1st aero garden/2 Trainwreck/1 Purple Kush/ 1 Sensi Star/Clones

MrAero

Lets start from the top..

250W HPS and about 4 15 w Flourescents
I am running a home made aeroponic system,
Aside from a few modifications, the system is great.

The 2 Trainwreck and Purple Kush are Indicas, while the Sensi Star is Sativa.

Here are a few pics of the system area, the misters, and the roots forming....Im so proud.

SANY1236.jpg

SANY1235.jpg

Here are some pics of the 3 week in system, Vegative state..
These 2 are the Trainwreck

SANY1231.jpg
SANY1233.jpg

This is the Sensi star
SANY1232.jpg

This is the Purple Kush, it has been VERY tempermental.. But it's trying..

SANY1234.jpg

Well , hope you enjoy. Post new pics next week.... Mr Aero

Thanks for that step by step.Very nice! ;)

No prob... Its been an adventure, but Im really excited to see how much yield I get from this... I hear it's amazing....

Ive been using Cutting Edge Solution Micro 6-0-0 Grow 2-1-6 and Bloom 0-6-5.... The plants tend to get a little droopy and sad towards the end of the lights cycle, is that normal? And have you ever used Dry Ice? Ive benn experimenting with it in the early light cycle, taking about a 1lb block, putting it in a closed pie tin, then putting 2 air tubes in it with the pump on to give a nice slow release, but I dont know if Im wasting my time or not.. Anyway, thanks man!

Ive been using Cutting Edge Solution Micro 6-0-0 Grow 2-1-6 and Bloom 0-6-5.... The plants tend to get a little droopy and sad towards the end of the lights cycle, is that normal? And have you ever used Dry Ice? Ive benn experimenting with it in the early light cycle, taking about a 1lb block, putting it in a closed pie tin, then putting 2 air tubes in it with the pump on to give a nice slow release, but I dont know if Im wasting my time or not.. Anyway, thanks man!

Your over watering IMO. DO you have a timer for your water cycle? I have our system on a timer 15mins on 30mins off during lights on and 15min on 1h 45mins off for the dark period.

Pan4

Are you sure? I thought because it was an open chamber with plenty of oxygen and just a mist it could be left on 24/7. Im in 3 week of veg, and I have left it on 24/7, and the only time they look a little tired is in the 16th hour before they go to sleep. Then they look great again in morning after running pump all night w out light.. Are you sure abot the water timer, or was it an experiment?

LOL.. thats true.. I decided to give em a break from water this morning for a few hours to see if it helps. Gave em a spritz of distilled water, turned up the Mozart, and I m gonna just let em breathe... If it is over water Il know in a few hours. Keep you posted..

So, I am just curious, if it is over watering, how long until I see some rejuvination after I shut off the pumps. Its wierd the 2 trainwreck and the sensi star are great its mostly the Purple Kush plant. I know its not under watered giving that the baskets are moist and the pumps were running so long....

Here are 3 pics of the plants.. here is the PK
SANY1242.jpg

Here are 2 of Sensi one up close
SANY1240.jpg
SANY1243.jpg

ANY THOUGHTS???

Mr Aero I can't see the pict's very good.
Anyways I use the timer because some of the prebuilt units had a cycle timer that was used. Since cycle timers are about $75 I used a timer with 15min intervals. If you can post a clearer pict that would help.
My 2 biggest problems so far are bad tap water and algae. My RO unit is here so I be busy as soon as the lights go on.

Pan4

I turned the pump off last night on the sensi and pk box, the sensi shot up an inch, the pk is startign new growth, and loosing the yellow. It was over watered. I dont have a timer, so I am running it an hour, letting it sit for 2 hours today....i need to resize the pics better i guess. Pan you have been a life saver!:thanks:

The light cycle is easier to manually control ( I have no life) so I took the timer off the light and put it on pump 1, 15 on 30 for the day. the trainwreck box has been awesome so Im not messing with their pump timing.

Man, I cant wait to post new pics!! They are growing healthy, tall and strong. Up to 14 in on the trainwreck 12 in on the sensi star, and the Purple Kush is in last place on growth with only 10 in. New Pics on Wed morning

Okay , so here is a update on the pics.... Im really satisfied...

Heres the side view
SANY1251.jpg

Here are the root zones
SANY1263.jpg

SANY1262.jpg

Here are the Trainwreck
SANY1253.jpg
SANY1252.jpg

SANY1258.jpg

Here is the Sensi Star..
SANY1254.jpg

The Purple Kush.. Shes doing great now
SANY1255.jpg
SANY1261.jpg

Heres some mood lighting for you...lol
SANY1264.jpg

Hopefully getting them into Transition for Flower by the end of the weekend, and at the way they are growing, it will be a great treat......more pics 1 st week of flower.. Ciao

Well I officially am in Transition for Flower.. I just changed the water and Nutes, light cycle goes to 12-12 today. Purplr Kush looking a little stressed. Can decide if its Nute burn, a K Defeciency or Magnessium Defeciency... Has Interveinal yellowing, leaf yellow on older leaves, with necrosis spots on tips and edges of leaves, a few new leaves have small rust spots on them. Over all, new foliage green, but when I look at the trainwreck and Sensi, I can tell that she is a little un happy. Keep on truckin..... Mr Aero

Back
Top Bottom