150 Watt HPS in a 48" x 24" x 60" Tent

Thanks Wiz for the site info. Here are the pics
Flower_005.JPG
Flower_004.JPG
Flower_003.JPG
Flower_002.JPG

2 Weeks? I guess I must have flipped them to fast. I noticed they are getting more pistol everyday. Even down to the lower branches. I could not locate the nutes you mentioned but found something called Super Bloom. NPK is 12-55-6. Would that be ok? Would I have to flush them again before switching? The stuff is only 13 bucks.

Doesn't have alot of potassium which is needed towards the end of flowering but since its still the beginning of flower it should get stored up. So yea go for it. You wouldn't need to flush though. I looked it up and it has good reviews. I would try less then what is recommended especial if your going to be feeding per week

As for the time frame the plants weren't mature enough to flower from when you first flipped so that's why it took an extra 3 weeks to induce flowering. The cotton ball production they have now is 2 weeks flower worth maybe even 1 & half weeks.

Good info wizz,

That some high P , 55. Will be good for mid flower though, like wizz said you need K and Fe (iron) for late flower, week 4 onwards. They help it swell.

Good grow Tycal, looking fresh mate :)

What up people! Great day in 420 if I must say. Just a update on my first grow and a few questions. I could not get the Super bloom that was discussed previously. But I did get some MG Bloom Booster. Is 15-30-15 good. I really wanted the Super Bloom but they were sold out and I needed something. I figure I will have to do some major flushing around harvest time. I am using it at half strength with molasses. Here is what they look like:
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_017.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_016.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_015.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_014.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_013.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_012.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_011.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_010.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_009.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_008.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_007.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_006.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_005.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_004.JPG
Bag_Seed_and_Advance_Biodiesel_Mass_003.JPG

Bummer KJC! I did not know that. It seems to be doing ok at the moment. I have no other options at this time. I dont know what else to do. Any suggestions?

there is a General Hydroponics product called Maxibloom, its formulation is very close to the lucas formula for cannabis. if you do not have any hydroponic stores near you you could order it online.

https://www.google.com shopping maxibloom

Thanks Wiz!!
Man I could surely use it. Funding for anything at the moment is a non starter. Things are looking good at the moment for the ladies but I know they could be much better. The Biodiesel Mass is putting on weight everyday! She has been getting nothing but rain water and molasses. I did feed her once with the MG Bloom booster but have decided not to anymore after reading the responses on here. She is on week 6 and the strain is supposed to be 9-10 weeks.
013527.JPG
012549.JPG
011616.JPG
The others that I have in the stable are BB(Bag Bean). She is the one that you said was about 2-3 weeks behind due to not being mature enough.
019283.JPG
018324.JPG
017357.JPG
016390.JPG
015427.JPG
014483.JPG
007945.JPG
009777.JPG
008869.JPG

The little ladies on the right side are my Afghans they will be going into flower in 2-3 weeks. I plan to top and LST them some more though.

All looking smooth in ther tycal,
I wouldn't go by flowering time if I was you, just go by how BIG thay are lol. wait until the trics are how you want them and the nugs are massive. Thats what i'd do anyway, flowering times are different for everyone situation and people start counting at different times.

Back
Top Bottom