1st Grow, All New Equipment, 300W Mars-Hydro & 27"x27"x63" Tent

Update #22

Thursday April 6, 2017 - I pulled another double so I just peeked in just after lights on at 6:00 am and when I got home I peeked again, just to make sure she was doing ok, even though the lights had shut off already. So no pictures for today.

Friday April 7, 2017 - Today I started misting to help with the low humidity. This definitely helps. This came from a suggestion from @Imhigh85 after asking the community for some advise. Thanks again Imhigh85. Here is a link to the thread. Temperature or humidity - What is more important to control?

I also moved the filter back inside the tent, which I was able to do since I did all the major training of the main stem and gained back the space needed for the filter. The house was starting to smell too much like a bag of killer buds. Lol. :biglaugh:
Here are some pictures from today.

IMAG12157.jpg

View image in gallery

Saturday April 8, 2017 - It was time to water her today so I pH'd up 1.5 gallons of water and she sucked it right up giving only a small amount of run off which she eventually sucked up over the next hour or so. I have been continuing to mist her canopy to keep things nice and moist. Here are some pictures from today.

Sunday April 9, 2017 - So today is day 62 from seed and day 34 of Flower. Her buds are starting to fill in nicely. I have been continuing to mist. Trying to decide if I should feed her one more time or if I should start flushing her on her next watering. I still have a couple of days to decide. I also used some tie wire to pull up a couple of stems in the front and was able to get the tips closer to the light. Here are some picture from today.

Update #23

Monday April 10, 2017 - I was planning on watering/feeding her on Tuesday but her soil was drier than I expected. I didn't have any nutes made up so I just fed her plain pH'd water. She took all of 1.5 gallons with very little run off. Temps and humidity have been good. 78-82 degrees with lights on with humidity in the low 30's. With lights off the temps drop into the low 70's and humidity runs between 50 and 70 percent. Here are some pictures from Monday

Tuesday April 11, 2017 - Not much to report today. Everything is looking good. Temps and humidity are in check and the soil is still moist. The buds are looking good. Here are some pictures from today.

Update #24

Sunday April 16, 2017 - Today is day 69 since I put a seed in a wet paper towel and waited a couple days for it to sprout a tail and was placed in a 5 gallon fabric pot filled with some Roots Organics soil. It's been a fun and exciting ride but we are nearing the time to harvest this girl. I haven't fed her any nutrients since Wednesday 04/05/17. This past Tues., Wed., or Thurs. would have been her next feeding but I could tell from looking at her trichomes that it was getting close so I decided it was time to start flushing her and getting ready to cut her down. I gave her 1.5 gallons of pH'd water on Thursday and today I gave her another 2 gallons of pH'd water. She had a good quart of run off which was gone about 5 hrs later. I have removed a few of her upper sun leaves to expose some of the buds below. Her leaves are starting to look malnourished so it's definitely getting close. The buds are getting nice and frosty. They are also really dense so I don't expect a lot of shrinkage. Let me know what you guys think? How much do you think I will yield? I'm thinking 60-70 grams.
:passitleft:

Here are a bunch of picture from the past few days.
:smokin:
Wednesday April 12, 2017

:drool:
Thursday April 13, 2017

:hookah:
Friday April 14,2017

:bongrip:
Saturday April 15, 2017

:bong:
Sunday April 16, 2017

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom