Nirvana Blackberry Grow

Im in for this one i have also some nirvana seeds, and if you have never tried their blackjack then you should man, it is some of the best weed i or any of my dubbies ever smoked even dough we go to amsterdam often, if you have a seed of those blackjack is the best weed i have grown to date. Tastiest ever like candy or a fruit mix, but better and dense nugs 9 weeks strain amazing. Good growing yall:cheer:

I tried a raspberry cough, but it gets this really strong raspberry blueberry smell at week three and four till week five but it fades away at harvest, but mnster in DWC:Namaste:

image37533.jpg

The grow is going great, here's some pics from last week, I'll have some recent ones after doing a bit of thinning and trimming in a few days. I have to check if nirvana has black jack as I don't remember seeing it. So far I really like this strain. Also I tried super cropping early on in veg and I didn't like the results on a couple ones I tried it on. I didn't think that there were many interested in this grow so it was a shock to see these replies. Thanks for all the support

Looking great bro, good growing:cheer:

image37545.jpg

Haha, greensmurf I didn't even notice your auto correct mistake until you said something..
So I did some thinning and started flowering nutes last week
And the jury is still out on these LED lights, the girls are really looking like they like these lights but im wondering if they can produce enough light to give me good nugs..just to update folks on what I have going non, I'm growing nirvana blackberry, and a blue dream which is from clone. Using 2 galaxy hydro 300W LED with fox farm nutrients. If anyone has any recommendations for nutrients to add please speak up. Also I purchased some DWC buckets and considering changing over on the next grow. Any advice would be welcome

I use the foxfarm line up myself and have big bloom, grow big, tiger bloom, open sesame, cha-ching, beasty bloomz, and sledgehammer flush. I just follow the lineup they have online with the exception of week 1-4. I start week 1 with 1/4 dose and increase by 1/4 until full strength. I don't usually use the flush until end of grow however with dwc people have stated that all that is needed is plan ph water for flushing.

IMG_20161113_113146.jpg

I decided to build a drying box, its a multi level because my wife has garden herbs to dry too
IMG_20161113_114230.jpg

Here's the fan inside, its a aero 100 60 cfm from amazon
I will put it on a digital humidity controller to turn on when its too high. I will also connect a 4" carbon filter to it. I'm wondering if I need a small computer fan as well just to keep a small amount of air circulation. The door on the box has gaps where air will pass through due to my non existent carpenter skills
IMG_20161113_114421.jpg

Last is a pic of my humidity controller I got from eBay its a 40$ WILLHI. Any suggestions are welcome at this point, it is definitely going to be a trial and error experience

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom