Mandala Seeds Satori Strain

Wow, thank you so much Dweeden for including your pics and report. I will do a grow of this after my kush grow this winter. Looking forward to it now. How long did the flowering period take?

.. lol almost!

but that is some pretty bud. my friends develops pictures and hangs his favorite up in his smoke room.. that could be an idea

Glad to see input coming in on this thread. Anyone else out there considering growing this strain?

I just germinated Satori about a week ago. I'm planning on starting a journal soon...as soon as my little fellas have their second set of leaves.

I just germinated Satori about a week ago. I'm planning on starting a journal soon...as soon as my little fellas have their second set of leaves.

Awesome, let me know when it gets started so I can subscribe.

Because Mandela seeds won't sell their seed directly until next January, i used a seed re-seller from the UK. They came pretty quickly and I threw them in some rockwool with PH water of 5.8.

Took about a week and they came up. I'd never grown from seed before, so I over-cautiously kept my fluorescents a little to high and they stretched like crazy. Put them under a 250w MH and have been babying them ever since.

Mandela seeds actually advises to use Miracle grow Seed/Starter mix so that's what I put the rockwool into after I saw my roots come out the bottom.

Well, that Miracle Grow holds about two eyedroppers of water and twice in the last two days, I've gone to check on my little buddies and I've seen three drooped over so bad I thought they were dead.

I've brought them back both times, but I've had to check on them every four hours. They are in a pot about 3" across. The little bit of rockwool holds more water than that damn Miracle grow.

The only reason I haven't started a grow journal is because I'm so embarrassed I might kill my seedlings.

I think Satori should rock. My seeds didn't come in the Mandala envelope, so I'm wondering if I really got Satori.

Because Mandela seeds won't sell their seed directly until next January, i used a seed re-seller from the UK. They came pretty quickly and I threw them in some rockwool with PH water of 5.8.

Took about a week and they came up. I'd never grown from seed before, so I over-cautiously kept my fluorescents a little to high and they stretched like crazy. Put them under a 250w MH and have been babying them ever since.

Mandela seeds actually advises to use Miracle grow Seed/Starter mix so that's what I put the rockwool into after I saw my roots come out the bottom.

Well, that Miracle Grow holds about two eyedroppers of water and twice in the last two days, I've gone to check on my little buddies and I've seen three drooped over so bad I thought they were dead.

I've brought them back both times, but I've had to check on them every four hours. They are in a pot about 3" across. The little bit of rockwool holds more water than that damn Miracle grow.

The only reason I haven't started a grow journal is because I'm so embarrassed I might kill my seedlings.

I think Satori should rock. My seeds didn't come in the Mandala envelope, so I'm wondering if I really got Satori.

Don't be afraid to share your grow regardless on the chances of success. You can get more advice from others if you start a journal and even if it fails, the journal can show others what did not work. That is useful info too. So share your experience please!

How quickly did the seeds come? I'm waiting about a week so far...

I ordered mine from the 420 vendor, The Attitude. From them, I got my beans around 10 - 11 days from order. Give them 2 weeks; the less you think about the shipment, the faster they will arrive.

Hey Munki, looked up 420 vendor and The Attitude on Google and couldn't find anything. Mind sharing a link.

I want to grow Satori but I'm afraid I may have to start over. Seedlings aren't dying, but they sure aren't growing.

I think by letting the soil (Miracle Grow seed starting mix) dry out, I really stressed them.

That stuff holds no water.

lol its not supposed to hold water bro, but u might want to try FF's light warrior

Hey Munki, looked up 420 vendor and The Attitude on Google and couldn't find anything. Mind sharing a link.

I want to grow Satori but I'm afraid I may have to start over. Seedlings aren't dying, but they sure aren't growing.

I think by letting the soil (Miracle Grow seed starting mix) dry out, I really stressed them.

That stuff holds no water.

If you buy some perlite and maybe some vermiculite, you can mix them into the soil to help retain moisture and to help aerate the soil.

For a link to The Attitude, go to the sponsors page and it is the link 12 down from the top.

420 Magazine - Sponsors

Using the link helps pay for 420magazine.com so please enter through the sponsor page if possible. Thanks.

I checked and they have the Satori seeds available for order now.

Munki, found the Attitude and ordered 10 more Satori seeds as well as Speed Queen. Had the option to have them shipped in their original packaging and accepted that. I want to "know" what I'm getting.

Hey DroJo, I would expect the medium to hold a little water. I put the seedlings in a little cup with Miracle Grow Seedling soil and expected it to hold water for at least 6 hours. Live and learn I reckon'.

My seedlings haven't done a thing in a week. Haven't changed colors, size or anything. They just sit there. No new growth, watered every day (not over-watered). Just waiting and probably freaking out because I'm new.

I won't germinate in rockwool again, and I'll also put my lights a lot closer to the seedlings next time. I think the stretch hurt them a lot. They aren't dead yet, so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom