she will be fine. She is busy building roots. Big roots = big buds. A few days, give or take, makes no difference in the overall scheme of things. I'd let her ride.

Back
Top Bottom