2 new plants I popped

Topped defo & ltl training, almost ready to flip

20221215_001846.jpg
She is a beast. :yahoo:
That will be awesome to see her flipped.
Love when they double in size.
Hope everything is going well my friend. :ciao:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

3rd plant flipped along with a few clones from when I topped them. No time to wait for the clones, they will have to survive in 12x12

20221223_071744.jpg

20221223_071730.jpg
Good morning Amigo. :ciao:
Garden looks great.
Merry Christmas. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow

Young ladies are doing well

20230106_071116.jpg

20230106_071025.jpg

20230106_071001.jpg
Beautiful garden my friend.
Hope everything is going well today.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow

I've noticed some very bare looking plants just before harvesting, do people defoliate the last week or something? I know it would help lower buds get more light

I've noticed some very bare looking plants just before harvesting, do people defoliate the last week or something? I know it would help lower buds get more light
Some people do.
I'm not a huge fan of leaf removal .
Fans absorb energy, not buds.
Garden looks fantastic my friend.
Have a nice weekend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

Some people do.
I'm not a huge fan of leaf removal .
Fans absorb energy, not buds.
Garden looks fantastic my friend.
Have a nice weekend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎
T/u, you know I'm always trying to tweak the process if possible. You have been great help and I appreciate it. Have a great weekend

all defol has to be finished by second wk of flower. defol / training is for veg and the first couple weeks of flower. after that the plant is set, and locked into whatever shape and production it will achieve.

messing with it further will only decrease yield and create issues.

everything is fantastic here. are you watching trichomes or were you reporting on the pistils ?

all defol has to be finished by second wk of flower. defol / training is for veg and the first couple weeks of flower. after that the plant is set, and locked into whatever shape and production it will achieve.

messing with it further will only decrease yield and create issues.

everything is fantastic here. are you watching trichomes or were you reporting on the pistils ?

Watching tricks and pistils. Purchased a magnifying glass and 50% amber. Trying to have a good finish into the cure. T/u

Watching tricks and pistils. Purchased a magnifying glass and 50% amber. Trying to have a good finish into the cure. T/u

a general rule is harvest at 10% amber trichomes with the rest milky

Back
Top Bottom