2023 All Autos In Coco/Soil Mix

goofyfoot

Howdy All and Happy belated New Years. This is more of a simple picture and video diary then a grow journal. I find pictures speak a thousand words and with a video. A 4 or 5 minute walk thru the grow video saves me 45 minutes in typing. And you can see what I am talking about ...

I love the speed at which Autos complete in but I think they have a lower grade smoke to them. Not talking potency or flavors but lack the smoothness of their full photo feminized cousins. Just my opinion, it is like the rudurillis may add a tabocco aspect to them. As if they have a blunt taste hiding in them.

Nothing negative but a difference in the two. But 85 days compared to 115 to 125 ++ with 100% sativas. I can live with it!! We have nine plants mostly Fast Buds & a Dutch Passion by way of Herbies. The are 1/2 way around the world but I started getting seeds from them in 2012. And have never had any issues with them. The site that are here in the states all sell 10 or more seeds to a package. Herbie lets you get as low as 1 seed to 20.

It helps being I like varity but only have so much room and time also. So till I can get more space or just do another grow as soon as the first finishes. Realisticlly all sativas will go 140 days give or take. Were as 2 complete Auto grows back to back will be 160 to 175 days ......
and again I am buying good seeds. So it will get you high but the taste and varities are the focus.

Would like the time and space to one day cross pollinate and " make " my own strains. BUT what a few friends have been doing for awhile now is just mixing dry flowers together to create a pick your mood kind of smoke. Just mixing 1 or 2 crushed grams of 2 or 3 different flowers. To find some wild combonations of tastes and effects.

It is in real time also, you don't have to wait 125 days to see the results. With 9 different Autos you have a large number of flavor profiles and highs to play with. It is sort of like fast aging alcohol with toasted or charred wood chips. Instead of in a whole wood barrel. What takes years in the barrel they can mimic in hours or weeks. With the wood chips and lumps because of the extra surface area they can expose it to.

But the video attached says a bit more about the plants and grow. They let you use Vimeo or Youtube links to share videos. With Vimeo they give you so many mega-bytes per@week for free. So I can share 1 video a week and pictures for anything else. Saves on typing ..........

Medium is 45% coco, 45% plain Jane top soil. I get a suite case size compressed coco block and a 25 pound bag of top soil you would use in a outdoor flower bed. The other 10% is perlite and charcoal nuggets that they sell for air plants and orchids. Not the BBQ stuff ....

I fold in the medium from the last grow and I also started saving all the leaves from every plant. As I pinch and tend to them and just keep throwing them into a bucket to dry out. You can get a 5 gallon bucket of shake really quick. But each leave you throw into it has or is full of the nuits you have been feeding it. Folding this into the medium helps to making it lite and spongie. Then you are also feeding them the nuits that got stuck in the leaves when they got plucked or fell off.

Using Fox Farm trio feed for soil, they are liquid and cheated already. Don't know if they are broke down even further for the plant to uptake. This might make them a bit easier for the new plants to absorb ...... thats my take on it. And I just could see just throwing them in the trash. It was like pouring nuit's down the drain. And it makes you feel a little eco -friendly.

Thats it for know and more to come ....... with the Autos it will happen a lot faster so maybe I can finish one of these things. Thanks for stopping by !!

Peace and keep'em GREEN :surf:

:Namaste:

IMG_2206.JPG

Howdy All and Happy belated New Years. This is more of a simple picture and video diary then a grow journal. I find pictures speak a thousand words and with a video. A 4 or 5 minute walk thru the grow video saves me 45 minutes in typing. And you can see what I am talking about ...

I love the speed at which Autos complete in but I think they have a lower grade smoke to them. Not talking potency or flavors but lack the smoothness of their full photo feminized cousins. Just my opinion, it is like the rudurillis may add a tabocco aspect to them. As if they have a blunt taste hiding in them.

Nothing negative but a difference in the two. But 85 days compared to 115 to 125 ++ with 100% sativas. I can live with it!! We have nine plants mostly Fast Buds & a Dutch Passion by way of Herbies. The are 1/2 way around the world but I started getting seeds from them in 2012. And have never had any issues with them. The site that are here in the states all sell 10 or more seeds to a package. Herbie lets you get as low as 1 seed to 20.

It helps being I like varity but only have so much room and time also. So till I can get more space or just do another grow as soon as the first finishes. Realisticlly all sativas will go 140 days give or take. Were as 2 complete Auto grows back to back will be 160 to 175 days ......
and again I am buying good seeds. So it will get you high but the taste and varities are the focus.

Would like the time and space to one day cross pollinate and " make " my own strains. BUT what a few friends have been doing for awhile now is just mixing dry flowers together to create a pick your mood kind of smoke. Just mixing 1 or 2 crushed grams of 2 or 3 different flowers. To find some wild combonations of tastes and effects.

It is in real time also, you don't have to wait 125 days to see the results. With 9 different Autos you have a large number of flavor profiles and highs to play with. It is sort of like fast aging alcohol with toasted or charred wood chips. Instead of in a whole wood barrel. What takes years in the barrel they can mimic in hours or weeks. With the wood chips and lumps because of the extra surface area they can expose it to.

But the video attached says a bit more about the plants and grow. They let you use Vimeo or Youtube links to share videos. With Vimeo they give you so many mega-bytes per@week for free. So I can share 1 video a week and pictures for anything else. Saves on typing ..........

Medium is 45% coco, 45% plain Jane top soil. I get a suite case size compressed coco block and a 25 pound bag of top soil you would use in a outdoor flower bed. The other 10% is perlite and charcoal nuggets that they sell for air plants and orchids. Not the BBQ stuff ....

I fold in the medium from the last grow and I also started saving all the leaves from every plant. As I pinch and tend to them and just keep throwing them into a bucket to dry out. You can get a 5 gallon bucket of shake really quick. But each leave you throw into it has or is full of the nuits you have been feeding it. Folding this into the medium helps to making it lite and spongie. Then you are also feeding them the nuits that got stuck in the leaves when they got plucked or fell off.

Using Fox Farm trio feed for soil, they are liquid and cheated already. Don't know if they are broke down even further for the plant to uptake. This might make them a bit easier for the new plants to absorb ...... thats my take on it. And I just could see just throwing them in the trash. It was like pouring nuit's down the drain. And it makes you feel a little eco -friendly.

Thats it for know and more to come ....... with the Autos it will happen a lot faster so maybe I can finish one of these things. Thanks for stopping by !!

Peace and keep'em GREEN :surf:

IMG_2206.JPG
Girls look great. :thumb:
Hope your having a great day my friend.
Take care.

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Howdy All 420'ers hope all is well ...... Small issue already. Had 3 fails on the little ones. One seed broke ground and the seed husk / shell never fell off of it. I gave it 12 more hours figuring the paddle leaves would pop it off when they started to opened.

It never happened and it looked like it was pinching the stem because after 18 hour the stem was losing color and I bearly picked it with a tooth pick and the hole top fell off. Then the last two that broke the surface were 18 hours behind the other that were up. Those 6 had the first set of single leaves developing and were under only 1 LED at 20 inches above.

I had to leave for work and got back 10 hours later and those 2 had not gained any ground? Both of their paddle leaves sets looked a little wrinkled ?? I waited 12 more hours and they had started to wilt over and were shit. I can only guest because they had not opened there paddle leaves. And were to young for the light that one LED was casting down on them.

They looked like it was to strong for they just popping up and cooked them ......... sucks but what can you do but learn from it. Got 3 more already soaked and germinating in soil cups. Will wait till they show first singles before introducing them into the grow.

If that is the only screw up cool, get it out of your system earily. The 3 replacments are 2 Lemon Auto CBD and Gorilla Auto Cookies. They should be up in a few days ......... A little video / pic update

THE 3 REPLACEMENTS
IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2216.JPG

Thats them and will see what 5 more days brings them. Thanks for stopping by and Hope your World Stays Green....

more to come :peacetwo:

...Peace :Namaste:

:420:

Howdy All 420'ers hope all is well ...... Small issue already. Had 3 fails on the little ones. One seed broke ground and the seed husk / shell never fell off of it. I gave it 12 more hours figuring the paddle leaves would pop it off when they started to opened.

It never happened and it looked like it was pinching the stem because after 18 hour the stem was losing color and I bearly picked it with a tooth pick and the hole top fell off. Then the last two that broke the surface were 18 hours behind the other that were up. Those 6 had the first set of single leaves developing and were under only 1 LED at 20 inches above.

I had to leave for work and got back 10 hours later and those 2 had not gained any ground? Both of their paddle leaves sets looked a little wrinkled ?? I waited 12 more hours and they had started to wilt over and were shit. I can only guest because they had not opened there paddle leaves. And were to young for the light that one LED was casting down on them.

They looked like it was to strong for they just popping up and cooked them ......... sucks but what can you do but learn from it. Got 3 more already soaked and germinating in soil cups. Will wait till they show first singles before introducing them into the grow.

If that is the only screw up cool, get it out of your system earily. The 3 replacments are 2 Lemon Auto CBD and Gorilla Auto Cookies. They should be up in a few days ......... A little video / pic update

THE 3 REPLACEMENTS
IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2215.JPG
IMG_2216.JPG

Thats them and will see what 5 more days brings them. Thanks for stopping by and Hope your World Stays Green....

more to come :peacetwo:

...Peace :Namaste:

Great video. :thumb:
Sorry about the 3 dead ones.:rolleyes:
  Take care.

yhea I was walking out the door to head to work. And I was going to move the 2 that were just breaking ground from underneight the LED. But it was going down to low 30's, high 20's over night. So I thought keeping them warm was the best option. And it was 20 to 22 inches above them, not like it was right on top of them.

I can only guest being that young, not opening up their paddle leaves yet. The exposure to the LED zapped them ..?? The other one that croaked I have had happen a few times before. Like the outer husk has a membrain that doesn't break free. And it chokes them, I have tried to poke it off with the tip of a tooth pick. But as soon as I went to flick it off. It just broke off.

Better they fail at day 1 then at day 75 ......

All is good !!

Peace ...... :surf:

yhea I was walking out the door to head to work. And I was going to move the 2 that were just breaking ground from underneight the LED. But it was going down to low 30's, high 20's over night. So I thought keeping them warm was the best option. And it was 20 to 22 inches above them, not like it was right on top of them.

I can only guest being that young, not opening up their paddle leaves yet. The exposure to the LED zapped them ..?? The other one that croaked I have had happen a few times before. Like the outer husk has a membrain that doesn't break free. And it chokes them, I have tried to poke it off with the tip of a tooth pick. But as soon as I went to flick it off. It just broke off.

Better they fail at day 1 then at day 75 ......

All is good !!

Peace ...... :surf:

I loathe to touch them.
I'm all thumbs and break stuff easily.
I've killed a few myself.
Like you say though, better now than in 2 months. :rofl:
Have a nice day. :high-five:

Howdy All 420 peoples hope your week is starting off well. It has been almost 10 days since the start and we have 7 plants to play with. Same issue with the 3 seeds to replace the 3 that failed. One took but needed a push, as the other 2 just turned to mush. Bearly braking the surface with seed husks still stuck on paddle leaves.

Only thing I can think is / had happened. Was they needed to have the soil pressed down on them harder when I dropped them in to their holes. I used a Sharpie marker and pressed it 3/4 to 1 inch to form the holes for all of them. With most having no issues I was wondering if the soil packed on top of them was different.

If a few had not been packed as hard it was easier for them to brake ground. But without the extra resistence, it is the struggling to get through. That actually helps the shoot to shed the seed husk/shell. It one of the pic's you can see the membrane still wrapped around the end of the starter leaves, just starting to dry out and brown.

Anywho that is what I got and doing 2 plants per pot with one plant getting her own room. Need to finsh final things to finish the room. Most likely transplant by this Saturday. Once in the big pots wan't to see how fast they take off.

This is new soil mix from scratch as I just cut the plants just above the surface. Then just stick the pots up in the crawl space. The heat in the summer around 120 up there dries and kills anything in the medium. So I add a GOOD amount of mycorrhizal fungis and humric & fulvic acid to the mixture. So their root systems have a nice healthy playground for them to run.

As far as light on for them. I have them at 22 on since day one. Just a 2 hour nap but will make that 4 off and 20 on once I transplant to final home. Then go 18 / 6 once they start showing 5th branch node.

A few pic's that shows the seed husk clingging on and quick video .....

THIS SHOWES THE SEEDS HUSK STUCK TO IT

IMG_2218.JPG
IMG_2219.JPG

HERE IS THE MEMBRANE THAT WAS KEEPING IT CLOSED BUT FINALLY FELL OFF
IMG_2221.JPG

IMG_2222.JPG
IMG_2224.JPG

Thats them and will see quickly how they will turn out .... Thanks for stopping by and hope All is Green in your Worlds!!
More to come .....

Peace .... :surf:

Happy Friday All ..... just a quick post to say they are now in their final resting places. So in the next 80 to 90 days we will see what they got. From eye balling the lights before I soaked the seeds. They look good and I can pull them anyway I need to center them over the pots.

Will stagger the LEDs in a crossing pattern untill they start to take off. They will be at 20 on for the next 2 weeks at least. So I will have North and South on for 10 hours and then fill them off and turn on East and West for the next 10 hours.

Untill they start to spread out and each one can get their own light source. Seems like a waste of electricity till them get a little bigger. And I also have that Cobb Bulb to place in the center of them also. They will be saturated with light no worries there.

Couldn't film them without a third hand but they filled their paper cups up really qiuck. And had a nice little ball going. So I watered them in and will post again Sunday or Monday. Their paddle leaves and first set or singles are starting to yellow and fatigue. That and the amount of roots they have produced said they were ready ...... Take a peek .....

IMG_2227.JPG

IMG_2230.JPG

Video link ........

That is them and will post back in a few days. Hopefully they like their new homes !!

Thanks for stopping by and Hope All is Green in your Worlds

Peace ... :surf:

Howdy 420'ers just an update and video of the grow. Today is day 14 since they broke ground and are just starting to take off. It is day 6-7 since I put them in their forever home and only in the last 2 days have they progressed any.

As if they used the first 3-4 days to expand their root systems. They have been drinking alot as I have a bamboo skewer I sink in about 4 inches into the soil around them. I day after and it is not wet to the touch just damp.

They are only getting 4 ozs at a time but but every other day. That has Calmag ++ , FoxFarms Big Bloom and just a pinch or Grow Big veg nuits.

The Grow Big calls for 1 teaspoon full for 4 week old seedlings. I have a 1/4 teaspoon to that gallon jug. It is much less but their instructions say feed once every 7 to 10 days. I am giving the reduced mix every other day. And will adjust as they progress.

Most of what I seen about Auto's is they take to a heavy watering, as they are growing at twice the speed. But are not that keen on heavy amounts of nuits. So this reduced but more frequant feeding is the plan. As well as having 2 of them sucking up the juice will help.

Happy to see them finally double in size over the last 2 days. Take a peek ...........

They are on their way and don't see anything fantastic happening in the next 5 days or so. Will be back in about a week with more. Thanks for stopping and hope all is green in youe worlds !!

Peace ..... :surf:

Howdy ALL Happy Tuesday ....
Just an update on the little ones and so progress they are showing. They have taken to the bigger pots and are showing signs of streatching out a bit. And they are liking the space and extra watering they allow.

They are just starting to show changes from day to day and by end of the week. Hope they are doubled in size.
They are still little runts but thats OK ....

In no time it will be figuring when to chop them down. So what happens in the middle is gravy ....
Be back in a bit and thanks for stopping by !! Hope all is Green in your worlds!!

:peacetwo:

Howdy ALL Happy Tuesday ....
Just an update on the little ones and so progress they are showing. They have taken to the bigger pots and are showing signs of streatching out a bit. And they are liking the space and extra watering they allow.

They are just starting to show changes from day to day and by end of the week. Hope they are doubled in size.
They are still little runts but thats OK ....

In no time it will be figuring when to chop them down. So what happens in the middle is gravy ....
Be back in a bit and thanks for stopping by !! Hope all is Green in your worlds!!

Looking good Amigo. :high-five:
Cool Vid's.;)
Hope your doing well.
Take care

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Howdy All !!

This is them on Jan 17th......
130642.jpg
130642.jpg
IMG_2239.JPG
IMG_2240.JPG

IMG_2242.JPG

Today is Febuary 9th and 2 are showing hairs !! Just standing very still bent down by them you get a faint wiff of skunk !!

Good Stuff ...
keep'em GREEN !!

Peace ... :peacetwo: :surf:

Howdy All 420 peoples hope all is green in your worlds and a quick video of what they have been up to. We have a good amount of streach on 2 of them showing their sativa side. While the other half are showing the squat, shrub of the Indica in them.

All in all not bad for them starting week 5 and going to add 2 hours to their sleep time. I have been keeping the lights at about 20 inches from the tops and looking to introduce the Cobb bulb once they get going a little bit more. I included the feeding chart I screen captured from an article bt 420 Fast Buds web page. It has a video where they explain why they recommend the feed amounts. For their Auto seeds compaired to full photos, but it will work for any other seed providers Auto stock.

Something I was guesting at but seeing what they said, I guested correct. I had to open the little trap door that is hiding behind the water heater to exhaust some heat. It has been very warm yesterday and today near 80. So by opening the attic hatch for the staircase. It creates a chimmeny effect to exhaust the exess heat out. With the air coming in from under the house being much cooler.

This is what Fast Buds feed chart for Auto's looks like if it helps anyone.

AUTO-FEED.jpg

It is a good referrence and is from the seed company themsleves not just an/ my opinion. Here is the video link and shows what they are doing. I mis-spoke in the video and it should be 1.5 teaspoons instead of 3 teaspoons. They recommended to flush HEAVY before the last 2 weeks. To add 3X gallons of water to the size of the pot. It seems crazy to me to add 10 to 15 gallons of water for a 5 gallon pot. Being you need to put them in your bathtub or have to drag them outside to a patio or something.

Running that down the drain is not enviernmentally cool ........

What I have been doing for the last 5 years is NOT FLUSH them. But instead force lock-out on purpose by watering them with no nuits. And adding white vineager to the plain water to get the PH above 8.5. If we are told that PH above 7.5 is to be avoided because it stoppes the roots ability to uptake almost all nuits.

This is a more envirenmentally friendly way of letting the plant purge the added nuits from her system. And still maintaning the watering scheduale. Being after 15 gallons of water it will take a week for the pot to dry out. More then a theory and a little less of a hastle then flushing them out.

Take a peek .......

Hope All stays Green and stinky in your worlds and Thanks for stopping !! Have a great weekend.

Howdy Gang and we are back after a 2 week lay off and some results to share. As well as a hiccup along the way.
I had to head out of town for 2 days back on Feb. 17-18th and was supposed to be back Sunday morning the 19th.
So I gave them each a gallon and a quart of water figuring that would hold them for 2 days easy. It was also the first soaking for them as they where getting a quart of water every other day for their size, at 5 weeks old.

There was a starter issue on the car and didn't get back till Monday morning and they had already been under lights out.
So it was 3 days since I had seen them and they were showing signs of deficiencies and were more yellow-green then nice lime-green.

I feed them a gallon of beefed up nuits and waited 2 days. They got color back and the discoloring on the leaves stopped but they still were sluggish ??? I had not grown Auto's since 2014-15 and remember those being a bit more aggressive.
As if they were being watered nuits but not getting them. This led to me watering each with a gallon of water PH'ed to 5.75. I checked the PH of the run off and it was on average 8.9 to 8.75 on the four of them.

I do remember when I made the first soil mix like 6 years ago I placed each pot in the bath tub and wet down with 4-5 galons of water to fully saturate. What ran out was dark tea or coffee colored liquid and I read that charcole will raise the PH of your soil.

I made this batch of soil mix around Thanksgiving and set it off to the side. With Christmas and New Years out of the way I started the seeds. But forgot to flush each pot and only guess this is why the mediums PH is so high.

Being they were weeks old and only getting under a quart of water per feeding. What it was doing was washing things down BUT NOT OUT. Slowly building up in the lower part of the pots. I figured when they got watered the solution was PH'ed to 5.75 but after 12 or so hours the PH of 8.9 in the soil took over and is in lock out zone. You could also see the tips of some of the roots poking through the bottom of the pots. So the roots had made it to the bottom of the pots. But were sitting in 8.9 to 8.75 PH water-feed.

So over the last 2 weeks I have been watering and feeding at 5.45 to 5.25 PH and have a wet vac trick to help suck out the exess water. I water before lights out and then when lights are back on. I have a way to use the attachment from the wet-vac to suck almost 3 quarts from each pot. Also pulling in a bunch of air as it draws the water out the bottom of the fiber pots.

This has helped me get them going again and they are finally going in the right direction. Just 1 hour ago I watered them and checked the PH of the run out and it is down to 8.45 to 8.25. So hoping to get it to below 8 to 7.8 in a week or two. I also only use white table vinager to lower the PH of the water or feed. Many PH down additives are phosphoric acid based to lower the PH and hold the PH lower and longer then vinager, being a stronger acid. So the soil reverts back to it own PH quicker. They say you shouldn't waste your time in trying to regulate PH in soil, but with it at almost 9 I had to try something.

It is down to 8.45 to 8.25 and when I took 2 oz of water straight from my kithchen sink. We have hard water ... it showed 8.15 right from the tap. So just looking to get it under 8 more like 7.8 to 7.5 in the next 7 to 10 days.

So they can get the most from feedings without going crazy with nuits. So we shall see what the next couple of weeks allows them to do. From January 17th till today being March 7th. That make them 50 days old and about 1/2 way home.

The seed banks say 78 to 85 days to harvest Auto's but more like 90 to 100 is more in order. So 7 more weeks till chop-ity chop-ity !!

Here are a few pic's and a healthy video .....take a peek >>>>>>>

249.jpg
2253.jpg
2254.jpg
2255.jpg
IMG_2252.JPG
2908.jpg

So even with the hiccup it may have cost them a week or more of veg, they are more fun then goldfish. And can't wait to taste them.

Hope all is well in your worlds and Keep'em GREEN !!!!

Peace :surf:

Just got done cleaning up the area and adjusting their LED's heights. Just screwing around with the camera, it is hard to get upclose with the video. Will try to get a few up close shots as they are getting really coated in trichs in some spots ....

Enjoy the weekend and Keep'em GREEN !! ......... :surf:

Just got done cleaning up the area and adjusting their LED's heights. Just screwing around with the camera, it is hard to get upclose with the video. Will try to get a few up close shots as they are getting really coated in trichs in some spots ....

Enjoy the weekend and Keep'em GREEN !! ......... :surf:

Love the videos. :bravo:
Great way to get a room where you need it.:thumb:
Hope you have a great weekend my friend.
Take care.

Bill284 😎

Happy Sunday ALL and just stopped by with a few pic's / slideshow. And I checked their runoff after I feed them just a while ago. And a small victory being the PH was 7.5 ~ish for the average between the 4 pots, 7.72 was high mark and 7.34 the lowest.

Down from 8.9 - 8.75 10 days ago and they look like they are happy about it also!! I believe it will only help them finish out real srong these last 6 weeks ...... very cool. Here is what I came up with playing around, take a peek ....

260.jpg
2260.jpg
2262.jpg
2263.jpg
2264.jpg
2265.jpg
2266.jpg
2267.jpg
2268.jpg
260.jpg
2260.jpg
2262.jpg
2263.jpg
2264.jpg
2265.jpg
2266.jpg
2267.jpg
2268.jpg
IMG_2257.JPG

Happy with that last pic of them all. Thats it for now and nappy time for me. More to come and thanks for stopping by.

Peace ...... 😴

Howdy All 420'ers and Happy St. Patricks Day if you indulge. Well the math from Jan 17th till today March 17th puts them at day 62. And a few bumps to their scheduale to see what we shall see. First off they have been at 18 on since Jan 24th ~ish. From the 14th when they sprouted till then they were at 20 on.

So I added 3 more hours to make 15 on for the next 3-4 weeks ...?? And save the 12/12 for the last 2 weeks before chop-ity chop. I also have stopped the veg nuits for them, except for one pot. But it is getting only a 1/4 teaspoon of flower nuits still just till she starts get a little fuller. Also I found a different flower nuit from what I have been useing. FoxFarm has a good amount of nitrogen in the flower liquid feed. N-P-K(4-8-6) as for the ratios. What I found was a granular / powder that shows N-P-K(1-34-32) for the ratio, but more important is the minute amount of nitrogen.

It also need some help dissovling completely as I think it is designed for flower gardens. To be sprinkled on/in soil. So it breaks down and slow feeds over time. But that is something I an'it got. So I mixed 1/2 gallon of water with 1/4 teaspoon of the granuals. I have found out that 1 cap full of white vineager to a gallon of my tap water. Gives me a PH of 5.75 every time. I do fill the jugs the day before and put on my front patio. They get full sun all day and UV rays cause chlorine to break down and dissipate out.

So by adding 2 full caps of vineager to the 1/2 gallon of mix. The extra acid over night help dissole it completely. They said to use 1/4 teaspoon to a gallon. I plan on adding it to 2 & 1/2 gallons of PH water to make sure it is not to strong. And the 2.5 gallons of clean water should get the PH to 5.9 / 5.7 with out to much fussing with it.

So I am using 30 more day as the bench, being that plus the 62 they have reached makes 92 days old. And the seed banks say 85 days to harvest, so what is one more week.

Got a few pics and a video to share .... take a peek:: ( the cardboard panel shot shows how easy this set-up is, not bad result for a basic closet grow) Then with the door closed I don't have to worry about light leak. But they say Auto will tolerate it over to much nuits of very hard training. Make sence being you cant hold them with an extended light scheduale.

5.jpg
2270.jpg
2271.jpg
2272.jpg
2278.jpg
IMG.jpg
IMG_2279.JPG
IMG_2280.JPG
IMG_2281.JPG
Untitled.jpg

Well that be them for now and more to come !! .... and there is a lovely smell of green, not to skunky. More lemonly, fresh cut grass and chocholate musk floating around the place!! It is most enjoyable !!

Enjoy the weekend and be safe if you get in the mood to dance the gig!! Keep'em Green and enjoy ....

🍀 🍀 🍀 🍀

Back
Top Bottom