15X Satori By Mandala - German 600W Grow

Re: 30X Satori - A Journal From Germany - Timelapse week 1 - week4

Looks like a great start. Welcome and hopefully you get things sorted out so you can continue this.

Well if someone could tell me how to change the title of the thread and how to upload pics faster than all the copy&paste orgy into the "insert Image" button Id be happy to continue.

The thread title says "30X Satori" but now there are 15 females left, also it says "timelapse week 1-4" but now we are in week 6 total.

If an admin or mod could change the threads´title to:
"15X Satori By Mandala - German 600W Grow" Id be more than pleased!

I reported your post Gonzo, not in a bad way though!!! hehe

Hopefully the mods will change things up for yah. I know they is busy people!

-Go

hey man hope all is well with the grow. Im very interested in seeing how this grow turns out so I hope you come back and post. I am a new grower and I am using the hesi nutrients as well. I would love to see how your plants are doing and compare. Are you using/fallowing the hesi nutrient schedule?

Hello mates.

The grow is finished since a long time and Ive got only 20g of the weed left lol ^^

Here is the complete report:
13xSatori by MandalaSeeds - Seed to Harvest in a timelapse - Huge Yield - 600W -Soil

Currently I have 5x Vanilla Kush, 5x Blue Cheese, 5x Red Dragon, 4x Tangerine Dream, 5x Ellis Dee :smokin:, 5x G13xHaze (all fem), 1x Widow Skunk reg, 1x Purple Widow under the 600W MH and will continue the 31 plants in a defoliation style grow. I dont plan to post a report here but maybe I will do a timelapse like with the satoris. So maybe we will meet again in 14 weeks ^^

PS: The Satori yielded rediciolously high and the weed was aces. Scored about 8.50€/g on the local ganja bazar. Had to give alot away to buy a new laptop. SHAME!

@racoon
I have yet to find ANY nute with a reasonable schedule. If you dont use destilled water than either go for an EC Meter or start with 25% of the dosage and build your way up. I prefer to use a good and healthy soil and then wait until the plant says:"Feed me!" by changing colour. My Satoris were always like 5-10% overfed and I only fed ONCE with 100% dosage... most of the time I used 50-75%.

PS: Oh and the Hesi schedule is not very good (the nutes themselves are ok).

-dont use Bloocomplex and PhosphPlus in the last 2 weeks. Either cut to a good ripening product (like GHE Ripen) or use PhosphorusPlus only.

-dont use SuperVIT in the last 3 weeks or only use EXACT dosage

If you use the standard schedule instead and do an overdose with superVIT you will get sticky yet leafy buds. With a ripen product (something with 0 N) in the last 10 days before the 7 days water only diet the buds will be as sticky yet much more compact. Hesi hast too much (say: any) N in the last 2 weeks imho.

-Hesi PhosphorusPlus has almost the same ammount of NPK as GHE Ripen so check their dosage and adapt it to your needs.

-I spoke with Hesi (with Henk form HEnk&SIglinde, who are basically quite elderly stoners who made a company out of a hobby) directly and they "revealed" the "secret" of supervit to me:
-quite useless yet not harmfull in early veg
-moderately usefull in veg and bloom
-contraproductive for Sativas in late bloom, mildly contraproductive for indicas, IF OVERDOSED

-THE KICKER: Massive overdose (1 drop/L) in early flowering will jumpstart kief production, which is nice for lazy sativas or indicas for hasj makers. You can actually use the same shock method in very very late flowering (while u flush the plants, the real last 10 days before the cut) which can lead to 3 effects:
-most common, the buds will get quite sticky but leafy
-rarely, the THC output may skyrocket (*watch report below)
-very rarely, the plant will have a "scratch in the bloom record", skip back some weeks and start flowering on top of your flowers again

SuperVIT ist not often used wisely due to Hesi´s "our customers are too stoned for complicated schedules" policy (which alot of goood nute producers sadly have, GHE for example, too). But if you have the balls to experiment a bit with it, you can do crazy stuff.

(* I have yet to meet the weed that will defeat that monster I smoked back in 1999, and I am a massive 100kg daily toker with an excellent suply of finest kief and hasj.

A local Growshop owner in my city of Bruchsal (Planet Plant was the shops´ name, the owner has moved to spain since a long time) was a bit of in financial trouble so he sold some of his private Ganja stash. As a growshop owner hed get a lot of free stuff to play with and with that he came across a 1L bottle of SuperVit and started tormenting his "Sensi Seeds" "Ruderalis Skunk" with it in massive overdoses.
The weed turned out to be much too strong to smoke fpr most of the folks and the Ruderalis Skunk is not a strain known to pump out alot of wonder phenos. Two of my mates had to throw up from the weed, not because there were intoxicating remainders of the S.VIT but because they were so badly friggt up.
I showed/shared the buds (i had like 15-20g, it was sold out after 3 days... the whole 10 lbs.) to other hippies whove been toking since the 70s and even now 12 years later we still remember that bud... no one has yet smoked something simmilar. One Guy who is 58 now always tells the story of "the weed that made my bagpack so orange it made him upchuck". :D

The person who grew it was an absolute super eco-bio-green dude and Iam 100% sure that it was not laced with anything. Apart from the fact that there was no actual Ganja lacing agent in Germany those days.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom