Critical Sensi Star Journal

I have a funny feeling they are pretty busy these days! Shes looking good thats for sure! While you wait, you could make some clones and flower those to determine sex. And then you also have some clones!

Ok today I took a measurement and it was 13". I've been reading that most plants double or triple in size during veg. So I'm thinking not to delay flowering any longer because I don't want a plant that big. This plant has a mind of her own, at first she was growing really slow just taking her time, now its out of control, its very intimidating. Im flipping the switch tomorrow and will post pics.

Ok today I took a measurement and it was 13". I've been reading that most plants double or triple in size during veg. So I'm thinking not to delay flowering any longer because I don't want a plant that big. This plant has a mind of her own, at first she was growing really slow just taking her time, now its out of control, its very intimidating. Im flipping the switch tomorrow and will post pics.

Good idea especially if height in your grow room is a concern. One of my ladies damn near tripled in size once I flipped the switch. Looking good though. Wishing you some fatty buds man!

As for my first grow I went with Fox Farms nutes. I've been following the schedule as much as possible, but not quite giving her the entire dosage, but so far so good. I'm using big bloom, grow big, tiger blossom and open sesame. I also have accomplished my first flush, I didn't have any issues with the plant, but after reading I found out that I needed to flush the salts from the medium, so I did that. I had to start flowering because she was getting taller and I was afraid that I would run out of room, the following pics are with HPS, and I transitioned to l.e.d's. Hope you like.

image13691.jpg
image13692.jpg
image13693.jpg
image13694.jpg

BuckSwope I've seen your plants man, and they are looking good, thanks for all the info. you have shared with me. I finally got my Mars II 400w and I started her under it today. She's been flowering for 4 days now, so lets see whats happens next. So what nutes do you use if you don't mind me asking?

BuckSwope I've seen your plants man, and they are looking good, thanks for all the info. you have shared with me. I finally got my Mars II 400w and I started her under it today. She's been flowering for 4 days now, so lets see whats happens next. So what nutes do you use if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks! No worries dude. I'm always around to help if you need it, just gotta holler. Still a newbie myself, just trying to gather as much knowledge as I can from reading until my head hurts haha.

I'm using Earth Juice which consists of Grow, Bloom, Catalyst, Meta-K, and Microblast. Also, I supplement my feedings with their version of Cal/Mag since my girls are always looking for it while bathing under the LED. I literally spent days reading about all the different options offered from each nutrient company/product line out there on the internet until I stumbled across this gem on here - Top Nutrient Study by LEDTester. It's long, but well worth the time spent reading it. That's how I came to the conclusion of going with Earth Juice for right now and so far, I'm really happy with my decision. He posted his own feeding schedule on there, but I decided to go with the 3 Little Bird's schedule which can be found here: 3 Little Bird's Earth Juice Recipes Any questions, fire away bud.

This is day 8 of flowering, its looking like I didn't have too much of an stretch it grew 10" in a week but, its slowing down. Im happy with the results so far. The only issue Im having now is my humidity. Seems like since I got the l.e.d. light,
temps are perfect, but my humidity shot up. Im sitting around 52-59% I would like to bring it down. I have read that during flowering I need a lower humidity than that. If you have any ideas please let me know. Well without further delay, here she is!

image13797.jpg
image13798.jpg
image13799.jpg
image13800.jpg

Looking good man. You might experience stretching up until the first 3 weeks into flowering, depending on strain. That range for humidity isn't all too bad, especially with using LEDs. My RH ranges between 40-50% with the occasional spike up to 60% when I feed them and I haven't noticed any ill effects. You want to keep humidity down because a wet/humid environment with stale air breeds a happy place for mold to pop up. As long as you have great air circulation/ventilation in your grow space, I wouldn't worry too much about your RH. If you do want to drop the humidity though, you can always purchase a little dehumidifier and hang it up in your space. I plan on dropping the humidity as low as possible in the last 2 weeks of flowering to hopefully increase potency and trichomes.

Back
Top Bottom