To Be Continued.. ..

Continued.. ..

#1. SS Clone before the cut from the top

#2. SS Clone before the cut from the side

#3. SS Clone after the cut from the top

#4. SS Clone after the cut from the side

.. .. .. .. .. The End .. .. .. .. ..

Mr.TheFeast..

You dont need to say Thank You to me Sir.. Im here to Learn everything Im able to Learn from this AWESOME Forum and the Experienced Growers that contribute to it,, and if I can Help a fellow Grower out in some way while Im here,, than it makes it that much more of an Honor !! !!

But,, You are more than Welcome my Friend.. Im glad I could help you out in some way.. ..

Much Respect to you and yours.. ..

Mr.TheFeast..

You dont need to say Thank You to me Sir.. Im here to Learn everything Im able to Learn from this AWESOME Forum and the Experienced Growers that contribute to it,, and if I can Help a fellow Grower out in some way while Im here,, than it makes it that much more of an Honor !! !!

But,, You are more than Welcome my Friend.. Im glad I could help you out in some way.. ..

Much Respect to you and yours.. ..

Someone ++rep this guy!
For sure if I can ever help you out let me know.

:Rasta::peace:

Ahhh Sensi Star!
Me and that 'ol girl go way back. I grew her for most of 2008. If you like knock down drag out stones, she's your girl. A real heavy hitter.
She's real easy to grow too! Very resistant to heat and insects but does'nt like real strong nutes. Following bottle directions for her is more than enough. Perfect for sog.
If you want to keep things organic in the root zone, keep the h2o2 out of there. There's no use for that stuff in soil.

Ahhh Sensi Star!
Me and that 'ol girl go way back. I grew her for most of 2008. If you like knock down drag out stones, she's your girl. A real heavy hitter.
She's real easy to grow too! Very resistant to heat and insects but does'nt like real strong nutes. Following bottle directions for her is more than enough. Perfect for sog.
If you want to keep things organic in the root zone, keep the h2o2 out of there. There's no use for that stuff in soil.

:thanks: for stopping by and for the advice, I just recently read that its only for hydro...and not so organic.

Feel free to throw that sortta stuff(knowledge/experience:idea:) down antime.

Ok...so one obvious girl and that's #3... but #'s 1&4 both have pre-flowers... its a pear...in my experience that is(sometimes) where the pistles come out of. This is no dangly ball it is a pointed pear shape right in the node, looks like on mostly just one side of the node.

Anyone have any input at all?

Tomorrow is the day....transplant day! Going from one gallon to three gallons I believe. Also I think ill get so ffof...unless there is a better choice?

Tomorrow will also be when I make my screen(s) and rebuild my door..its not sealing like I need...any sugestions on how to make a door from panda plastic where all you can connect to is wall on either...I'm having a hard time getting it to seal against the wall.

So I thought today was going to be the day but I got everything but soil...lol

My list:
1x GO bio bud
1x GO bio thrive bloom
1x GO diamond black
1x rootech cloning gel
1x Hanna HI 98128
1x calibration solutions(4.01 & 7.01)
1x HI 70300
1x sheet of noprene inserts
1x foil tape
1x 40x micro/loop
1x micro pruners

That all cost me 321.00 so looks like 12/12 will be a day or so behind :/

Hi all :)

So as of now its two boys and one girl from the original 3 I popped...that next oldest is a week and a half behind and should be showing anytime...(alternating nodes) then all that's left besides the clone(s) is yet another seed from another location who is two and ajalf or three and a half weeks younger...not sure what to do with the baby...

So today i transplanted #'s 2,3,5 and my SS clone. All but number 5 went into 3gal pots...# 5 was only in like a half gallon of soil so she is now in a full gallon, she got a little sideways on me so i hope she is ok. used 18 quarts of soil...still have #'s 1&4 to transplant...hopefully I can get it done tomorrow..we'll see.

I also bought some sundews as natural pest control...I have seen a few clear flies/gnats. We'll see how they work..regardless I like the plants and am hoping they at least stay alive for me.

LST'd the three transplants...now its pretty much going to be watch and water.(after I transplant the other two)

Man...no love at all for the journal.....but that's what happens with no pics.

If there is anyone following there will not be anymore pictures so I'm not really interested in doing a journal where there is very little feedback. So unless they make so pic can be uploaded from phones there will be no more.

Time will tell...

Back
Top Bottom