2 week old seedlings getting resin on the leafs already?

Sparhawk203

2 week old seedlings have hella trichomes took a high powered camera took a picture of the leafs and sure as day they where trichomes all over everything is it common or rare?

That's definitely not THC trichomes. Your plant is either perspiring or it has little hair like trichomes that secrete oils to protect itself from the elements. It's a positive thing to have, but it's not going to have any psychoactive effects nor will it be an indication of potency later on. It is just a natural defence mechanism

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Dude, a 2 week old seedling shouldn't already be reaking either yet but it has a very nice sweet,skunky beer smell, the resin deposits on the plant show in small amounts when the plants begin to show gender, but for one to smell more than my good friends plant that is a 2 months old, their plant is a female aswell, it's also not unheard-of for seadlings to trichs but,it is uncommon, have seen MANY plants, taken many close ups, the oil that sucretes shouldn't have any distinct smell, nor should it apear to more or less peak at certain places on the plant.

2 week old seedlings have hella trichomes took a high powered camera took a picture of the leafs and sure as day they where trichomes all over everything is it common or rare?
could be a rogue autoflower that started early?

Yeah that was my first thought. An auto in bad conditions will flower early and that SUUUUUUUX.

What are you growing?

I agree with Snidrajsed that it wont be mature trics. Furthermore nothing they produce would matter. You have many months of growth ahead of you and nothing matters until near the end. Anything coming out this young will be evaporated / Degraded and lost.

If it is an auto then likely it is a stressed out auto trying to protect itself, as described. That means it wont yield what it could have.

I have seen that early on with normal plants to but it is meaning less really as it is way to early to matter and any THCA will be long gone before it matters.

Good luck!!!

:goodluck:

Who ever said that they could be an auto in rougue you totally called it, they are thriving and growing and a very rapid pace, thank you every one for your input, but none the less knowing information about these plants with absolutely help, it doesn't apply to all plants in all situations all I have to say is all we can do is wait and see, you know what I mean?

Idk but these seeds went at auction for $500 a seed, I'm not even joking I have a hard time seeing that my self but I've talked to the dude who was selling these buds that this other dude was growing, the dude that was growing Aldo offered $500 a seed so idk they seem like they grow hella quick

Who ever said that they could be an auto in rougue you totally called it, they are thriving and growing and a very rapid pace, thank you every one for your input, but none the less knowing information about these plants with absolutely help, it doesn't apply to all plants in all situations all I have to say is all we can do is wait and see, you know what I mean?
Throw up some pics brudder.

Back
Top Bottom