15 random seeds. New Beginner.

smartmove

Hey. First Post. I got today 15 random seeds. everyone of the seed is different. white window, northan lights, strawberry cough. etc. i can't tell which is which to be honest. This is my first post. so bare with me. i'm new and i never grew any type of plants before. I'm not looking to spend much money. I seen people grow decent/good 420 without any devotion to it. and or they had poor attention to it. and it came out good. they used no lights or heat. anyways i want to do something similiar but a little bit better than that. below i will show you two or more pictures of what i want my setup to look like in my room. i have no other option really. its the best i got.

247b96dfdf9995096c0577a.jpg

c02e999fbbe2b67f263118a.jpg

so far i have ordered 2 of these light panels you will see below for $68 bucks and willing to order all red and or all blue. or again more of the blue/red together.

51kJK1KH-bL_SL500_AA280_.jpg
51iSBvDIorL_AA280_.jpg

68c78854f648118c1695aa5.jpg

these are the 15 random seeds that i got. idk what they are. but yeah. i got them stored in the dark + air tight sealed as i read somewhere on how store seeds properly.

i ordered 2x 2gallon pots.....idk if thats too big or what not. now about the shelf where i want to grow it. suppose the plants grow to big which i dont wan't. i could try to make a little house/box in my room using card board box. but yeah i need help on starting. i gotta got 15 random seeds sitting here. and idk what type of soil to order. idk if hardware store sells soil? otherwise order it? how can i start? i know that i have to take the seed and put it in the middle of a wet napkin inside a zipbag and let it sit in the window for 3-4 days before planting it. but umm yeah still a newbie either way. if anyone can guide me one step at a time that would be great. but i'm definitely decided on using the LED lights above as you see. its already ordered n shipping. they consume less energy so yeah. and people grown many plants with LED so yeah. i would like some help growing using as little items as possible. and all in expensive ways. one can link me to pictures or products that i should order either from ebay or amazon. etc. etc.

first post. bare with me. thanks in advance.

LEDs

Are u able to get to a hydroponics store? If not ur next best bet would be to try a plant nursery for soil IMO. Many people have purchased their dirt form walmart and home depot. I'm not familiar with their brands. Also LED lighting is ok for veg (i believe the blue). But they are absolutely horrible for flowering. Check this out https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/comparison-led-vs-hid-lights.75830/ I think U'd be better off with some CFL's look at post # 35 to see the type of CFLs I'm speaking of Oh yeah CaliGrown's 2nd grow Casey Jones and Bubble Gum from Oaksterdam! DWC!.
If u can, try laying the book case flat on its side. U'll have more headroom and the same # of compartments. Also I'd avoid foil if at alll possible. Don't use foil or mirrors.

get some CFL lights man, you can just about grow it anywhere with those lights. not much heat, great light output, and less need for fans.
get some white paint from wal mart or any store really, they usually have mess ups for 5.00 just get some white. great reflector.
good luck and let us know how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom