TheFeast's 600W Organic Bag Seed/Sensi Star Clone Closet Grow

Hello all & :thanks:
For stopping by,

Kids have just recently been getting some(6 hours at a time) darkness. I switched them(3 days ago) so they can ease into flowering, which hopefully will happen in 10 days...:Rasta:

I don't think my youngest, who I cropped a little wile ago, will be ready in time. Either I'm keep it as a mother(95% sure she's a she) or maybe I'll get some pollen if I'm wrong. Either way I don't mind having to keep one since I'm not cloning yet.

:peacetwo: &
Good day to you all.

TO COME: when my light comes on I'm going to get a good comparison pic of the difference after getting some darkNess. Also will have one of the little one and the cropped top.

so here is my youngest that you have all never seen because she(?) Is a bit shy and was homing in the corner when the group pic was taken...so she got topped and now lookin hot
thefeast3.203287

thefeast3.203286

This is my sensi star clone(actually two living together) about two weeks after roots.
thefeast3.203288

thefeast3.203290

thefeast3.203289

I think pre flowers are on the way.. yay!:thanks:

click the little yellow box with the mountain and circle thats just above where you type a post, then paste the image location from the "Direct link:" box.

(then people won't be confused by getting redirected to my gallery.):ganjamon:

click the little yellow box with the mountain and circle thats just above where you type a post, then paste the image location from the "Direct link:" box.

(then people won't be confused by getting redirected to my gallery.):ganjamon:

That's how I did it....not sure what the heck is up...

So I noticed pre-flowers on two of my kids for sure and they are girls...I have two more to sex and I'm thinking one might be a boy...it has the pear shape# thing the pistle is supposed to come out of just no pistle yet...thinking I'll know by tomorrow morning.

They also are already thirsty for more water...a day early :/

So I have decided that my kids will be topped tomorrow so that they can have time to grow a bit before I transplant and flip to flower.

None of my kids has been topped besides my youngest. Other then her they have all just been dominated since birth via LST. They all have between 4 and 7 colas as of now.

Will be transplanting Sunday hopefully...so that means top Wednesday rest for 4 day then transplant then rest until Tuesday when the flip will happen.

Question

When I top should I just top the tallest cola? Say I have 5 colas should I top three if they are close in hight and leave the others alone that are lower?

Thanks for stopping by :Rasta::peace:

I FIM'd my little girl this morning and will top the rest here in the next few hours.

As for the little girl I FIM'd her newest top growth that came from the topping I did a few days ago...

:Rasta::peace:

Mr.TheFeast..

Pictures !! Pictures !! PICTURES !! !! .. LoL

Just kidding Bro,, .. Hey Thank You again for your Input over on my Thread,, Its greatly appreciated !! !!

Much Respect to you my Friend.. ..

:)

Mr.TheFeast..

Pictures !! Pictures !! PICTURES !! !! .. LoL

Just kidding Bro,, .. Hey Thank You again for your Input over on my Thread,, Its greatly appreciated !! !!

Much Respect to you my Friend.. ..

:)

Yeah I would love to show you but I can't upload from my phone and don't have a computer...as you can see SnowBender was helping me but I feel like its hassling him so...
Not really sure when the next pix update will be.

Thanks for checking in though!

Mr.TheFeast..

lol .. I was just thinking the same thing.. ,, .. So,, now that Im Stoned,, shouldnt I be thinking ?? .. lol .. Just kidding.. Hey if you want to,, and you have Pictures you want Posted.. You could always just send them to my Email Address,, and I could Post them on here for you ?? .. Just a thought,, Im willing to help you out.. ..

Hope your enjoying your Evening Bro.. ..

So, now that I'm thinking... shouldn't I be stoned? Ahhhhh... WOW! I forgot... I don't schmoke! DAMNIT!:rofl::rofl::goof:

Lol today was a beautiful to start and tomorrow is likely to be just as nice.:rofl:

Thanks for stopping by RDG and WELCOME!

You could always just send them to my Email Address,, and I could Post them on here for you ?? .. Just a thought,, Im willing to help you out.. .. Email Address,, and I could Post them on here for you ?? .. Just a thought,, Im willing to help you out.. .. them on here for you ?? .. Just a thought,, Im willing to help you out.. ..

If your willing to help RedDawg that's awesome! I appreciate it. Pm me the info anytime.

Mr.TheFeasts latest Pictures.. ..

#1.Plant 1 before the cut from the top

#2.Plant 1 before the cut from the side

#3.Plant 1 after the cut from the top

#4.Plant 1 after the cut from the side

To Be Continued.. ..

Back
Top Bottom