1st Closet Grow - Bagseeds in Soil 400w HPS

Random

Hello friends this is my first grow i have 3 plants all from bagseeds. I had four but one turn into a hermie so i cut it. My closet is half square. All advices are welcome :)

Sorry for my bad english :)

What strain is it? Its all bagseeds.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Flowering.
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor closet grow.
Soil or Hydro? Soil.
What size pot? 2 gallon.
Light? 400w HPS with reflector.
Temp of Room/cab? Dark period - 20-22; Light period - 24-32; Celsius
Any Pests ? Some little flies in soil.
How often are you watering? 1 time of week with 1 liter each.
Type and strength of ferts used? BioBloom, BioGrow, Fish emultion. Currently i use 4ml/l Bloom + 0.5-1ml/l Grow

My closet dont have ventilation but i have two fans thath blows the tops

Plant N1 - Looks like some sativa. It is now 27days in flowering, it has very weak stem so i tied it to the box. She flowering very slowly i dont know why :(

IMG_159514.JPG

IMG_16018.JPG

Plant N2 - Some indica i think. It is now 27 days in flowering, it has very nice thick buds

IMG_15784.JPG

IMG_15796.JPG

Plant N3 - Looks like sativa. It is 28 days in flowering.

IMG_15859.JPG

IMG_15906.JPG

Thats the overview :)

IMG_16138.JPG

IMG_161612.JPG

Welcome , how far away is the light they are some stretchy beasts, super long spacing between the nodes, as for the flies, if they are small and black they are fungis nats they need to die, what type of soil and how big are the pots , 2 gallon looks like they may need bigger pots. can the closet be left open during lights on or a hole cut in the top to let some of the heat out? They are budding they just look super lanky, try to support them the best you can until you can get to the end of the budding cycle. Best of luck look forward to them filling in , Peace OG.

The flies are small and black there are in the soil. What makes them die? :D In light period i always keep the door of the closed open. The light is about 40-50sm from the tops. The soil is mix of peat, sand some perlite some soil from the store. Is it risky to move the plants in bigger pots?

What material is that your using for reflection?? Where can I find it?? Im on my first grow also and I need more light so I was told to put up something to reflect the light around the plants more... If you check out my journal you can get and see a better pic of my set up and tell me if you think that indeed, I do need recflection!!! Best of luck to you on your crop!!! :goodluck::rollit::ganjamon::cough::tokin::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom