2 Blue Dream - Second Grow - CannaCoco - LED - 2018

maybe transplant one more time and let them go into flower. I like to veg for 2-3 months, but that's just me.
Blue dream can be monsters if you let them keep vegging. Are you planning to scrog/trellis them or just support the heavy limbs with bamboo, etc?

maybe transplant one more time and let them go into flower. I like to veg for 2-3 months, but that's just me.
Blue dream can be monsters if you let them keep vegging. Are you planning to scrog/trellis them or just support the heavy limbs with bamboo, etc?

I think I will just support them with BAmboo. This will be the first grow I finish. So I will try different strategies and try to do thigns better at my next grow

There are several brands I've tried "exhale" bags and "My CO2" (both go for around $30). Since my local shop carries the "My Co2" I've been picking them up to support the little guy. Pretty much it's a bag of mulch with a separate compartment of mushroom spores. When you break the seal and mix the two, the mushrooms grow on the mulch and emit CO2 out a small vent in the bag. In a 2x4x6 cabinet my levels are typically 200-300 PPM higher than without and I don't have to fill tanks or buy regulators, etc.

Here is an update...
I dont know when I will switch to flower. I dont know how bigger it will get in flowering..
Any idea ?

Day38

Go have a look at my blue dream. Maybe it will give you an idea on when to switch to flowering. I think you should transplant in bigger pots. Also keep the lst going and wait 2 or 3 weeks before flip if you have space. Otherwise with bigger pots even if you switch now you will have good results if the environment is great (lights, temps, feeding, etc...)

Go have a look at my blue dream. Maybe it will give you an idea on when to switch to flowering. I think you should transplant in bigger pots. Also keep the lst going and wait 2 or 3 weeks before flip if you have space. Otherwise with bigger pots even if you switch now you will have good results if the environment is great (lights, temps, feeding, etc...)

You would go in 7 Gal instead of 5?

Ok so after reading your comments. I decided to not go into flower and do more LST. I will keep growing them wider with more tops. I will get a 4X2 tent when I decide to put them in flower. I will do that in the small tent and in the big tent I will keep the cycle at 19/5 and grow more plants. I will order some seeds this week end. I will post some new pictures later today of the plants. Also now that im controling more the nutrients I give them I think its going to be an opportunity to get rid of all the leaves at the bottom that have burns on them. So I guess I will probably veg for 3 more weeks or so.

You will be warn waiting. I ve seen so many people making wonderful training but then don't let enough time to allow some vertical growth. They end with multiple tiny tops. It s hard to wait but the reward is worthy

You will be warn waiting. I ve seen so many people making wonderful training but then don't let enough time to allow some vertical growth. They end with multiple tiny tops. It s hard to wait but the reward is worthy

Yeah, Well I will wait around 3 weeks probably. So I guess it will have time to develop. I wont do more LST after that... Here are a pic of one plant done. I will do the other one tonight when I come back home

Yeah, Well I will wait around 3 weeks probably. So I guess it will have time to develop. I wont do more LST after that... Here are a pic of one plant done. I will do the other one tonight when I come back home

Man it s gonna be wonderful! I wish I had more space to do to that when I was in veg. It s great you will be rewarded for sure! Can't wait to see them in 3 weeks!

twice a day

Hey man looking good. Glad your back on track. While its very hard to overwater coco, next time water much less in eary veg and ramp up as the plant becomes root bound. I usually start with a daily splash of nute solution and as the plant geta bigger youll notice a splash wont keep it moist anymore i slowly ramp up runoff once daily. Keep in mind if you dont get much runoff early on its ok because salt hasnt built up yet and the dose should be small. In flower i up my watering to twice a day but some go more.

Its hard to over water coco but if the roots arent setup and the medium is always soaked the roots will not branch out as quickly but the great thing is you cant get rootbound in coco all you gotta do is up your watering frequency. Looking good man keep it up.

Hey man looking good. Glad your back on track. While its very hard to overwater coco, next time water much less in eary veg and ramp up as the plant becomes root bound. I usually start with a daily splash of nute solution and as the plant geta bigger youll notice a splash wont keep it moist anymore i slowly ramp up runoff once daily. Keep in mind if you dont get much runoff early on its ok because salt hasnt built up yet and the dose should be small. In flower i up my watering to twice a day but some go more.

Its hard to over water coco but if the roots arent setup and the medium is always soaked the roots will not branch out as quickly but the great thing is you cant get rootbound in coco all you gotta do is up your watering frequency. Looking good man keep it up.

Thank you man ! Yes I am starting some more plants. I have 2 autos growing now and I have another 3 blue dreams and 5 Girl scout cookies in germination.

I will do more transplants next time. Also I use Great white now so I hope its going to give me better root system.

For autos, you want to be in your final pot as once the tap root hits the bottom the plant starts to flower from what i understand.

For photos in coco i usually start in solo cup or small container about the same size and then transplant into 3gal pots. Youd be surpris how big those plants will get in only 3 gals of coco as long as you let the roots fill up the pot and water daily.

Looking forward to the grow show

For autos, you want to be in your final pot as once the tap root hits the bottom the plant starts to flower from what i understand.

For photos in coco i usually start in solo cup or small container about the same size and then transplant into 3gal pots. Youd be surpris how big those plants will get in only 3 gals of coco as long as you let the roots fill up the pot and water daily.

Looking forward to the grow show

I started the auto in solo cup. I will transplant them directly in final pot. The others are photo. I will go from cup to 2 GAL to 5 GaL

Back
Top Bottom