1st Grow With Mid Quality Bag Seed

glad you pulled the miracle grow out man its not that its bad its just to unpredictable due to there wax coating you you never know for sure how much nutes its going to let out at any giving time its easy to burn plants like that specially in a small container.
I am an indoor soil grower, I sprout my sees in wet paper towel and once the tap root is out I use a blend of a 100% Organic HUMUS soil, which has an active N,P,K ratio and other great microbes and such for the plant so nutrients for a little bit arent required. I usually make a mix of about 60% HUmus, 25% Good quality potting mix and some fine
Im curious about this humus ive got a plant ranch near here they carry no hydro supplies its kind of a outdoors farmer market thinking they should have anything i need to grow there I havent been able to check em out yet but I will soon you throw a couple of brand names out there so I know what to look for

My 9 sided leaves are coming in and it almost seems as if the plant is having trouble supporting itself. Is this normal? Any help would be appreciated. I will post a picture in one minute.

My 9 sided leaves are coming in and it almost seems as if the plant is having trouble supporting itself. Is this normal? Any help would be appreciated. I will post a picture in one minute.

image2129.jpg

Sorry it's upside down ill fix in the future pictures.

Hello all,
I haven't been able to post for awhile, my bad. I had a bad case of overwatering and the bottom 3 branches had to be cut off as they were dead or dying. Since removing lower bran hrs it has made a miraculous recovery. It is now approximately 15 inches tall and growing new nodes on a daily basis. When would you start flowering as space and light strength is an issue? Thanks for any help and I will be updating daily moving forward
image2366.jpg

The little guy is a lemon haze that was given by a friend. Also have a animal cracker and a nevilles haze just breaking thru their shell. So I have some good genetics to work with along with my original bag seed which I named obsidian. I hope it's a she because its a hardy little plant with a nice skunk smell already

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Hope all is well in your world :peace:

:420:

Back
Top Bottom