2 Blue Dream - Second Grow - CannaCoco - LED - 2018

If the auto starts to fill up the solo cup with roots it will flower from what i understand also no need to transplant that many times for the photos. Ive gone from solo to 5gal no problem. Your gonna have some monsters in 5gals of coco. o_O i think 5 gal is great. Ill probably do my next coco grow with some 5s depending on space.

If the auto starts to fill up the solo cup with roots it will flower from what i understand also no need to transplant that many times. Ive gone from solo to 5gal no problem. Your gonna have some monsters in 5gals of coco. o_O i think 5 gal is great. Ill probably do my next coco grow with some 5s depending on space.
I would like to try different things. Different pot size. more transplants. etc etc.

I look forward to your expiraments, coco is a lot of fun. Here is one of my expiraments hope you dont mind the pics.

IMAG2095_1.jpg

14803770532621749241057.jpg
IMAG2100_1.jpg

IMAG2102_1.jpg

IMAG2115_1.jpg

Coco is hydro and many people mistake that.

Yes you can get pots full of roots as long as you frequently feed and dont over do it to the point of plants being strangled.

I use fabric pots mostly now but i would say minimum 12litre pot if you are only feeding 1x per day.

Normally i do 4 plants per light with 20litre pots.

Sent from my SM-G925F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey,
so first about thinning out the leaves on the LST...you can or not, the plant will take advantage of the open canopy and start sending more shoots from the nodes those leaves are at. Probably leave them for now or tuck them, etc.

For the autos, I learned the fun way about that..."oh, I'll just leave them in this solo cup of perlite for a few weeks and then move them to a bigger...oh, hi flowers :/"
(see pic)

Hey,
so first about thinning out the leaves on the LST...you can or not, the plant will take advantage of the open canopy and start sending more shoots from the nodes those leaves are at. Probably leave them for now or tuck them, etc.

For the autos, I learned the fun way about that..."oh, I'll just leave them in this solo cup of perlite for a few weeks and then move them to a bigger...oh, hi flowers :/"
(see pic)

Wow that auto pic !!! So its true. I planted them in small cups 2 days ago. I guess If I transplant them now that wont happen ?

maybe, my last ones I started in a solo cup didn't BUT I only got about an ounce dry off each plant whereas I might have pulled more had I not moved them around. I think these two got stunted big time from heat stress as seedlings and stopped vegging. They're actually done, just waiting a few days for a little more amber in the trics for some night night meds.
You should be okay if you keep them cool.

Autos are fun, LOW maintenance and very light feeders. Like feeding more than once a week can burn the leaves depending on the strain, etc. You should be able to pull a few ounces from them. Their weakness is heat stress when they're little. Once you get a few sets of fan leaves they're pretty tough.
I like to run them in the fall during hurricane season as we can sometimes go without power for a week I don't have to worry about the plants getting wacked or hooking up my garden to a generator. Last year I just dragged the pots out
in the back yard for a few days LOL
Then once we're in the clear from storms I start popping photo seeds for the winter/spring.

Hey hope u dont mind me popping up. I am growing in cocoa aswell, i have some clones a couple of days into flower which are HUGE! But have 3 smaller ones from seeds under LEDs as you do yourself. Here they are...

I seen you concerned about over watering, i wouldnt be when cocoa is your medium. Making sure your feed (ec/ppm) is the right level for what the plants are liking but you can not over water in cocoa from what ive learnt and been told. I am watering my smaller ones 3 times a day at about 200-300ml each time! And they look great imo. I have a journal ongoing as well i will put the link in for anyone wanting a small read.
Peace

Hey hope u dont mind me popping up. I am growing in cocoa aswell, i have some clones a couple of days into flower which are HUGE! But have 3 smaller ones from seeds under LEDs as you do yourself. Here they are...

I seen you concerned about over watering, i wouldnt be when cocoa is your medium. Making sure your feed (ec/ppm) is the right level for what the plants are liking but you can not over water in cocoa from what ive learnt and been told. I am watering my smaller ones 3 times a day at about 200-300ml each time! And they look great imo. I have a journal ongoing as well i will put the link in for anyone wanting a small read.
Peace

You are welcome to join ! I will check your journal. :)

Now I did clean up the 2 plants.

Peace

They all look so good! Congrats!

Back
Top Bottom