1st Grow - Nirvana Bubblicious & 2 Nirvana Mixed Seeds

These things grow so fast and they are super gorgeous , I can't help but take pics of them so why not share them with u :) my girls ....
image2364.jpg
image2363.jpg
image2362.jpg

Looking really good Boblove! You and I did the same thing with the under-watering..crazy. Plus, we are both at the same time frame for our grows...pretty cool! Can't wait to see the final results!! :peace:

Yup we are I've been keeping up with your grow and it's great for a comparison almost exactly the same age u are just a few days ahead of me ! Can't wait to c how we both finish off

Subbed, sorry for the time haha :) Bubblelicious man! not bubblicious, why everybody say it that way? haha :high-five:

Had it last year indoor! i think you will like it! Very sweet & skunky at the same time it is acidic,uppy high and after 20 minutes very nice body high, at least with my pheno. :thumb: good luck !

Subbed, sorry for the time haha :) Bubblelicious man! not bubblicious, why everybody say it that way? haha :high-five:

Had it last year indoor! i think you will like it! Very sweet & skunky at the same time it is acidic,uppy high and after 20 minutes very nice body high, at least with my pheno. :thumb: good luck !

Good to have u along ! Actually I just checked and u are right lol .. I didn't even know I was saying the wrong thing all along ... Ye I think I'll love it and bub is so pretty already I already like her ! By any chance u have a journal of your old bubblelicious grow ? I'd like to check it out ...

Good to have u along ! Actually I just checked and u are right lol .. I didn't even know I was saying the wrong thing all along ... Ye I think I'll love it and bub is so pretty already I already like her ! By any chance u have a journal of your old bubblelicious grow ? I'd like to check it out ...

It happens man :)

Oh, no :/ didnt have an account on the forum until 1 month ago.

I already tried Papaya,Aurora Indica (My favorite) ,Blue Mystic, Kaya Gold and Bubblelicious from Nirvana seeds :)

Dang boblove just checking in again and i am really impressed brother .:high-five:You hung in there didnt panic most of all you were willing to listen not only to your 420 family but listen to what the ladies were telling .In return there looking awesome.:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom